The Universe Revolves Around Young Children

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by TomYoung, Jul 23, 2005.

  1. TomYoung

    TomYoung Guest

    It was kind of fun to see Lance greeting his friends, family and kids
    after winning his last time trial (and 7th Tour de France) as a
    professional cyclist.

    While the adults were all excited about witnessing an historical moment
    his son, Luke, really wanted Lance to see the goodies he'd collected in
    his little flower-covered plastic sack!

    It was a LOL moment.

    Tom Young

    Tags:

  2. routebeer

    routebeer Guest

    "TomYoung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > It was kind of fun to see Lance greeting his friends, family and kids
    > after winning his last time trial (and 7th Tour de France) as a
    > professional cyclist.
    >
    > While the adults were all excited about witnessing an historical moment
    > his son, Luke, really wanted Lance to see the goodies he'd collected in
    > his little flower-covered plastic sack!
    >
    > It was a LOL moment.

    Nah, little Luke just wants dad's attention. There's nothing funny about
    that.
    Lance - good bicycle racer, shitty father

    Does Lance have the patience to be a good father? It's something he has not
    done before. I think once he gets into being a father he will suddenly find
    himself re-interested in bicycle racing.

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "routebeer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Lance - good bicycle racer, shitty father

    Does anyone else get the feeling that this guy has a penis the size of a
    milk dud?

  4. Well according to the rumors on rbr, Kristin was playing doctor with the help
    (which lead to the divorce) , so perhaps little Luke is a bit confused by the
    number of daddies he has.

  5. Tom Kunich wrote:
    > "routebeer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Lance - good bicycle racer, shitty father

    > Does anyone else get the feeling that this guy has a penis the size of a
    > milk dud?

    Please straighten out your metaphors. The testicle is the size of a
    milk dud; the penis is the size of a tootsie roll.

  6. TomYoung

    TomYoung Guest

    No, any parent will recognize that situation for exactly what it was:
    no matter what's going on in the world, kids are so self-absorbed that
    they're oblivious to everything else. I don't know - and you don't
    know - what kind of father Lance is, but in this particular moment, it
    doesn't matter.

  7. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    On 23 Jul 2005 22:47:32 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

    >Tom Kunich wrote:
    >> "routebeer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> > Lance - good bicycle racer, shitty father

    >> Does anyone else get the feeling that this guy has a penis the size of a
    >> milk dud?

    >Please straighten out your metaphors. The testicle is the size of a
    >milk dud; the penis is the size of a tootsie roll.

    Dumbass.
    The penis is a short stack of dimes.

    Ron

  8. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "TomYoung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > No, any parent will recognize that situation for exactly what it was:
    > no matter what's going on in the world, kids are so self-absorbed that
    > they're oblivious to everything else. I don't know - and you don't
    > know - what kind of father Lance is, but in this particular moment, it
    > doesn't matter.

    I do know that rootbeer uses an alias to avoid having his butt kicked three
    ways from Sunday.

  9. routebeer

    routebeer Guest

    "RonSonic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On 23 Jul 2005 22:47:32 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
    >

    > >Tom Kunich wrote:
    > >> "routebeer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]
    > >>
    > >> Does anyone else get the feeling that this guy has a penis the size of

    > >> milk dud?

    > >Please straighten out your metaphors. The testicle is the size of a
    > >milk dud; the penis is the size of a tootsie roll.

    > Dumbass.
    > The penis is a short stack of dimes.

    I don't want to know anything about the man's penis, but he is a damn fine
    bicycle racer to watch, especially earlier in his career. The nonbelievers
    have got to give him that much. I wonder when the next time is that we'll
    see such a dominate player in cycling.

  10. And did you notice he paid no attention to Luke's little bag of goodies. Now if
    that was Dr. Ferrari with his little bag of goodies .....

    "TomYoung" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >It was kind of fun to see Lance greeting his friends, family and kids
    >after winning his last time trial (and 7th Tour de France) as a
    >professional cyclist.
    >
    >While the adults were all excited about witnessing an historical moment
    >his son, Luke, really wanted Lance to see the goodies he'd collected in
    >his little flower-covered plastic sack!
    >
    >It was a LOL moment.
    >
    >Tom Young

  11. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    Sir Topham Hatt <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Well according to the rumors on rbr, Kristin was playing doctor with the help
    > (which lead to the divorce) , so perhaps little Luke is a bit confused by the
    > number of daddies he has.

    Dude, I heard a rumor on rbr that you're retarded.

    Bob Schwartz
    [email protected]

    rbr is a GREAT place to pick up good gossip.

  12. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    Sir Topham Hatt <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Well according to the rumors on rbr, Kristin was playing doctor with the help
    > (which lead to the divorce) , so perhaps little Luke is a bit confused by the
    > number of daddies he has.

    Dude, I heard a rumor on rbr that you're retarded.

    Bob Schwartz
    [email protected]

    rbr is a GREAT place to pick up good gossip.

  13. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    Sir Topham Hatt <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Well according to the rumors on rbr, Kristin was playing doctor with the help
    > (which lead to the divorce) , so perhaps little Luke is a bit confused by the
    > number of daddies he has.

    Dude, I heard a rumor on rbr that you're retarded.

    Bob Schwartz
    [email protected]

    rbr is a GREAT place to pick up good gossip.

  14. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    Sir Topham Hatt <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Well according to the rumors on rbr, Kristin was playing doctor with the help
    > (which lead to the divorce) , so perhaps little Luke is a bit confused by the
    > number of daddies he has.

    Dude, I heard a rumor on rbr that you're retarded.

    Bob Schwartz
    [email protected]

    rbr is a GREAT place to pick up good gossip.

  15. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    Sir Topham Hatt <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Well according to the rumors on rbr, Kristin was playing doctor with the help
    > (which lead to the divorce) , so perhaps little Luke is a bit confused by the
    > number of daddies he has.

    Dude, I heard a rumor on rbr that you're retarded.

    Bob Schwartz
    [email protected]

    rbr is a GREAT place to pick up good gossip.

  16. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    Sir Topham Hatt <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Well according to the rumors on rbr, Kristin was playing doctor with the help
    > (which lead to the divorce) , so perhaps little Luke is a bit confused by the
    > number of daddies he has.

    Dude, I heard a rumor on rbr that you're retarded.

    Bob Schwartz
    [email protected]

    rbr is a GREAT place to pick up good gossip.

  17. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    Sir Topham Hatt <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Well according to the rumors on rbr, Kristin was playing doctor with the help
    > (which lead to the divorce) , so perhaps little Luke is a bit confused by the
    > number of daddies he has.

    Dude, I heard a rumor on rbr that you're retarded.

    Bob Schwartz
    [email protected]

    rbr is a GREAT place to pick up good gossip.

  18. I own a Island and a railroad on that island. WHat do you do for a living?

    Bob Schwartz <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Sir Topham Hatt <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> Well according to the rumors on rbr, Kristin was playing doctor with the help
    >> (which lead to the divorce) , so perhaps little Luke is a bit confused by the
    >> number of daddies he has.

    >Dude, I heard a rumor on rbr that you're retarded.
    >
    >Bob Schwartz
    >[email protected]
    >
    >rbr is a GREAT place to pick up good gossip.

  19. I own a Island and a railroad on that island. WHat do you do for a living?

    Bob Schwartz <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Sir Topham Hatt <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> Well according to the rumors on rbr, Kristin was playing doctor with the help
    >> (which lead to the divorce) , so perhaps little Luke is a bit confused by the
    >> number of daddies he has.

    >Dude, I heard a rumor on rbr that you're retarded.
    >
    >Bob Schwartz
    >[email protected]
    >
    >rbr is a GREAT place to pick up good gossip.

  20. I own a Island and a railroad on that island. WHat do you do for a living?