The tribe has spoken

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Father Guido Sa, Apr 2, 2003.

  1. Only one yes vote and over 20 no votes. I will be leaving the newsgroup now.

    I am saddened,

    Fr. Guido

    Tags:

  2. Ciao, Father.

    Harry

    [email protected] (Father Guido Sarducci) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Only one yes vote and over 20 no votes. I will be leaving the newsgroup now.
    >
    > I am saddened,
    >
    > Fr. Guido

  3. Topdog

    Topdog Guest

  4. Fr. Sarducci,

    You are a victim of your own actions. Toilet humor has no place in this forum of extinguished
    triathlettes. Good day.

    RST Restoration Team