The Thread about Nothing....

Originally Posted by paulambry .

Nev, I think your sceptisicm is warranted. I think you'll find this is more like it (still rough enough though, which is ace!)...
Yeah, thanks. I noticed that when I had a closer look at the riders. :)

When's the satillite video of the Osama killing coming out?
Or do we reckon the Navy Seals had helmet cam?

Originally Posted by 531Aussie .

When's the satillite video of the Osama killing coming out?
Or do we reckon the Navy Seals had helmet cam?
Definitely head cams. That White House photo has Hillary with her hand over her mouth and all of them looking at the one spot to the left of the camera, so it wasn't just an audio link.
I don't think they'll be foolish enough to release video or even a photo, but then again....

Originally Posted by bbp .

Definitely head cams. That White House photo has Hillary with her hand over her mouth and all of them looking at the one spot to the left of the camera, so it wasn't just an audio link.
I don't think they'll be foolish enough to release video or even a photo, but then again....
Grouse. It'll come out eventually

That's low. Too low. The cistern's a tad more hygienic maybe and definitely better for your back.
That was the bad bit. The good bit was me and my mate getting stage side seats for the miss nood Straya qualifier, and the chicks all thought we were judges....../img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Thylacine .

Speaking of awesome, for your entertainment I present my un-censored and un-adult-e-rated tumblr suppository of bike tech ***-bits, commentary and general ****-talking.
Those mini V brakes look grouse. Have you tried 'em with road levers? I feel a project coming on...

And that silver Hunter... lovely. Seems to be missing a chainring though.

D'OH!! Alls I had to do was look at a newspaper or any other pictorial news service today and I woulda answered me own question.
Crikey! How much would ya fork out on pay-per-view to watch that live? :)

"President Obama, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton and members of the National Security team watching the mission to kill Osama Bin Laden unfold live."

UCI impose "no needle policy" before the start of the Giro.

Must patent the process for spray on latex cycling gear before Assos does. ;)

I like how that White House spokesman and Obama were going on about how gruesome it was, and that they don't parade trophies or revel in killings, yet they'll mount an operation in a foreign sovereign country to kill someone on a 50/50 chance it might be Bin Laden. How would they feel about Pakistan say mounting an operation on American soil to stamp out someone they don't like?

Then, they decide they'll respect Islamic law and bury the body 24hrs after death (by throwing it in the ocean) and then throw up their hands and go "Well, we don't have the body, it was buried at sea, you know, because we respect Islamic tradition".

Independent verification, or it never happened, okay?

How long before someone proves that photo of them apparently 'watching the drama unfold' is Photoshoped?

If you have a spare 17 minutes, watch this.

And remember, when your DSLR isn't a camera, it's conducting a secret life as an RPG.

http://www.collateralmurder.com/