The Truth is Winning!

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << Debbee, if I valued your opinion, or, if you had an opinion worth valuing,
> would merely consider the source, and hope you get cured, soon. >>
>
> I *know* there is no cure for what you have...except perhaps cleaning your mouth out with
> LYE Soap.

Wow. I am so hurt.....

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << See? Here you said you obviously do not think. Finally, you acknowledge
your
> problem. this is GOOD news, since you now know what you need to do. >>
>
> BITE ME Probert!!

Sorry, Debbee, but your nutritional content is not know, and, I suspect, not knowable.

> I don't care about YOU, this SILLY newsgroup,

Awwwww...and if you did not care, why are you still here? Methinks, and I do, that you are typing
with forked keyboard.

> which has been trashed to the equals of the National Enquirer by stupid people like
yourself.

Debbee, as I said, if you had an opinion with valuing I would be hurt. In this case, I wil take that
as a compliment.

> << Debbee, please post your credentials showing: >>
>
> Please post something intelligent, Probert, for a change...

I often do. When have you?

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote.................................

> No, you post information that the *boys* want out...Liars, Liars, Liars,
all of
> your pants are on FIRE...

My goodness, do you know it's a school night? Is your homework done?

carabelli

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << Sorry, Debbee, but your nutritional content is not know, and, I
suspect, not
> knowable. >>
>
> Been typing, long, Probert? Know, should be "known". Frustrated, Probert? Angry? I am laughing at
> all of it, and YOU.
>
> << Awwwww...and if you did not care, why are you still here? Methinks, and
> do, that you are typing with forked keyboard. >>
>
> I'm here because I CAN be.....DUH.
>
> << Debbee, as I said, if you had an opinion with valuing I would be hurt.
In
> this case, I wil take that as a compliment. >>
>
> You *don't* get it Probert.....I don't give a rat's ass what you think
about me
> or NOT....just exposing what you are *really* doing here...brings one
pleasure
> in itself....
>
> << I often do. When have you? >>
>
> No, you post information that the *boys* want out...Liars, Liars, Liars,
all of
> your pants are on FIRE...

Again, you seem to have this lower part of the body fixation.

"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> >"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040202153644.17086.00001297@mb-
> >m03.aol.com...
> >> << See? Here you said you obviously do not think. Finally, you acknowledge
> >your
> >> problem. this is GOOD news, since you now know what you need to do. >>
> >>
> >> BITE ME Probert!!
> >
> >Sorry, Debbee, but your nutritional content is not know, and, I suspect,
not
> >knowable.
>
> She's very high in saturated fat, impacted feces, and retained urine. Not suitable for
> consumption, but she could be rendered into dozens of
candles.

But they would not be very bright.

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote .......

> I belong MENSA........

That is without a doubt, the funniest thing I have, or ever will, read on Usenet.

carabelli

Some of the incarnations this piece of disgusting dog **** has used so far because everybody has her
killfiltered until she changes her ID again.

[email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
[email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

Troll away, *****!

"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040202094803.04510.00001272@mb-
m10.aol.com...
> >"Baldrick" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >>Why dont you leave your email address fixed, so that the filters can
block
> >>you permanently.
> >
> >Your newsreader can't filter on NAME of "Mark Probert"? That never changes, just his spam filter
> >email does.\
> >

> >Tsu Dho Nimh
> >

> DC posted how to killfile Mark. If those idiots were sincere, they would
have
> killfiled him and moved on with their lives. They have NOT done so nor
are
> they likely to do so. I had Gymmie Bob reply directly to me just as
recently
> as yesterday, despite his numerous claims.

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << Again, you seem to have this lower part of the body fixation.
> >>

> What's wrong..are you jealous? If you spent less time here, maybe you
would be
> getting some!!!

What is your excuse?

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I belong MENSA, do you?

Debbee, I am glad that I did not have a mouthful of coffee when I read that. If you are a member of
Mensa, then they have lowered their standards to Z E R O.

On 04 Feb 2004 03:47:26 GMT, [email protected] (DEBBEE1023)
wrote:

><< But they would not be very bright. >>
>
>Let's see, failing as an attorney...counts you in for being the brightest candle in the lot?? I
>think not.. I belong MENSA, do you?
>

>"If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie Winchester).

You just cracked in...

Regards,

Aribert Deckers
--
"So finden Sie Gewinnertypen" (Michael Strachowitz) Eine Analyse
http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_ml15.htm

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 04:23:39 GMT, "carabelli" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote .......
>
>> I belong MENSA........
>
>That is without a doubt, the funniest thing I have, or ever will, read on Usenet.
>
>carabelli

Typo, meant menses
--

"I can dance on the head of a pin as well"
-Yoshimo

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << Debbee, I am glad that I did not have a mouthful of coffee when I read
that.
> If you are a member of Mensa, then they have lowered their standards to Z
> R O. >>
>
> Boy you are dumb or what?

Definitely an or what.

If you think I am dumb, you have me confused with yourself.

[email protected] (DEBBEE1023) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> << But they would not be very bright. >>
>
> Let's see, failing as an attorney...counts you in for being the brightest candle in the lot?? I
> think not.. I belong MENSA, do you?

** You no belong MENSA **

You should understand the above, DEBBEE. It's written in your native language - "Dumbinese".

It's not "menstra"

m18.aol.com...