The Thread about Nothing....

VadarStrikesBack said:
Quote: Originally Posted by gplama .

lols. ol George. Fark.

Hey classo. Pull out the man-kini for next Sunday. I'm doing Baw Baw. I think Jono is too. We'll want epic inspiration somewhere mid race. Vespers would be good.

Yeah that reminds me. My missus was racing warburton the other weekend and jono came flying past in A grade on the 'loop' and the way she tells the story afterwards no **** it was as if she had just met elvis for real. jono this jono that...insanely fast this and why cant u climb like that.../img/vbsmilies/smilies/rolleyes.gif
fark u jono!!
(I meant to post this a week ago but forgot)
Bahaha! What a pissa Sorry :)

Originally Posted by bbp .

TAN has changed over the years,.........but with more contributors, and Lotek, godblesshim.
Yeah, i accidentally clicked on page one a while ago, and a few dudes who've gone missing since then: Albert, Gus, Flipper, Hitchy, Kotter, Jock, Tom Stormcrowe, HDTV, Climbo.

Originally Posted by VadarStrikesBack .

Oh Mark's book then.

Jono and I agree there should be a farken massive gunt on the front cover.
Hmm are you just an exceptional googler, or...?

Anyway, moofies. The Intouchables. French. Inspiring. Luffly.

Also, the rats are running amok again. ***** time. Fark my insecure future.

My mate's pic of Hayden Roulston in the Arenberg sector. They're following every Belgie/French spring classic they can get to. They didn't take bikes, it would just slow down their Belgian ale consumption.

I am so jealous

Originally Posted by 62vette .

...... They didn't take bikes, it would just slow down their Belgian ale consumption.
Now that shows true dedication.

A LUCKY Horsham resident has won $10,000.
Nelda Minge is the first major prize winner of a loyalty club competition at Horsham Sports and Community Club.

http://www.mailtimes.com.au/story/1414416/horsham-woman-wins-10000/?src=rss

/img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon14.gif

Jeebus, no doubt about paternity here!

http://velonews.competitor.com/2013/04/news/2013-under-23-tour-of-flanders-results_280990

If you're going to get smashed by some cnut, get smashed by a cool one. I got passed over the top of a small climb today by a dude all in black lycra, on a black carbon, belt driven, single speed roadie.

hills don't count. :)

If a super-beast like Callenchara can get dropped by some weed generating 140 watts up a mountain, then, well, that's a totally different sport that should have its own name,

"wheeled rock climbing"?

It's like when them little blokes rock up to a gym and do a hundred chin-ups: who gives a fark?! :)
Like, who gives a fark if some 15-yr-old kid can smash me up Burgundy St?! HA

A year ago Vadar would call anyone that wore Rapha a Cnut of the highest order. A true victim of fashion that'd probably end up going on endlessly about wearing out dated woolen clothing and wearing mustaches... ... And now he's gonna be bent over with Rapha stuck between his sweet cheeks. Will the real Vadar please stand up. Nice to see Jono still has an obsession with fat chicks. People in the store will know what's up when you buy a big bag of flour and a packet of condoms. Roubaix was ace.

Originally Posted by matagi .

TAN Dead Pool 2013
matagi - Nelson Mandela, Phil the Greek
roshea - Jiroemon Kimura, Zsa Zs Gabor
paul - Keith Richards, and for the second year I second Zsa Zsa Gabor (apologies roshea)
Jono- Oprah Winfrey, shot by delirious fan. Lance Armstrong, suicidal gun rampage.
Helmet Hair - Gough Whitlam, Hamid Karzai, Hazel Hawke.
Lama - Burt Newton, Liza Minnelli
Wilchemy - Robert Mugabe, Clint Eastwood
62vette - Bert Newton, Matthew Newton, Jimmy Carter
classic1 - Thatcher (hurry up and die you old cnut), Ariel Sharon (a credit to the Israeli health system), Ronnie 'cosh the driver' Biggs
coneofsilence - Eli Wallach, Hilary Clinton
531Aussie - Hugh Hefner, Lindsay Lohan

Ding ding ding ding! Classo!

Woo hoo. ****ing awesum. Throw her witch carcass into Mt Doom. Go me! I'm a winner. Awesum! Suck it ma. Mandela came good, my tip came through. Ahahaha. Hey stevebaby, is theliverpoolway general forum in meltdown yet?