The true Poseur?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by [email protected], Jun 12, 2008.

  1. Tags:

  2. ZBicyclist

    ZBicyclist Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > We think we found our spokesmodel for the vaunted Velo Poseur
    > jersey
    > and bibshorts.
    >
    > Presenting Mr. Durnford
    > http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2008/06/prep_school_principal_gets_cau.html

    Patriotic glory -- and saving a cute kitten. Too good to be true ;)

    ""I was on the verge of inching past Germany's Stefan Steinweg,
    leading my team to the gold medal when suddenly, a kitten appeared
    in the road. I swerved to avoid it, and alas, the race was lost. But
    at least I met Mittens.""

    --
    Mike Kruger
    "When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl." -

  3. Leo Lichtman

    Leo Lichtman Guest

    "ZBicyclist" wrote: "When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir
    cevinpl." -
    > Anonymous

    "To be or not to be, that is the gezornenframp."--Bob Newhart