The Thread about Nothing....

Hmmmm, Zsa Zsa Gabor had her right leg amputated above the knee in 2011. Does this mean she is approx 15% dead already?

Originally Posted by classic1 .

Hmmmm, Zsa Zsa Gabor had her right leg amputated above the knee in 2011. Does this mean she is approx 15% dead already?
If so, I'm 15% right - pretty good for me!

gplama said:
A country with a psycho leader has warheads ready to rip...... Never mind, let's jump up and down about that Armstrong cnut trying to go for a swim!

Originally Posted by classic1 .

Woo hoo. ****ing awesum. Throw her witch carcass into Mt Doom. Go me! I'm a winner. Awesum! Suck it ma. Mandela came good, my tip came through. Ahahaha.

Hey stevebaby, is theliverpoolway general forum in meltdown yet?They're dancing in the streets of Liverpool as we speak. Street parties are breaking out all over Britain.Check it out...http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/111725-shes-dead.html It's my birthday too. :D:D:D

It's sad to say that the last British Prime Minister that wasn't a *****, had one... I was never the biggest fan of hers but God damn, every single Prime Minister since Thatcher has been a weak, spineless apologetic fcuk.

classic1 said:
No, it means there's a remote possibility of even kinkier sex with a lass you probably lost some baby gravy drooling over as a kid...

I think it'd be fair to say that Thatcher was not a popular leader with the working classes and particularly not with scousers.

She was no doubt a scary thing in full flight. She and her handbag may have been all that was needed to be deployed to the Falklands in 1982, "Los Malvinas" would have been abandoned inmediatamente.

I remember British kids chanting "Thatcher Thatcher milk snatcher" over her stopping the British milk in schools programme.

62vette said:
I think it'd be fair to say that Thatcher was not a popular leader with the working classes and particularly not with scousers. She was no doubt a scary thing in full flight. She and her handbag may have been all that was needed to be deployed to the Falklands in 1982, "Los Malvinas" would have been abandoned inmediatamente. I remember British kids chanting "Thatcher Thatcher milk snatcher" over her stopping the British milk in schools programme.
LOLz, how old are you? She did that in 1971... but only for kids over 7. Kids 7 and under still got milk the last time I heard, which was 2005/6 ish... If Labour had been in power duing the Falkland crisis, the Government would have offered to pay the, then EEC, more money to subsidize ailing French arms companies that would sell exocet missiles to the Argentinians to sink more of our ships. :p

Whoopsie. Probably not the finest moment of his career. At least it saved him from the cold Roubaix showers. [VIDEO]http://youtu.be/mvi0NN4ED_s[/VIDEO]

Originally Posted by swampy1970 .

LOLz, how old are you? She did that in 1971... but only for kids over 7. Kids 7 and under still got milk the last time I heard, which was 2005/6 ish...

If Labour had been in power duing the Falkland crisis, the Government would have offered to pay the, then EEC, more money to subsidize ailing French arms companies that would sell exocet missiles to the Argentinians to sink more of our ships. :p
I would have been 9 and our one TV channel at the time was always on at home for the news, but that also may be something that came up in school later in the 70s for geography or some such thing. NZ stopped a milk in schools programme about the time I started school, so that may be why the story got some airtime in NZ.

And the company I work for is helping project manage a dairy industry funded milk in schools programme in NZ that is being rolled out nationally after a successful regional trial last year.

The computer company I worked for just after the Falklands War supplied the computers for the British on-ship defence systems used during the war. It was rumoured that the system had a bug which concluded that the Exocets weren't a threat as they were French developed and therefore wouldn't have been targeting a British ship resulting in at least one epic fail.

Hey Steve... is the TAN keeping this place alive or what!? How do we stack up in regard to hits/popularity? I bet there are a billion lurkers hanging around.

Who's Online 1267 Users (24 Members, 1243 Guests)

Crikey!

Two stories.

1 - Camberwell junction last night. At the lights. Someone on a clunker bike squeaks up behind me. Green. I click in, get rolling, get into the intersection. I hear a crash/bang/mmmwwwwaahhhoorr. I turn around to see old mate on a bike having a lie down in the gutter, looking straight at me, both hands still on the bars, moaning something my way. Not sure if he took a run at me on the inside before the light changed and I chopped him.... I didn't feel anything bounce off my rear wheel. I think he just farked up his gears and took a tumble. Bikes. Dangerous!

2 - 100m from Camberwell junction - Car turns into Burke Rd from a side street, into stationary traffic, BANG..... up the **** of another car. Her bumper 1/2 falls off. No visible damage to the car she hit. The hit driver looks in his rear vision, then just keeps driving like nothing happened, didn't even stop. I lolled.

The funniest stack I ever saw was some bloke on a fixie, no helmet, no lights, riding one handed on the footpath while gibbering into his phone. I was riding parallel on the road to him on the roadway when he went straight into the side of a very solid bus shelter. I stopped to sink the slipper in for being a ****wit but he was drunk so I let him off and helped him untangle himself.
He was a bit ****** off because I couldn't stop laughing.
I saw another one involving one of a bunch who was deliberately run off the road by a couple of slugs in a hotted up Subie. They then turned the next corner and got trapped at a red light where the bunch caught them. They had their doors locked but by the time the lights changed every panel and the rear window on the Subie had been kicked in. Cleats can do a lot of expensive damage to a custom paint job lol.
As a law abiding citizen I naturally deplore this kind of vigilantism but I ****** myself laughing at that one anyway.

Ok, I'm only 3 months behind, butt.....

I reckon it's funny that the very company who 'officially' brought out (and pimped the virtues of for many years) the first compact/sloping frame, has released their "uber" model with a horizontal top tube, coz it's meant to be more aero. Ha.

Giant Propel

Originally Posted by gplama .

2 - 100m from Camberwell junction - Car turns into Burke Rd from a side street, into stationary traffic, BANG..... up the **** of another car. Her bumper 1/2 falls off. No visible damage to the car she hit. The hit driver looks in his rear vision, then just keeps driving like nothing happened, didn't even stop. I lolled.
Ha! That's probably the old "only look right when you turn left trick".

Originally Posted by swampy1970 .

... Actually, no.

/img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

Lolz.
You can laugh all you want but until you feel the difference in these Rapha knicks....oh boy they are special. Not only do I look amazing in them but I feel more confident going out in public too. Rapha changes everything. Tony Ferguson style.

Lammie now would be a good time to PM if you have a deal lined up with the local SRAM boys on the elsa quarq. Otherwise I will be extract one from the US in next 24 hours.

There is little time to waste. These rapha knicks wont parade themselves. Is it too much to combine neon rapha 'pro wow retro yet hot yet modern yet sexy' knicks with my world champ jersey for beach rd wars?

Big issues. Deep. Living the dream.

Where is Hitchy? Is that cnut still sooking cos that married hot chick across the road from him didnt put out for him that one time at the street xmas party? Geez get over it Hitchy.

Man... I'm back on here for a few days and posts are going "missing" already. I really didn't think my last post in response to 62vette was all that back... .. but still, fcuk the French, apart from Hinault that is... :D So what's your beef with integrated seat masts, llama? Ozman - you know the current advertising ploy will tell you that engineering has reached such a level that frames of infinite stiffness can be made, so therefore there's no need for a pisswank compact geometry to be used. Give it a few years and the "inverted boner" top tube design that Specialized uses will be flat also but Specialized can do pretty much do what it wants as long as Contador arrives in France on form in July. Give the lad a bag of bamboo and some gaffa tape and Calfee would come up with something that'd still allow him to shred the legs off most. What next? Formica shell with balsa wood inner?

Reactions: KennethKed