The Time for Newbies to Post

In article <[email protected]>, Jiyang Chen <[email protected]> wrote:

> Why are you so immature?

If he knew that he could save alot of money on therapy.

"Davey Crockett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:87y8yd2uuq.fsf@cpe0050da66e294-cm0f2069983361.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com. ..
> "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > "lazysegall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> Now of course Newbies are sometimes stupid. A newbie should not declare that Lance is the best
> >> rider ever if they don;t know who mercx is.
> >
> > Look Carl, this one kept the x but left the k out?
> >

> 3L337 H4X0rz C4N'7 5P3LL \^/0r7h 4 D4/^\n!
>

> --
> Davey Crockett

That is funny.

PS, a lot of people spell Eddy's name incorrectly. Any serious cyclist should at least have added it
to his computer's dictionary.

news:%[email protected]...

> "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > > Dumbass -
> > >
> > > First of all, questions like "white jersey" can be googled.
> > >
> > > Second of all, the worst newbie threads are the ones like: "why
doesn't
> > Jan
> > > attack in the flat stages to make up his deficit?"
> > >

> > It is a completely legitamate question with the deficit as low as a
> quarter
> > of a minute.
>

> Hey Newb Dumbass -
>
> shut up.

Good point. I stand corrected. Out of curiosity, have *you* ever been wrong?

(What kind of conversation can you expect from a guy that addresses 82.7% of a NG as "dumbass"?)

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 11:06:31 GMT, h squared wrote:
>hey now, someone else has to step up to the porno plate at least now and then. for example, ewoud
>has certainly been slacking off in that regard, too.

Yes I know, thanks. I will certainly try and spot something good the next few days. Just got back
from a short beach holiday but the whole coast line as far as I could walk was reserved for families
it seemed. Saw 1, yes one string bikini on one rather attractive mrs. Upside of it all: got to put
in some good, frustrated miles on the bike. Abstinence sure is the way to go for GT riders.