The ultimate in body armour

Danny Colyer

Guest
Any trials unicyclists fancy bidding for these?

<url:http://tinyurl.com/2otjb>

Full url:
<url:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=60345&item=3814121772&rd=1>

<url:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/>

Bear Suit lol, pretty extreme, ill be suprised if you could even walk
with all the junk on it.
> which is made of chain mail, galvanized steel, titanium, high-tech
> plastic, and liquid rubber

Trev

--
unicycleboy - Freestyle Expert

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albums/Unicycle-Pictures-from-Uk/NewSig2.jpg]
ok maybe a bit of a juggler.
www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

ive seen that dude with his bear suits all over t.v. for the past 5
years or something. they're pretty remarkable. they had some videos of
him getting thrown down steep hills, getting hit by trucks, getting hit
by gigantic swinging logs in the chest, being shot with an arrow, and
being shot with a gun. Pretty crazy. I wouldn't buy this for unicycling
unless i planned on doing some trials in the bear exhibit of the zoo.

-grant

--
tennisgh22

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

I've seen that guy on TV as well. Quite the crackpot inventor! Sorry if
I'm using "crackpot" wrong. To me it means lots of time and effort to
invent and perfect something that doesn't appear to have a useful
purpose. Studying bears? You can get attacked by a bear in one, but I
don't know how much study you can accomplish.

Bears are pretty smart too. Give one time, and he'll figure out how to
peel that thing off you.

It probably doesn't have enough range of motion for riding a unicycle,
but if it did you could ride it in busy traffic!

The suits are probably better for doing stunts, such as going over
Niagra Falls and such.

--
johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
"jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
www.unicycling.com

"We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things, not
because they are easy, but because they are hard." -- John F. Kennedy,

He also made an interesting fire-retardent material that completely
blocks heat and flame, even from stuff as hot as oxy-acetalyene torches.
That most definitely has a use.

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

Don't you think it's a cruel irony that acting like a G.I. Joe in the
army can get you a Medal, while playing with one can get you thrown out?

gerblefranklin wrote:
> *He also made an interesting fire-retardent material that completely
> blocks heat and flame, even from stuff as hot as oxy-acetalyene
> torches. That most definitely has a use. *

A huge use! Isn't it such a pain when you have some
oxyacetalyene-torch-wielding maniac running after you, but you dont have
the right fire-retardent material on? ;)

-grant