The Thread about Nothing....

I actually got off me **** and got the video shoperola and hired Inception. I couldn't get into it at all. I was really looking forward to it, but it didn't do it for me.

Standard day. Had a Catholic priest get out of his car, rip off his jacket, and lunge at me with two fists.

Evil motherfucker.

At the Goldfields NRS womens tour. 15-20 cars parked in the community refuge area in this bumfucknowhere small town, which he claimed was HIS PRIVATE PROPERTY. He pulled up screaming at us. I went over to calm him down and sort out the situation. Old Child McCocksuck was red with RAGE. I was verbally assaulted, and very near physically assaulted. He backed off when I called the TV crew over.

I should have let him sock me one. It'd have given me a reason to burn his ****ing church down.

Honestly. I wasn't even TRYING to be a ****.

Oh, and I'm pretty ****ing mad at the whole thing. Redface Godman is lucky he picked on someone who walked away from the situation. Next time he'll get someone who'll give him what he deserves.

Yikes. Maybe he was cranky coz you stumbled on his secret cult/private sex slave factory.. Call the feds -- he's probably got 50 little boys bound, gagged and naked in the barn

Originally Posted by Thylacine .

They're a bank, so they especially need to distance themselves from any dodgy **** lest they look even more dodgy.
They're still a bank, so it was a futile effort.

Originally Posted by 531Aussie .

Yikes. Maybe he was cranky coz you stumbled on his secret cult/private sex slave factory.. Call the feds -- he's probably got 50 little boys bound, gagged and naked in the barn
Not to mention the 100 or so blood bags he's got in the chest freezer...

"Body of Christ, Blood of Christ...."

Originally Posted by Jono L .

Not to mention the 100 or so blood bags he's got in the chest freezer...

"Body of Christ, Blood of Christ...."
Ha! Hey, were you number 7 at the Melb-Warrn? If so, you were on Cycling Central for a couple of seconds. :)

Originally Posted by matagi .

Woot! Jono the TV star! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif
Bastards.

You're on the front for 5 hours, and get nuuuuthhiinnnn!!!!

Youbunchofcarnts.

Was good. Need to write up a blog post, but dont want to sound like a self congratulatory suckhole.

So instead I will segway from Suckhole across to the grumpy priest from snake valley. (Get it?)

Lama, we should pay him a visit again

Do your write up of epic pulls LC. Sell yourself, nobody else will!

Lama, we should pay him a visit again
Just submitted my official complaint.... demanding acknowledgement and apology from the person involved and the Church. This might get interesting.

Handy hint #7439

Do not lie on the floor in front of full length uncurtained windows while practising "motorcycle helmet removal in suspected spinal injuries". It tends to cause some consternation amongst the neighbours.