The Truth is Winning!



M

Mark Probertjan

Guest
J

Jan

Guest
>Subject: Re: The Truth is Winning!
>From: "Baldrick" [email protected]
>Date: 1/28/2004 6:40 AM Pacific Standard Time
>Message-id: <4017d4fb[email protected]>
>
>Why dont you leave your email address fixed, so that the filters can block you permanently. Or do
>you just change it everyday with this in mind ?

He has a need to be heard.

Jan
 
M

Mark Probertjan

Guest
"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: The Truth is Winning! From: "Baldrick" [email protected] Date: 1/28/2004 6:40 AM
> >Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
> >
> >Why dont you leave your email address fixed, so that the filters can
block
> >you permanently. Or do you just change it everyday with this in mind ?
>
> He has a need to be heard.

Just by you, sweetums, as you are the most clueless of them all.
 
M

Mdd

Guest
Blowbert understands that he is , um, unpopular. So he changes it to try to
force the world to pay him some attention that he missed as a child.
"Mark ProbertJanuary 28, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...
>
> "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >Subject: Re: The Truth is Winning! From: "Baldrick" [email protected] Date: 1/28/2004 6:40
> > >AM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
> > >
> > >Why dont you leave your email address fixed, so that the filters can
> block
> > >you permanently. Or do you just change it everyday with this in mind ?
> >
> > He has a need to be heard.
>
> Just by you, sweetums, as you are the most clueless of them all.
 
D

Debbee1023

Guest
<< He has a need to be heard. >>

Methinks he gets his rocks off seeing his name in print as often as he puts it out there.

"If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie Winchester).
 
M

Mark Probertjan

Guest
"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << Just by you, sweetums, as you are the most clueless of them all.
> >>
> I think the problem with you, Probert, is that you are really the clueless one, as you have to be
> right... Probert.....it is better to have the alternative world think you are a
fool,
> then to hit the keyboard on your computer, and write some gibberish,
because by
> doing that..it removes all doubt....

Debbee, I am glad to see that you re-taking that adult ed course in self referential that you failed
last semester.
 
C

Carabelli

Guest
"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << Just by you, sweetums, as you are the most clueless of them all.
> >>
> I think the problem with you, Probert, is that you are really the clueless one, as you have to be
> right... Probert.....it is better to have the alternative world think you are a
fool,
> then to hit the keyboard on your computer, and write some gibberish,
because by
> doing that..it removes all doubt....
>
>
>
>
>
>
> "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie
Winchester).

Try to get it correct. It's *Jesse* Winchester and the quote is

"If we're treading on thin ice then we might as well dance "

carabelli
 
W

Wb

Guest
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:00:25 GMT, "carabelli" <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
>m28.aol.com...
>> << Just by you, sweetums, as you are the most clueless of them all.
>> >>
>> I think the problem with you, Probert, is that you are really the clueless one, as you have to be
>> right... Probert.....it is better to have the alternative world think you are a
>fool,
>> then to hit the keyboard on your computer, and write some gibberish,
>because by
>> doing that..it removes all doubt....
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie
>Winchester).
>
>Try to get it correct. It's *Jesse* Winchester and the quote is
>
>"If we're treading on thin ice then we might as well dance "
>
>carabelli
>
Please don't confuse db with the facts.
--

"I can dance on the head of a pin as well"
-Yoshimo
 
M

Michele

Guest
"carabelli" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]ops.worldnet.att.net>...
> "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> m28.aol.com...
> > << Just by you, sweetums, as you are the most clueless of them all.
> > >>
> > I think the problem with you, Probert, is that you are really the clueless one, as you have to
> > be right... Probert.....it is better to have the alternative world think you are a
> fool,
> > then to hit the keyboard on your computer, and write some gibberish,
> because by
> > doing that..it removes all doubt....
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie
> Winchester).
>
> Try to get it correct. It's *Jesse* Winchester and the quote is
>
> "If we're treading on thin ice then we might as well dance "
>
> carabelli

DEBBEE's misquote has been pointed out to her before. She doesn't let that stop her. Why would a
little thing like accuracy matter to a "journalist" (LOL) like DEBBEE? ;)

Michele I ENJOY being a cranky *****.
 
M

Mark Probertjan

Guest
"carabelli" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> m28.aol.com...
> > << Just by you, sweetums, as you are the most clueless of them all.
> > >>
> > I think the problem with you, Probert, is that you are really the
clueless
> > one, as you have to be right... Probert.....it is better to have the alternative world think
> > you are a
> fool,
> > then to hit the keyboard on your computer, and write some gibberish,
> because by
> > doing that..it removes all doubt....
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie
> Winchester).
>
> Try to get it correct. It's *Jesse* Winchester and the quote is
>
> "If we're treading on thin ice then we might as well dance "

Thanks for pointing out another instance where Debbee could not get it right.
 
D

D. C. Sessions

Guest
In <[email protected]>, Baldrick wrote:

> Why dont you leave your email address fixed, so that the filters can block you permanently. Or do
> you just change it everyday with this in mind ?
>
> "Mark ProbertJanuary 26, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/health/story.jsp?story=485388

By all means block anyone posting from a lumbercartel.com address. That will get all of Mr.
Probert's posts, Tsu Dho Nimh's, and mine. I rather get the impression that you don't want to be
reading posts from any of us.

--
begin signature.exe
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
B: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
C: Top-posting.
D: What is the most annoying thing on usenet?
 
D

D. C. Sessions

Guest
In <[email protected]>, Jan wrote:

>>Subject: Re: The Truth is Winning! From: "Baldrick" [email protected] Date: 1/28/2004 6:40 AM
>>Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
>>
>>Why dont you leave your email address fixed, so that the filters can block you permanently. Or do
>>you just change it everyday with this in mind ?
>
> He has a need to be heard.

^from:.*MarkProbert[0-9\-]*@lumbercartel\.com

gets all of the variations

--
begin signature.exe
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
B: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
C: Top-posting.
D: What is the most annoying thing on usenet?
 
C

Carabelli

Guest
"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << Try to get it correct. It's *Jesse* Winchester and the quote is
>
> "If we're treading on thin ice then we might as well dance "
>
> carabelli >>
>
> Carabelli:
>
> Who cares what *you* think...obviously....I don't...

Correct, it is quite obvious you don't think. Thanks for the laugh.

carabelli
 
M

Mark Probertjan

Guest
"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << Debbee, I am glad to see that you re-taking that adult ed course in
self
> referential that you failed last semester.
> >>
>
> Probert, stop being a bully.....you don't intimidate anyone around here anymore......no one cares
> a thing about what you write....because you are
a
> known ZERO....aka a LOSER.

Debbee, if I valued your opinion, or, if you had an opinion worth valuing, I would merely consider
the source, and hope you get cured, soon.
 
M

Mark Probertjan

Guest
"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << That is a lie. You do not think. >>
>
>
> No, that would be YOU.

Wrong. You just admitted it:

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
m21.aol.com...

> Who cares what *you* think...obviously....I don't...

See? Here you said you obviously do not think. Finally, you acknowledge your problem. this is GOOD
news, since you now know what you need to do.

You are incapable of thinking rationally on any given
> subject, other than the opinions you have been fed, for which you have no actual personal
> experience.

Oops...i was hoping she was on the way to a cure....

> Basically, Probert, most intelligent people here,

Debbee, please post your credentials showing:

1. You have authority to speak for most intelligent people
2. That you fit in the class "most intelligent people."

take what you say, and others
> with a grain a salt...

That is not a good idea. Too much salt in your diet is bad for you.

in other words, what you have to say on any given subject
> is just thrown out with last night's garbage....

So, that is how you manage to read everyting I say. I guess it is the sauce stains that obscure the
information you need to know.
 
T

Tsu Dho Nimh

Guest
"Baldrick" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Why dont you leave your email address fixed, so that the filters can block you permanently.

Your newsreader can't filter on NAME of "Mark Probert"? That never changes, just his spam filter
email does.\

Tsu Dho Nimh

--
When businesses invoke the "protection of consumers," it's a lot like politicians invoking morality
and children - grab your wallet and/or your kid and run for your life.
 
M

Mark Probertfeb

Guest
"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >"Baldrick" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >>Why dont you leave your email address fixed, so that the filters can
block
> >>you permanently.
> >
> >Your newsreader can't filter on NAME of "Mark Probert"? That never changes, just his spam filter
> >email does.\
> >
> >
> >Tsu Dho Nimh
> >
>
> DC posted how to killfile Mark. If those idiots were sincere, they would
have
> killfiled him and moved on with their lives. They have NOT done so nor
are
> they likely to do so. I had Gymmie Bob reply directly to me just as
recently
> as yesterday, despite his numerous claims.

There is one poster who I never read. I see the name, and move on. I guess that it is too hard for
them, and they have to rely on a killfile.