The Triplets of Belleville is now screening in Melbourne!

cfsmtb

Guest
Guess what! The Triplets of Belleville is now screening in Melbourne!

Yaaaa with extra crunchy cheese on top.

<http://www.tripletsofbelleville.com>

Review from todays Age (13/5/04):
<http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/05/12/1084289735163.html>

French culture, cycling, bad guys AND *Josephine Baker* and Django
Reinhardt all in one animated movie for the grownups.

Now showing at Cinema Nova, <http://www.cinemanova.com.au> Rivoli
Cinemas, <http://www.villagecinemas.com.au> Palace Brighton Bay,
<http://www.palace.net.au>

Get onya bike and go see it!!!!

--

cfsmtb wrote:
> Guess what! The Triplets of Belleville is now screening in Melbourne!
> Yaaaa with extra crunchy cheese on top.
> <http://www.tripletsofbelleville.com>
> Review from todays Age (13/5/04):
> <http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/05/12/1084289735163.html>
> French culture, cycling, bad guys AND *Josephine Baker* and Django
> Reinhardt all in one animated movie for the grownups.
> Now showing at Cinema Nova, <http://www.cinemanova.com.au> Rivoli
> Cinemas, <http://www.villagecinemas.com.au> Palace Brighton Bay,
> <http://www.palace.net.au>
> Get onya bike and go see it!!!!

WWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

"Eggsellent Smithers"

Thank you CFSMTB! You have made my day!!!

--

On Thu, 13 May 2004 07:57:06 +0000, cfsmtb wrote:

> Guess what! The Triplets of Belleville is now screening in Melbourne!

Hmmm, some of the guy from the Eurobike list reckoned that
this was a good movie. I was going to buy it from blackstar.co.uk
(a UK dvd web-store), but never got around to it.

I wonder if it will ever make it a bit further north?

-kt

kingsley wrote:

> I wonder if it will ever make it a bit further north?

Hopefully. Its showing in Perth now. I loved it, though
I don't see it inspiring too many people to start cycling.
All those long shots of grinding up hills and mountains,
with sunken eyes and dull stares on the cyclists!

Mike wrote:
> All those long shots of grinding up hills and mountains, with sunken
> eyes and dull stares on the cyclists!

isnt that the fun bit? :confused: