The Truth is Winning!

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mark Probertjan, Jan 28, 2004.

  1. Baldrick

    Baldrick Guest

  2. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: The Truth is Winning!
    >From: "Baldrick" [email protected]
    >Date: 1/28/2004 6:40 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >Why dont you leave your email address fixed, so that the filters can block you permanently. Or do
    >you just change it everyday with this in mind ?

    He has a need to be heard.

    Jan

  3. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:20040128164003.28530.0000099[email protected]...
    > >Subject: Re: The Truth is Winning! From: "Baldrick" [email protected] Date: 1/28/2004 6:40 AM
    > >Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
    > >
    > >Why dont you leave your email address fixed, so that the filters can
    block
    > >you permanently. Or do you just change it everyday with this in mind ?
    >
    > He has a need to be heard.

    Just by you, sweetums, as you are the most clueless of them all.

  4. Mdd

    Mdd Guest

    Blowbert understands that he is , um, unpopular. So he changes it to try to
    force the world to pay him some attention that he missed as a child.
    "Mark ProbertJanuary 28, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > >Subject: Re: The Truth is Winning! From: "Baldrick" [email protected] Date: 1/28/2004 6:40
    > > >AM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
    > > >
    > > >Why dont you leave your email address fixed, so that the filters can
    > block
    > > >you permanently. Or do you just change it everyday with this in mind ?
    > >
    > > He has a need to be heard.
    >
    > Just by you, sweetums, as you are the most clueless of them all.

  5. Debbee1023

    Debbee1023 Guest

    << He has a need to be heard. >>

    Methinks he gets his rocks off seeing his name in print as often as he puts it out there.

    "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie Winchester).

  6. "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > << Just by you, sweetums, as you are the most clueless of them all.
    > >>
    > I think the problem with you, Probert, is that you are really the clueless one, as you have to be
    > right... Probert.....it is better to have the alternative world think you are a
    fool,
    > then to hit the keyboard on your computer, and write some gibberish,
    because by
    > doing that..it removes all doubt....

    Debbee, I am glad to see that you re-taking that adult ed course in self referential that you failed
    last semester.

  7. "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > << He has a need to be heard. >>
    >

    > Methinks

    That is a lie. You do not think.

    he gets his rocks off seeing his name in print as often as he puts it
    > out there.

  8. Carabelli

    Carabelli Guest

    "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > << Just by you, sweetums, as you are the most clueless of them all.
    > >>
    > I think the problem with you, Probert, is that you are really the clueless one, as you have to be
    > right... Probert.....it is better to have the alternative world think you are a
    fool,
    > then to hit the keyboard on your computer, and write some gibberish,
    because by
    > doing that..it removes all doubt....
    >

    > "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie
    Winchester).

    Try to get it correct. It's *Jesse* Winchester and the quote is

    "If we're treading on thin ice then we might as well dance "

    carabelli

  9. Wb

    Wb Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:00:25 GMT, "carabelli" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    >m28.aol.com...
    >> << Just by you, sweetums, as you are the most clueless of them all.
    >> >>
    >> I think the problem with you, Probert, is that you are really the clueless one, as you have to be
    >> right... Probert.....it is better to have the alternative world think you are a
    >fool,
    >> then to hit the keyboard on your computer, and write some gibberish,
    >because by
    >> doing that..it removes all doubt....
    >>

    >> "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie
    >Winchester).
    >
    >Try to get it correct. It's *Jesse* Winchester and the quote is
    >
    >"If we're treading on thin ice then we might as well dance "
    >
    >carabelli

    Please don't confuse db with the facts.
    --

    "I can dance on the head of a pin as well"
    -Yoshimo

  10. Michele

    Michele Guest

    "carabelli" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > m28.aol.com...
    > > << Just by you, sweetums, as you are the most clueless of them all.
    > > >>
    > > I think the problem with you, Probert, is that you are really the clueless one, as you have to
    > > be right... Probert.....it is better to have the alternative world think you are a
    > fool,
    > > then to hit the keyboard on your computer, and write some gibberish,
    > because by
    > > doing that..it removes all doubt....
    > >

    > > "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie
    > Winchester).
    >
    > Try to get it correct. It's *Jesse* Winchester and the quote is
    >
    > "If we're treading on thin ice then we might as well dance "
    >
    > carabelli

    DEBBEE's misquote has been pointed out to her before. She doesn't let that stop her. Why would a
    little thing like accuracy matter to a "journalist" (LOL) like DEBBEE? ;)

    Michele I ENJOY being a cranky bitch.

  11. "carabelli" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > m28.aol.com...
    > > << Just by you, sweetums, as you are the most clueless of them all.
    > > >>
    > > I think the problem with you, Probert, is that you are really the
    clueless
    > > one, as you have to be right... Probert.....it is better to have the alternative world think
    > > you are a
    > fool,
    > > then to hit the keyboard on your computer, and write some gibberish,
    > because by
    > > doing that..it removes all doubt....
    > >

    > > "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie
    > Winchester).
    >
    > Try to get it correct. It's *Jesse* Winchester and the quote is
    >
    > "If we're treading on thin ice then we might as well dance "

    Thanks for pointing out another instance where Debbee could not get it right.

  12. In <[email protected]>, Baldrick wrote:

    > Why dont you leave your email address fixed, so that the filters can block you permanently. Or do
    > you just change it everyday with this in mind ?
    >
    > "Mark ProbertJanuary 26, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/health/story.jsp?story=485388

    By all means block anyone posting from a lumbercartel.com address. That will get all of Mr.
    Probert's posts, Tsu Dho Nimh's, and mine. I rather get the impression that you don't want to be
    reading posts from any of us.

    --
    begin signature.exe
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.

  13. In <[email protected]>, Jan wrote:

    >>Subject: Re: The Truth is Winning! From: "Baldrick" [email protected] Date: 1/28/2004 6:40 AM
    >>Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
    >>
    >>Why dont you leave your email address fixed, so that the filters can block you permanently. Or do
    >>you just change it everyday with this in mind ?
    >
    > He has a need to be heard.

    ^from:.*MarkProbert[0-9\-]*@lumbercartel\.com

    gets all of the variations

    --
    begin signature.exe
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    B: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
    C: Top-posting.
    D: What is the most annoying thing on usenet?

  14. Carabelli

    Carabelli Guest

    "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > << Try to get it correct. It's *Jesse* Winchester and the quote is
    >
    > "If we're treading on thin ice then we might as well dance "
    >
    > carabelli >>
    >
    > Carabelli:
    >
    > Who cares what *you* think...obviously....I don't...

    Correct, it is quite obvious you don't think. Thanks for the laugh.

    carabelli

  15. "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > << Debbee, I am glad to see that you re-taking that adult ed course in
    self
    > referential that you failed last semester.
    > >>

    > Probert, stop being a bully.....you don't intimidate anyone around here anymore......no one cares
    > a thing about what you write....because you are
    > known ZERO....aka a LOSER.

    Debbee, if I valued your opinion, or, if you had an opinion worth valuing, I would merely consider
    the source, and hope you get cured, soon.

  16. "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > << That is a lie. You do not think. >>
    >

    > No, that would be YOU.

    Wrong. You just admitted it:

    "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    m21.aol.com...

    > Who cares what *you* think...obviously....I don't...

    See? Here you said you obviously do not think. Finally, you acknowledge your problem. this is GOOD
    news, since you now know what you need to do.

    You are incapable of thinking rationally on any given
    > subject, other than the opinions you have been fed, for which you have no actual personal
    > experience.

    Oops...i was hoping she was on the way to a cure....

    > Basically, Probert, most intelligent people here,

    Debbee, please post your credentials showing:

    1. You have authority to speak for most intelligent people
    2. That you fit in the class "most intelligent people."

    take what you say, and others
    > with a grain a salt...

    That is not a good idea. Too much salt in your diet is bad for you.

    in other words, what you have to say on any given subject
    > is just thrown out with last night's garbage....

    So, that is how you manage to read everyting I say. I guess it is the sauce stains that obscure the
    information you need to know.

  17. Tsu Dho Nimh

    Tsu Dho Nimh Guest

    "Baldrick" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Why dont you leave your email address fixed, so that the filters can block you permanently.

    Your newsreader can't filter on NAME of "Mark Probert"? That never changes, just his spam filter
    email does.\

    Tsu Dho Nimh

    --
    When businesses invoke the "protection of consumers," it's a lot like politicians invoking morality
    and children - grab your wallet and/or your kid and run for your life.

  18. "Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >"Baldrick" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >>Why dont you leave your email address fixed, so that the filters can
    block
    > >>you permanently.
    > >
    > >Your newsreader can't filter on NAME of "Mark Probert"? That never changes, just his spam filter
    > >email does.\
    > >

    > >Tsu Dho Nimh
    > >

    > DC posted how to killfile Mark. If those idiots were sincere, they would
    have
    > killfiled him and moved on with their lives. They have NOT done so nor
    are
    > they likely to do so. I had Gymmie Bob reply directly to me just as
    recently
    > as yesterday, despite his numerous claims.

    There is one poster who I never read. I see the name, and move on. I guess that it is too hard for
    them, and they have to rely on a killfile.