The Time for Newbies to Post

Van Hoorebeeck Bart <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Andrew Swan schreef:
>

> > In some countries, winter *is* in July - or did you think only the northern hemisphere could
> > read this NG?
> >

> Monsieur Proust,
>
> in cycling summer is summer and winter is winter. futilities like the earth's whereabouts are of
> minor importance.
>
> Thanks, Bart

What do you mean "futilities like the earth's whereabouts are of minor importance"? Next thing,
you'll be telling us you've never been to a cyclocross race. In Australia, cycling is always summer.
So now you know why Australia is number 5 in the world rankings and Belgium is number 8 Garry Allen

"lazysegall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Boyd Speerschne wrote:
> > "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in news:bg907qnews:bg907q
> > [email protected]:
> > > What's wrong with newbie questions? There are people out there who gains knowledge in the
> > > cycling through asking questions. Are new cyclists not welcome to post here?
> > Like he said, there is nothing wrong with newbie questions. They could just be a little better
> > timed (ie., not during the TDF).
>

> So if a Newbie has a TDF question say about the White Jersey they should wait till August to get
> an answer. Even try google would be sufficent. The real spam is not created by the question, but
> by People's (Kurgan's) obnoxious responses to the questions.

Dumbass -

First of all, questions like "white jersey" can be googled.

Second of all, the worst newbie threads are the ones like: "why doesn't Jan attack in the flat
stages to make up his deficit?"

We don't need to waste time with that sort of obvious newbie **** when there is a good
race going on.

"Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Why don't you use some other derogative term besides dumbass?

>Are you really that limited in your vocabulary?

ya.

>Why do you have to be Chinese???

> You make us look bad! Why do you post under another name? Why does
someone
> like me, a newcomer to cycling who talks a lot, provide you entertainment? Do you really need all
> this to boost your lowly self esteem?

yes.

> Second of all, the worst newbie threads are the ones like: "why doesn't
Jan
> attack in the flat stages to make up his deficit?"
>
> We don't need to waste time with that sort of obvious newbie **** when
there
> is a good race going on.

The real annoyance of the newbie flood is that good regulars often drop out (or nearly so) during
the month of July. For example, Heather didn't post any **** links during the entire TdF.

Garry Allen schreef:

What do you mean "futilities like the earth's whereabouts are of minor

> importance"? Next thing, you'll be telling us you've never been to a cyclocross race. In
> Australia, cycling is always summer. So now you know why Australia is number 5 in the world
> rankings and Belgium is number 8 Garry Allen

1. I meant that the UCI calendar is based on the northern hemisphere seasons. That fine Tour DU or
some Qatar camel slaloms don't change that overall picture. So, talking about the top pros, it is
correct to say what I came to say.

2. I even vaguely remember who won the first cross I ever attended.

3. Thanks for the bragging. Good you live in such a climate, and in such a sports-loving
country. When Ozzies turned to cycling, it couldn't come as a surprise they'd deliver quality
sooner or later.

Robert Chung wrote:

> The real annoyance of the newbie flood is that good regulars often drop out (or nearly so) during
> the month of July. For example, Heather didn't post any **** links during the entire TdF.

hey now, someone else has to step up to the porno plate at least now and then. for example, ewoud
has certainly been slacking off in that regard, too.

> "lazysegall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Boyd Speerschne wrote:
> > > "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in news:bg907qnews:bg907q
> > > [email protected]:
> > > Like he said, there is nothing wrong with newbie questions. They could just be a little
> > > better timed (ie., not during the TDF).
> >

> > So if a Newbie has a TDF question say about the White Jersey they should wait till August to get
> > an answer. Even try google would be sufficent. The real spam is not created by the question, but
> > by People's (Kurgan's) obnoxious responses to the questions.
>

> Dumbass -
>
> First of all, questions like "white jersey" can be googled.
>
> Second of all, the worst newbie threads are the ones like: "why doesn't
Jan
> attack in the flat stages to make up his deficit?"

It is a completely legitamate question with the deficit as low as a quarter of a minute.

> We don't need to waste time with that sort of obvious newbie **** when
there
> is a good race going on.

"lazysegall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Now of course Newbies are sometimes stupid. A newbie should not declare that Lance is the best
> rider ever if they don;t know who mercx is.

Look Carl, this one kept the x but left the k out?

B-

news:<Ww%[email protected]>...
> "warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:300720031920242175%[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, Kurgan Gringioni
> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> much?
> > >

> > > Dumbass -
> > >
> > > this group gets overrun in July. hundreds of posts/day. Mostly spam.
> >
> > Aren't you able to discern which threads are no longer worth reading?
>

> Sure.
>
> I have Microsoft Internet Explorer. For whatever reason, the "ignore thread" option does not work.
>

> Tell me warren, would you rather have the newb post newb questions in July or in winter?

I don't know about Warren.....but how about NOT posting at all from Newbies ? Maybe they will be
allowed to just "read only". If they would like to post they will first have to request permission
from an RBR Icon. There are only 12 of these people alive today. Can you name them ?

OMC

"Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> writes:

> "lazysegall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Now of course Newbies are sometimes stupid. A newbie should not declare that Lance is the best
>> rider ever if they don;t know who mercx is.
>
> Look Carl, this one kept the x but left the k out?

3L337 H4X0rz C4N'7 5P3LL \^/0r7h 4 D4/^\n!

--
Davey Crockett

"Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > Dumbass -
> >
> > First of all, questions like "white jersey" can be googled.
> >
> > Second of all, the worst newbie threads are the ones like: "why doesn't
> Jan
> > attack in the flat stages to make up his deficit?"
> >

> It is a completely legitamate question with the deficit as low as a
quarter
> of a minute.

Hey Newb Dumbass -

shut up.

h squared <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> Robert Chung wrote:
>>
>> The real annoyance of the newbie flood is that good regulars often drop out (or nearly so) during
>> the month of July. For example, Heather didn't post any **** links during the entire TdF.
>
> hey now, someone else has to step up to the porno plate at least now and then. for example, ewoud
> has certainly been slacking off in that regard, too.

Perhas this will save you from yourselves:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0303/yoga.html

"Nev Shea" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> h squared <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
> >
> > Robert Chung wrote:
> >>
> >> The real annoyance of the newbie flood is that good regulars often drop out (or nearly so)
> >> during the month of July. For example, Heather didn't post any **** links during the
> >> entire TdF.
> >
> > hey now, someone else has to step up to the porno plate at least now and then. for example,
> > ewoud has certainly been slacking off in that regard, too.
>

> Perhas this will save you from yourselves:
>
> http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0303/yoga.html

Goddamm.

I hope that is a spoof.

question or not. Why do you even read the post, and respond to them, if you already know they are
wasting your time. The time that you're wasting are from your idiotic posts with derrogative
comments to insult my intelligence. Go to hell you white asian...

Jiyang Chen

> "lazysegall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Boyd Speerschne wrote:
> > > "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in news:bg907qnews:bg907q
> > > [email protected]:
> > > Like he said, there is nothing wrong with newbie questions. They could just be a little
> > > better timed (ie., not during the TDF).
> >

> > So if a Newbie has a TDF question say about the White Jersey they should wait till August to get
> > an answer. Even try google would be sufficent. The real spam is not created by the question, but
> > by People's (Kurgan's) obnoxious responses to the questions.
>

> Dumbass -
>
> First of all, questions like "white jersey" can be googled.
>
> Second of all, the worst newbie threads are the ones like: "why doesn't
Jan
> attack in the flat stages to make up his deficit?"
>
> We don't need to waste time with that sort of obvious newbie **** when
there
> is a good race going on.

Thanks for the reply o' mighty one!!!!

Jiyang

> "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Why don't you use some other derogative term besides dumbass?
>

> >Are you really that limited in your vocabulary?
>
> ya.
>
> >Why do you have to be Chinese???
>

> > You make us look bad! Why do you post under another name? Why does
> someone
> > like me, a newcomer to cycling who talks a lot, provide you
entertainment?
> > Do you really need all this to boost your lowly self esteem?
>

> yes.

"Nev Shea" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> h squared <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
> >
> > Robert Chung wrote:
> >>
> >> The real annoyance of the newbie flood is that good regulars often drop out (or nearly so)
> >> during the month of July. For example, Heather didn't post any **** links during the
> >> entire TdF.
> >
> > hey now, someone else has to step up to the porno plate at least now and then. for example,
> > ewoud has certainly been slacking off in that regard, too.
>

> Perhas this will save you from yourselves:
>
> http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0303/yoga.html

lol

Brother Harry's Bible Study is also quite entertaining.

Dashii

"Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Thanks for the reply o' mighty one!!!!
>
> Jiyang

Ji,

Henri is the Supreme Ruler *de facto* of RBR.

Andy Albright was the first King of RBR. Now, eventually, it has come to the Kurgan/Henry phenomenon
we are all witnessing.

You're welcome, Ken.

"K. J. Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Thanks for the reply o' mighty one!!!!
> >
> > Jiyang
> >

> Ji,
>
> Henri is the Supreme Ruler *de facto* of RBR.
>
> Andy Albright was the first King of RBR. Now, eventually, it has come to the Kurgan/Henry
> phenomenon we are all witnessing.

Pappy,

I'm not taking your job.

<[email protected]> wrote:

> "K. J. Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Thanks for the reply o' mighty one!!!!
> > >
> > > Jiyang
> > >

> > Ji,
> >
> > Henri is the Supreme Ruler *de facto* of RBR.
> >
> > Andy Albright was the first King of RBR. Now, eventually, it has come to the Kurgan/Henry
> > phenomenon we are all witnessing.
>

> Pappy,
>
> I'm not taking your job.

You are doing the job.

Why are you so immature? "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in