The " Trick " recumbent

Nomad

Guest
Hi - The Trick SWB made by Human Powered Machines in Oregon has got me wondering if anyone has tried
riding it ? I am 5'7" in bare feet so I should be able to fit their small model which has a very
short wheelbase of 33.5" with a 20" rear and 16" front.

http://www.efn.org/~cat/trick.htm

I have seen this bent on the web before but, until now had forgotten about it. I like the fact that
it is built for us shorter people. I am also 5'7"...well more like 5' 6.5" since I seem to have
shrunk a little. This might be something to look into.

Gary