The Truth is Out

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by FOB, Feb 4, 2005.

  1. Bob M

    Bob M Guest

  2. Lorelei

    Lorelei Guest

  3. Carmen

    Carmen Guest

  4. Ada Ma

    Ada Ma Guest

  5. Nicky

    Nicky Guest

  6. JJ

    JJ Guest

  7. jpatti

    jpatti Guest

  8. Luna

    Luna Guest

    Not difficult to comprehend, difficult to _do_. I'm hungry. I want
    chocolate. I am not eating chocolate, or anything else, because I ate
    enough today and I'm done. I still want chocolate. This right now is not
    fun.

    --
    Michelle Levin
    http://www.mindspring.com/~lunachick

    I have only 3 flaws. My first flaw is thinking that I only have 3 flaws.

  9. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

    Luna <[email protected]> typed:
    > Not difficult to comprehend, difficult to _do_. I'm hungry. I want
    > chocolate. I am not eating chocolate, or anything else, because I ate
    > enough today and I'm done. I still want chocolate. This right now
    > is not fun.

    Yeah...some things in life require hard work.

  10. Luna

    Luna Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Luna <[email protected]> typed:
    > > Not difficult to comprehend, difficult to _do_. I'm hungry. I want
    > > chocolate. I am not eating chocolate, or anything else, because I ate
    > > enough today and I'm done. I still want chocolate. This right now
    > > is not fun.

    > Yeah...some things in life require hard work.

    Ayup. Good news is, it's now next morning and I don't want chocolate
    anymore. Now i want smeggs.

    --
    Michelle Levin
    http://www.mindspring.com/~lunachick

    I have only 3 flaws. My first flaw is thinking that I only have 3 flaws.

  11. Luna

    Luna Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Luna <[email protected]> typed:
    > > Not difficult to comprehend, difficult to _do_. I'm hungry. I want
    > > chocolate. I am not eating chocolate, or anything else, because I ate
    > > enough today and I'm done. I still want chocolate. This right now
    > > is not fun.

    > Yeah...some things in life require hard work.

    Ayup. Good news is, it's now next morning and I don't want chocolate
    anymore. Now i want smeggs.

    --
    Michelle Levin
    http://www.mindspring.com/~lunachick

    I have only 3 flaws. My first flaw is thinking that I only have 3 flaws.

  12. luna,
    have you considered making some LC chocolate?
    http://www.camacdonald.com/lc/Cookbook/0804.html
    i have been giving into my DOVE chocolate cravings, lately myself!

    --
    http://img195.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img195&image=dcp00330kx.jpg

    "Luna" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    : Not difficult to comprehend, difficult to _do_. I'm hungry. I
    want
    : chocolate. I am not eating chocolate, or anything else, because I
    ate
    : enough today and I'm done. I still want chocolate. This right
    now is not
    : fun.
    :
    :
    : In article <[email protected]>,
    : "JC Der Koenig" <[email protected]> wrote:
    :
    : > It's so simple, and yet so difficult for some to comprehend.
    : >
    : > --
    : > You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW
    : >
    : >
    : > "FOB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    : > news:[email protected]
    : > > JC is a 9-year-old girl.
    : > > http://images.ucomics.com/comics/nq/2005/nq050204.gif
    : > >
    : > >
    :
    : --
    : Michelle Levin
    : http://www.mindspring.com/~lunachick
    :
    : I have only 3 flaws. My first flaw is thinking that I only have 3
    flaws.

  13. luna,
[...]

  14. Luna

    Luna Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    " rosie readandpost" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > luna,
    > have you considered making some LC chocolate?
    > http://www.camacdonald.com/lc/Cookbook/0804.html
    > i have been giving into my DOVE chocolate cravings, lately myself!

    Thanks, that looks easy. Don't you have to melt chocolate in a special pot
    though? And if you use Splenda, the kind that doesn't come in packets,
    instead of Equal, how much do you use? Also, sour cream? Really? Sounds
    like that would be . . . gross.

    --
    Michelle Levin
    http://www.mindspring.com/~lunachick

    I have only 3 flaws. My first flaw is thinking that I only have 3 flaws.

  15. "Luna" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
[...]
    i do all the cooking in my micro...................works like a
    charm.
    (it appears to be one/half teaspoon in each packet (equal and
    splenda)

  16. Just what you need, diet advice from idiot rosie.

    Go ahead, eat your faux-chocolate and stay fat.

    --
    You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

    "Luna" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > " rosie readandpost" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> luna,
    >> have you considered making some LC chocolate?
    >> http://www.camacdonald.com/lc/Cookbook/0804.html
    >> i have been giving into my DOVE chocolate cravings, lately myself!
    >>

    > Thanks, that looks easy. Don't you have to melt chocolate in a special
    > pot
    > though? And if you use Splenda, the kind that doesn't come in packets,
    > instead of Equal, how much do you use? Also, sour cream? Really? Sounds
    > like that would be . . . gross.
    >
    > --
    > Michelle Levin
    > http://www.mindspring.com/~lunachick
    >
    > I have only 3 flaws. My first flaw is thinking that I only have 3 flaws.

  17. Nicky

    Nicky Guest

    "Luna" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Ayup. Good news is, it's now next morning and I don't want chocolate

    Sickening for something, then : )

    > anymore. Now i want smeggs.

    What is smeggs?!

    Nicky.