The Triplets of Belleville is now screening in Melbourne!

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by cfsmtb, May 13, 2004.

  1. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Guess what! The Triplets of Belleville is now screening in Melbourne!

    Yaaaa with extra crunchy cheese on top.

    <http://www.tripletsofbelleville.com>

    Review from todays Age (13/5/04):
    <http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/05/12/1084289735163.html>

    French culture, cycling, bad guys AND *Josephine Baker* and Django Reinhardt all in one animated movie for the grownups.

    Now showing at Cinema Nova, <http://www.cinemanova.com.au>
    Rivoli Cinemas, <http://www.villagecinemas.com.au>
    Palace Brighton Bay, <http://www.palace.net.au>

    Get onya bike and go see it!!!!

    Tags:

  2. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    WWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

    "Eggsellent Smithers"

    Thank you CFSMTB! You have made my day!!!

  3. Kingsley

    Kingsley Guest

    On Thu, 13 May 2004 07:57:06 +0000, cfsmtb wrote:

    > Guess what! The Triplets of Belleville is now screening in
    > Melbourne!

    Hmmm, some of the guy from the Eurobike list reckoned
    that this was a good movie. I was going to buy it from
    blackstar.co.uk (a UK dvd web-store), but never got
    around to it.

    I wonder if it will ever make it a bit further north?

    -kt

  4. Mike

    Mike Guest

    kingsley wrote:

    > I wonder if it will ever make it a bit further north?

    Hopefully. Its showing in Perth now. I loved it, though I
    don't see it inspiring too many people to start cycling. All
    those long shots of grinding up hills and mountains, with
    sunken eyes and dull stares on the cyclists!

  5. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004