The Tyler guestbook

Wait you have to be able to make more in earnings than you spend to
make that. $2000 per year in EPO to win $200 is not great when you
consider that you have to spend you weekends with geeky cyclist. Now
$2k for recreational drugs to party with some hot chicks (not animated
kind like Jame likes) that is a good time. I mean ulitimately what is
the point of professional sports, but to make enough cash that you can
live the rock star lifestyle and party with hot chicks. Spending your
weekend in modesto, ca at the first NRC race of the year loaded up on
EPO, hanging with a bunch of dudes who have never seen a naked girl is
gayer than gay. You will not get laid that way. You are better off just
getting a job. TIP TO ALL WOULD BE PROS. Chicks don't think its cool
when you have to mooch money off them to pay your bills, or borrow
there car to go to your "pro" race. Now if you tell me you race because
you enjoy the healthy lifestyle, the competition, and seeing how far
you can push yourself then you probabably are in the right frame of
mind and drugs won't play a roll in your racing.

RVD

> Andy Coggan wrote:
> > "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> > > I never did dope, not for the $500 on the line at local Fattie

> races.
> > > But for hundreds of thousands, I would have given it very serious
> > > consideration.

> > Why am I not surprised?
> >
> > Andy Coggan

> Dumbass -
>
> Just because you won't doesn't mean others won't. Considering how many
> people pay for the privilege of dumping illegal drugs into their bodies
> in the hopes of having a good time

So are you saying that you are one of those too?

Andy Coggan

Alex Rodriguez wrote:
> Nothing wrong with waiting till all the evidence is seen. It does look
> bad at the moment for Tyler. In America it is innocent until proven guilty
> beyond a reasonable doubt.

As with WMD in Iraq.