The thread to leave Ryan_Velo's thread alone!!!

What do we talk about in here? Is anything game? Question: the NFL draft pick. Who will go first? Rogers, or Smith?

lokstah said:
What do we talk about in here? Is anything game? Question: the NFL draft pick. Who will go first? Rogers, or Smith?
My bet is on Rogers...

lokstah said:
The niners need more help than that. God I miss the days of Montana.

The Niners need a new friggin' owner.

My money's on Rogers too, but the wheelin', dealin' and misinformation is getting intense.

lokstah said:
The Niners need a new friggin' owner.

My money's on Rogers too, but the wheelin', dealin' and misinformation is getting intense.
Niners have a ways to go. Raiders might be ok. On offense they should be good.
Any scoop on Bonds returning?

Colorado Ryder said:

Football....ok what do you guys think Spurrier will do at SC now that he is back at the college football.
Rebuild of course but well will he do there.

jhuskey said:
Football....ok what do you guys think Spurrier will do at SC now that he is back at the college football.
Rebuild of course but well will he do there.
If he can get the athletes I think he can be just as successful as he was at Florida. He failed in the pros because the teams are basically equal in speed.

Colorado Ryder said:
Mid-season is the last I heard in the local press. Until this road trip, Giants were playing about .500 and didn't look terrible.

Colorado Ryder said:
If he can get the athletes I think he can be just as successful as he was at Florida. He failed in the pros because the teams are basically equal in speed.

That's the trick ,isn't it, will the Cocks spend as much on recruitment as the Gators did and do.
Think he'll use a two QB system again?

jhuskey said:
That's the trick ,isn't it, will the Cocks spend as much on recruitment as the Gators did and do.
Think he'll use a two QB system again?
Probably not starting out. He won't have the talent that he had at Florida. Must be rough to recruit for Florida schools. No wonder Miami always does so well in recruiting. Just take them to the beach that is about 100 yards away.

Colorado Ryder said:
Probably not starting out. He won't have the talent that he had at Florida. Must be rough to recruit for Florida schools. No wonder Miami always does so well in recruiting. Just take them to the beach that is about 100 yards away.

I often wonder how a poor student on a scholarship can afford to drive new Navgator and dress in $500 suits.
After all they don't receive pay!
It should be interesting to watch Mr. Steve this year I have missed seeing him fling his visor.
SC plays at UT this year,what warm welcome he will receive. The trash talk has already started between the coaches and players.

jhuskey said:
I often wonder how a poor student on a scholarship can afford to drive new Navgator and dress in $500 suits.
After all they don't receive pay!
It should be interesting to watch Mr. Steve this year I have missed seeing him fling his visor.
SC plays at UT this year,what warm welcome he will receive. The trash talk has already started between the coaches and players.
Anytime you beat Spurrier is sweet. He was always running up the score when he was at Florida. The Volunteers will grind him into the turf.

ryan_velo. said:
I rode 30 miles after school today & watched the sun set on the river......:)

I only did 10 miles and averaged 16 or so mph but it was all pretty much up hill against a head wind at times.
I toasted myself in the first 6 miles, but there again I am old and tired.
Still my best time on this route by 1 mph. I then sat on the deck with my friend Bud (Hold Me Close) Weiser and also watched the sunset.
I hurt like hell right now. Also a true story.

I drank a coke & listened to Nancy Pelosi on the radio. Wait a minute, what are we doing here again :confused:

davidmc said:
I drank a coke & listened to Nancy Pelosi on the radio. Wait a minute, what are we doing here again :confused:

This is why I love coming to this website so much...I create a thread about absolutely nothing and here we are on page 2.

Good run today Ryan...I went and picked my niece up from school and postponed my training for my next race yet another day...in other words I dropped my niece off at my bros house and am now sipping on a cocktail typing this post...

I can't wait till' next Monday night's group ride. I'm listening to "The wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald". Gordon light foot is great, it's a fascinating song. "Sundown" is also a great kind of 'cryptic'? song. Just finished my homework, I think I'll watch sanford & son then drift off to sleep.....aaaaaa. I was looking through Performance today, & am I the only one who notices all these stupid looking jerseys? They are kind of funny but they are so dorky looking! Most of them from Primal Wear.