IMG_2992.JPG
    535.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2992.JPG
    IMG_2992.JPG
    535.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2992.JPG
    IMG_2992.JPG
    535.3 KB · Views: 13
Alright I'm sorry. That wasn't even the picture I wanted to post. Let alone three times.
It was however a Checzxhmmn translation of a 60s Beatles chili or something. I remember mentioning that weird professional I was too scared to engage with.

I just got barred from my local. ****.

G'day cyclingforums folk,

A number of Aussies have been banned from a rival Seppo forum "bikeforums' by a Xenophobic, dictator of a moderator who decided that not only could we not use the term 'seppo' to describe those from the continent of Nth America...but any thread we started, if she didn't like the topic,she just deleted...what a pain...anyway, looks like we've decided to migrate here...(where we probably shoulda been anyway)...I'm sure the lads will be across soon...registering takes time ya know.....anyway feel free to jump in & say g'day....in the thread about nothing....well sometimes it's about cycling...only sometimes , mind :D

Alright I'm sorry. That wasn't even the picture I wanted to post. Let alone three times.
It was however a Checzxhmmn translation of a 60s Beatles chili or something. I remember mentioning that weird professional I was too scared to engage with.

I just got barred from my local. ****.
What did you do to get barred?

Mmm, soft dismissal. A few weeks back a local found out one of his mates had topped himself. I was at the table when he'd found out and he was pretty broken. We weren't close but I felt for him and was supportive in the moment. I hadn't seen him for a few weeks since until Tuesday and asked how he was. How was the funeral? How are the blokes kids? A soberer bloke with a filter would have stopped there, but having been through a very similar experience a few years back I didn't. Cremated or buried? Cremated. Good choice, mine too. And I want my ashes turned into pencils.
OK tactless, sure, but most definitely not meant with any malice. No offence seemed to have been taken. That was it. But he'd been sitting with the manager and another woman who I know hates me and five minutes later I was barred. Eh.

**** I'm still going. I truly had empathy in my heart, but let's face it, I'm not the most socially welladjusted cnut, I'm unlikely to ever get a job in HR, and I'd like to imagine I was misinterpreted. It was a 30 second converation. I was trying to show empathy but clearly didn't do it well enough. The 2B bit was probably the step too far. First world inner city ****.
It's an interesting pub. There's old people, right wing tradies, idiots, creatives, lefties, feminists, trannies, but we all seem to manage to share the space. I sort of just straddle my own ground. But I don't really bother to build alliances either. I don't suppose to know how often they bar people, but it was a jolt. I guess I am guilty of not being well enough aware of other people's perspective, but then, **** can't they hide it well until they spit it with a vengeance?
I'm also guilty of not remembering people I've met socially while drinking until we've actually bonded, I'm actually shy until I've had a few, and then anything is possible, and that definitely offends some people. Also there's the fact I might just be a ****.
Also it's humid as **** here, but it's cooled down and the hail is getting pretty ****ing big right now. I'm gonna stop moaning or justifying myself and just watch.

Merry Christmas cnuts.

**** I'm still going. I truly had empathy in my heart, but let's face it, I'm not the most socially welladjusted cnut, I'm unlikely to ever get a job in HR, and I'd like to imagine I was misinterpreted. It was a 30 second converation. I was trying to show empathy but clearly didn't do it well enough. The 2B bit was probably the step too far. First world inner city ****.
It's an interesting pub. There's old people, right wing tradies, idiots, creatives, lefties, feminists, trannies, but we all seem to manage to share the space. I sort of just straddle my own ground. But I don't really bother to build alliances either. I don't suppose to know how often they bar people, but it was a jolt. I guess I am guilty of not being well enough aware of other people's perspective, but then, **** can't they hide it well until they spit it with a vengeance?
I'm also guilty of not remembering people I've met socially while drinking until we've actually bonded, I'm actually shy until I've had a few, and then anything is possible, and that definitely offends some people. Also there's the fact I might just be a ****.
Also it's humid as **** here, but it's cooled down and the hail is getting pretty ****ing big right now. I'm gonna stop moaning or justifying myself and just watch.

Merry Christmas cnuts.
IMG_3110.JPG

Even dented my plumbing van. It's worth even less now. But I love it and don't want to write it off.
Serendipity, fartographer arrived for farewell Chrissy dinner under an umbrella just before it got huge.
But she also got a phone call saying it had broken the skylights in her studio. I'm gathering tarps and timber and I'm gonna drinkdrive 500m and get up on a 3 storey roof and fix ****.
Amen.

Hey Beeeeeeps you tactless cnut... I'll give you a call tomorrow. In the meantime, check this out.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.