The Thread about Nothing....

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/orica-greenedge-directer-matt-white-linked-to-lance-armstrong-drug-scandal/story-fnaqgujp-1226494871368 Greenedge White washed.

Is Neil 'i thought it was vitamins/ONCE/Festina/Liberty Seguros/Astana' Stephens still working with green vag? The Sgt Schultz of cycling....'I know nothing'

****** Jonker making comments in the press now. STFU cnuts. Next thing Keith Richards, Jimi Hendrix and Slash will weigh in, except they were lightweights as dopers so aren't really qualified to comment

Originally Posted by classic1 .

Is Neil 'i thought it was vitamins/ONCE/Festina/Liberty Seguros/Astana' Stephens still working with green vag?
The Sgt Schultz of cycling....'I know nothing'
No doubt.

The sad part being that these people ARE the best qualified people to be in the positions they currently hold (held). Bruyneel too. Their doping past is their '**** one goat' Achilles. These people dedicated their lives post doping to the sport and, what we're told, a clean future for it. I respect(ed) that. I hope they are replaced with people from other successful sports/teams/management.

Originally Posted by classic1 .

****** Jonker making comments in the press now. STFU cnuts. Next thing Keith Richards, Jimi Hendrix and Slash will weigh in, except they were lightweights as dopers so aren't really qualified to comment
They really should just shhhh up or come clean. A lot of what those guys have previously said sounds as plausible as this.;

Quote: This whole affair reminds me of the time, twenty years ago, when my wife and I found our six year old daughter standing in our smoke-filled dining room, holding a box of matches in her hand. On the wall next to her were several strike marks from the matches, and some smoldering wall paper. I didn't need a forensic expert to tell me what happened. Nonetheless, the first words out of her mouth were "A bat did it. A bat flew in through the window and started lighting matches." It was such an outrageous lie, that I was speechless for a few seconds. Did she actually expect her parents to accept such a preposterous explanation for what happened? What was more amazing to me was that she held on to that lie, even under the threat of greater punishment. She really believed that if she stuck to her guns, and cried a river of tears, we would eventually come to accept her story, no matter how crazy it all sounded. It took my wife and I several hours to break her resolve, but she finally admitted what she did. All of this from a six year old child.

gplama said:
No doubt. The sad part being that these people ARE the best qualified people to be in the positions they currently hold (held). Bruyneel too. Their doping past is their '**** one goat' Achilles. These people dedicated their lives post doping to the sport and, what we're told, a clean future for it. I respect(ed) that. I hope they are replaced with people from other successful sports/teams/management.
NS ****ed a lot of goats, not just one goat. Which is understandable, he has a sheepshead. I don't buy it. He shouldn't be allowed within 100 miles of any Australian cycling team and I've said it for years. Klaus Mueller needs to stfu too. Have u read the **** he's come out with the last few weeks. It's either reading off Armstrong press releases, stating aussie bike riders don't dope, or in the last day calling for gaol sentences for dopers.the sport is run by clowns, boofheads and ostriches with their heads in the sand

I'm actually surprised the Herald Sun didn't headline Whites departure from Greenedge 'australian jobless rate up 0.00001%. Gillard to blame'

Just because MW has stepped down, does not mean his contract will be terminated.... He well STEP UP again !

Cycling Australia and Greenedge must be out of their minds. Where will they ever find a replacement with hair as awesome as Matt White's?

Especially now that Boris Johnson is probably going to be the next British PM. Maybe Don King has some spare time?

As a bit of a distraction from all this doping stuff .... MotoGP in Japan this weekend, that means an afternoon in front of the TV. Moto3 on at the moment. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

Nice to see Turter being disingenuous about a positive at the TDU as well. Wouldn't.expect anymore from him I suppose.

Originally Posted by steve .

Yep he deserved that last win /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif
Not a bad ride from Rhys this year:
- 200 km State Championship
- KOM jersey
- Sprint jersey

I'm also happy to see Neil van der Ploeg get 4th place. The first time I came across Neil was a couple of years back on our local Tuesday night World Cup. I recall that I was on the rivet and it was taking me 500 watts to swap a turn off the front. The worst part was that Neil was on a !#$%^&** mountain bike!

Originally Posted by stevebaby .

Cycling Australia and Greenedge must be out of their minds. Where will they ever find a replacement with hair as awesome as Matt White's?
Don't forget the big gypsy earrings. :) Does he still wear those? Ha

Originally Posted by matagi .

As a bit of a distraction from all this doping stuff .... MotoGP in Japan this weekend, that means an afternoon in front of the TV. Moto3 on at the moment. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif
Tape it, and get on yer bike. It's too nice a day