The true Poseur?

[email protected] wrote:
> We think we found our spokesmodel for the vaunted Velo Poseur
> jersey
> and bibshorts.
>
> Presenting Mr. Durnford
> http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2008/06/prep_school_principal_gets_cau.html

Patriotic glory -- and saving a cute kitten. Too good to be true ;)

""I was on the verge of inching past Germany's Stefan Steinweg,
leading my team to the gold medal when suddenly, a kitten appeared
in the road. I swerved to avoid it, and alas, the race was lost. But
at least I met Mittens.""

--
Mike Kruger
"When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl." -

"ZBicyclist" wrote: "When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir
cevinpl." -
> Anonymous

"To be or not to be, that is the gezornenframp."--Bob Newhart