the topeak road morph

izatt82

Mar 19, 2007
i just bought this pump not to long ago do to pump failure. anyway so far i love this pump has a foot step easily made 100psi i also thought is was pretty light. no regrets on this pump worth every penny i will further update this later on down the road with good or bad. oh and the gauge and flexable tube are a great.

izatt82 said:
i just bought this pump not to long ago do to pump failure. anyway so far i love this pump has a foot step easily made 100psi i also thought is was pretty light. no regrets on this pump worth every penny i will further update this later on down the road with good or bad. oh and the gauge and flexable tube are a great.

I bought it and used it for a while; its a GREAT pump, however is too bulky for my taste. It would be great if TOPEAK develops a bottle cage mount, rather than the strap one. :(

which mount are you talking about i think mine has a bottle cage mount but maybe im confused mine mounts upto the same holes as a bottle cage on my frame

izatt82 said:
which mount are you talking about i think mine has a bottle cage mount but maybe im confused mine mounts upto the same holes as a bottle cage on my frame

Mine only had one type of mount, its a strap that wraps around a tube (Worm Gear Clamp style); and then the pumps "clicks" into the strap.

Did I got robbed? :eek:

well looks like i'll just have to be the rebel then but yeah mine had the frame mount but you can use it like your mount as well. i dont think it's to bulky and i am willing to sacrifise.

I have a frame mounted pump on my MTB which tends to get used more as a hybrid, unfortunately. I had to add velcro straps to keep it from falling out of its bracket. I carry cartidge inflators in a wedge pack on all of my other bikes. I do have a Topeak Floor pump and I'm very happy with it so far.

I had to add velcro straps to keep it from falling out of its bracket.

To bad I didn't think of this. Mine vanished in the forest a few weekends ago, deep in the poisen ivy. I didn't know about it until I got back on the road and looked down.:mad: