The UCI has its head up its ass

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
if they're gonna ban Tyler and Tugboat/Haven's souls for life.

I don't believe he's innocent but:

the first offense is 2 years. The 2nd offense is a lifetime ban.

If they ban him for life, they're giving him 2 sentences for the same
offense. The positives from 2004 and his involvement w/ Fuentes are
obviously the same thing.

They're such big liars that it wouldn't bother me, but the UCI needs to
be consistent and treat everyone equally, regardless of whether they
admit their doping or not. The problem with treating someone more
harshly for not admitting it is that the testing system isn't perfect
and they could be treating an innocent more harshly than someone who's
guilty.

Once again, I believe that Haven/Tugboat's souls are doomed, so don't
accuse me of being a Tyler apologist.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> if they're gonna ban Tyler and Tugboat/Haven's souls for life.
>
> I don't believe he's innocent but:
>
> the first offense is 2 years. The 2nd offense is a lifetime ban.
>
> If they ban him for life, they're giving him 2 sentences for the same
> offense. The positives from 2004 and his involvement w/ Fuentes are
> obviously the same thing.

That's what I thought as well. Anyway I miss his unique style of crashing.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> if they're gonna ban Tyler and Tugboat/Haven's souls for life.
>
> I don't believe he's innocent but:
>
> the first offense is 2 years. The 2nd offense is a lifetime ban.
>
> If they ban him for life, they're giving him 2 sentences for the same
> offense. The positives from 2004 and his involvement w/ Fuentes are
> obviously the same thing.
>
> They're such big liars that it wouldn't bother me, but the UCI needs to
> be consistent and treat everyone equally, regardless of whether they
> admit their doping or not. The problem with treating someone more
> harshly for not admitting it is that the testing system isn't perfect
> and they could be treating an innocent more harshly than someone who's
> guilty.
>
> Once again, I believe that Haven/Tugboat's souls are doomed, so don't
> accuse me of being a Tyler apologist.
>

> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

I believe the new Fuentes evidence against Tyler is for 2002-2003,
which combined with his positive in 2004 would count as two separate
offenses.

Bruce

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> if they're gonna ban Tyler and Tugboat/Haven's souls for life.
> I don't believe he's innocent but:
> the first offense is 2 years. The 2nd offense is a lifetime ban.
>
> If they ban him for life, they're giving him 2 sentences for the same
> offense. The positives from 2004 and his involvement w/ Fuentes are
> obviously the same thing.
>
> They're such big liars that it wouldn't bother me, but the UCI needs to
> be consistent and treat everyone equally, regardless of whether they
> admit their doping or not. The problem with treating someone more
> harshly for not admitting it is that the testing system isn't perfect
> and they could be treating an innocent more harshly than someone who's
> guilty.
>
> Once again, I believe that Haven/Tugboat's souls are doomed, so don't
> accuse me of being a Tyler apologist.

I think the UCI is taking a hard line before this goes to the
inevitable arbitration. Then, they can offer a compromise:
Hamilton can race again, as long as he and Haven accept
a lifetime ban on dewy-eyed interviews with protestations
of their bravery and innocence.

This would be better for everyone involved, and shows that
the UCI has all our best interests at heart. Next up, peace
in the Middle East.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> If they ban him for life, they're giving him 2 sentences for the same
> offense. The positives from 2004 and his involvement w/ Fuentes are
> obviously the same thing.

He may now be in the interesting position of having to prove that this
is a single offence rather than continuing with the denials.

Bret

"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> if they're gonna ban Tyler and Tugboat/Haven's souls for life.
>
> I don't believe he's innocent but:
>
> the first offense is 2 years. The 2nd offense is a lifetime ban.
>
> If they ban him for life, they're giving him 2 sentences for the same
> offense. The positives from 2004 and his involvement w/ Fuentes are
> obviously the same thing.

Don't worry about it -- since we're talking about the same offense I think
they'll just give another 2 year ban to Tyler's twin.

NS

Nev Shea wrote:
> Don't worry about it -- since we're talking about the same offense I think
> they'll just give another 2 year ban to Tyler's twin.

What, an abortion.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> if they're gonna ban Tyler and Tugboat/Haven's souls for life.
>
> I don't believe he's innocent but:
>
> the first offense is 2 years. The 2nd offense is a lifetime ban.
>
> If they ban him for life, they're giving him 2 sentences for the same
> offense. The positives from 2004 and his involvement w/ Fuentes are
> obviously the same thing.
>
> They're such big liars that it wouldn't bother me, but the UCI needs to
> be consistent and treat everyone equally, regardless of whether they
> admit their doping or not. The problem with treating someone more
> harshly for not admitting it is that the testing system isn't perfect
> and they could be treating an innocent more harshly than someone who's
> guilty.
>
> Once again, I believe that Haven/Tugboat's souls are doomed, so don't
> accuse me of being a Tyler apologist.
>

> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

When I first read the subject line for your post, all I could think of
was, "my, isn't he the master of the intuitively f...ing obvious"!

Scott

> The problem with treating someone more
> harshly for not admitting it is that the testing system isn't perfect
> and they could be treating an innocent more harshly than someone who's
> guilty.

They only burned the Witches at Salem that WOULDN'T admit they were Witches.
All the rest they blessed and released.

In article
<[email protected]>,
Nev Shea <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
> > if they're gonna ban Tyler and Tugboat/Haven's souls for life.
> >
> > I don't believe he's innocent but:
> >
> > the first offense is 2 years. The 2nd offense is a lifetime ban.
> >
> > If they ban him for life, they're giving him 2 sentences for the same
> > offense. The positives from 2004 and his involvement w/ Fuentes are
> > obviously the same thing.

> Don't worry about it -- since we're talking about the same offense I think
> they'll just give another 2 year ban to Tyler's twin.

.... and credit him with time served.

--
Michael Press

Scott wrote:

> When I first read the subject line for your post, all I could think of
> was, "my, isn't he the master of the intuitively f...ing obvious"!

Dumbass -

That is correct and it is the only thing I am the master of (other than
masterbation).

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Tom Kunich wrote:

> > The problem with treating someone more
> > harshly for not admitting it is that the testing system isn't perfect
> > and they could be treating an innocent more harshly than someone who's
> > guilty.

> They only burned the Witches at Salem that WOULDN'T admit they were Witches.
> All the rest they blessed and released.

Yep burn the bastards that claim to be innocent. Let's hear it for
religious courts, or their stooges making law.
http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/salem/SAL_ACCT.HTM
God forbid you're actually innocent, that's a capital crime.
Let's give the peadophile Priests a free pass when they admit it, but
revive "By the Cross or The Sword!" Sharia courts in the US now!!
Bill C

Bill C wrote:
> Let's give the peadophile Priests a free pass when they admit it, but
> revive "By the Cross or The Sword!" Sharia courts in the US now!!

I thought that was what boy george was proposing before the supreme court
threw a spanner in the works.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> That is correct and it is the only thing I am the master of (other than
> masterbation).

I bet salvodelli and deluca masterbate.

On 18 Jul 2006 20:18:16 -0700, "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Tom Kunich wrote:
>> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> >
>> > The problem with treating someone more
>> > harshly for not admitting it is that the testing system isn't perfect
>> > and they could be treating an innocent more harshly than someone who's
>> > guilty.

>> They only burned the Witches at Salem that WOULDN'T admit they were Witches.
>> All the rest they blessed and released.

> Yep burn the bastards that claim to be innocent. Let's hear it for
>religious courts, or their stooges making law.
>http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/salem/SAL_ACCT.HTM
> God forbid you're actually innocent, that's a capital crime.
> Let's give the peadophile Priests a free pass when they admit it, but
>revive "By the Cross or The Sword!" Sharia courts in the US now!!

Are you forgetting the satanic ritual child abuse hysteria of the 80s and 90s.
Hardly anything religious about that prosecution.

It ain't about religion, it's about how poorly evolved humanity is.

Ron

RonSonic wrote:
> On 18 Jul 2006 20:18:16 -0700, "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >Tom Kunich wrote:
> >> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> They only burned the Witches at Salem that WOULDN'T admit they were Witches.
> >> All the rest they blessed and released.

> > Yep burn the bastards that claim to be innocent. Let's hear it for
> >religious courts, or their stooges making law.
> >http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/salem/SAL_ACCT.HTM
> > God forbid you're actually innocent, that's a capital crime.
> > Let's give the peadophile Priests a free pass when they admit it, but
> >revive "By the Cross or The Sword!" Sharia courts in the US now!!

> Are you forgetting the satanic ritual child abuse hysteria of the 80s and 90s.
> Hardly anything religious about that prosecution.
>
> It ain't about religion, it's about how poorly evolved humanity is.
>
> Ron

Isn't that the truth!!! I just keep hoping that someday we'll grow up
as a species before we exterminate ourselves but when you look around
the world at the levels of ignorance, hatred, violence, and stupidity
then it's pretty tough to be optimistic.
Bill C

On 19 Jul 2006 13:51:21 -0700, "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote:

>RonSonic wrote:

>> > Yep burn the bastards that claim to be innocent. Let's hear it for
>> >religious courts, or their stooges making law.
>> >http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/salem/SAL_ACCT.HTM
>> > God forbid you're actually innocent, that's a capital crime.
>> > Let's give the peadophile Priests a free pass when they admit it, but
>> >revive "By the Cross or The Sword!" Sharia courts in the US now!!

>> Are you forgetting the satanic ritual child abuse hysteria of the 80s and 90s.
>> Hardly anything religious about that prosecution.
>>
>> It ain't about religion, it's about how poorly evolved humanity is.
>>
>> Ron

> Isn't that the truth!!! I just keep hoping that someday we'll grow up
>as a species before we exterminate ourselves but when you look around
>the world at the levels of ignorance, hatred, violence, and stupidity
>then it's pretty tough to be optimistic.

Look at those same negative indicators 500, 1000, 10000 years ago and we can be
really proud of our third grade behavior. I'm looking forward to the species
getting into fourth grade some time.

Ron