THE VACCINATION HOAX

[email protected] (Carole) wrote in message

> From the 10th protocol
>
> "But you yourselves perfectly well know that to produce
> the possibility of the expression of such wishes by all
> the nations it is indispensable to trouble in all
> countries the people’s relations with their
> governments so as to utterly exhaust humanity with
> dissension, hatred, struggle, envy and even by the use of
> torture, by starvation, BY THE INOCULATION OF DISEASES, by
> want, so that the goyim see no other issue than to take
> refuge in our complete sovereignty in money and in all
> else.But if we give the nations of the world a breathing
> space the moment we long for is hardly likely ever to
> arrive."
>
> The rest of the antagonisms are true, so why should a
> person query the validity of the content. You can't
> even read, let alone comprehend anything. You're an anti-
> life moron - no wonder you support chemical
> pharmaceutical drugs.
>
> Carole http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm

I am beginning to believe they started smallpox vax jkust to
spread disease--they introduced leprosy into Hawaii with
vaccination and killed hundreds of thousands of them.

The Jesuits obviously wrote the Protocols because they have
carried out every protocol in that little handbook. Alberto
Rivera says that it was Jews aligned with the Pope who
published the Protocols. Well, I tend to feel that it was
just the Jesuits themselves because they and they alone,
were the ones who were able to bring this to pass. They're
the ones in the government. They're the ones behind
professional sports. The owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers is
a Knight of Malta. The owner of the Detroit Lions is a
Knight of Malta. All your top owners of these ball clubs,
for the most part, are Knights of Malta, getting the people
whooped up in this hoopla over games and sports, while
they're busy creating a tyranny. So, that was one of the
things in the Protocols-that they would create 'amusements'.
Another one they used was Walt Disney, 33rd-degree Freemason-
Disneyworld, Disneyland. Another one was Milton Hersey, with
Hersey Park. They create all of these amusements and games
and pastimes to get the people drunk with pleasure, while
they're busy overthrowing the Protestant form of
government........ the High Knights are good, dear brothers
with the High Mafia Dons-the Gambinos, the Lucchese, the
Columbos, all of them. And they control Hollywood, not the
Jews. It's only Jews who are front-men who are involved in
Hollywood and working for the Mafia and for the Cardinal,
just like in politics it would be Arlen Spector. Arlen
Spector was Spelly's [Cardinal Spellman's] Jew in the
assassination [of President Kennedy], and he would never say
a word about it.---Eric Jon Phelps

http://www.whale.to/b/pope.html

Carey Gregory <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Carole) wrote:
>
> >The rest of the antagonisms are true, so why should a
> >person query the validity of the content. You can't
> >even read, let alone comprehend anything. You're an anti-
> >life moron - no wonder you support chemical
> >pharmaceutical drugs.
>
> He was being kind when he called you a bigoted nincompoop.
> You redefine the standard of stupid and take it to
> dizzying new heights.

You are just a pharma stooge, how low can you get????

"Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Mark Probert-March 12, 2004" <Mark Probert03-12-
> [email protected]>
wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > petty

here:

> > > I used to be undecided over this issue but now its
> > > getting clearer - the last leg allopathic medicine is
> > > vaccinations. I got vaccinated for Hep B but like a
> > > good little citizen, I was brainwashed by allopathic
> > > propaganda.
> > >
> > > Read the 10th Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion.
> > > Inoculations are anti-life.
> >
> > The Learned Elders of Zion document is an antisemetic
> > hoax, you bigoted nincompoop.
>
> From the 10th protocol
>
> "But you yourselves perfectly well know that to produce
> the possibility of the expression of such wishes by all
> the nations it is indispensable to trouble in all
> countries the people’s relations with their
> governments so as to utterly exhaust humanity with
> dissension, hatred, struggle, envy and even by the use of
> torture, by starvation, BY THE INOCULATION OF DISEASES, by
> want, so that the goyim see no other issue than to take
> refuge in our complete sovereignty in money and in all
> else.But if we give the nations of the world a breathing
> space the moment we long for is hardly likely ever to
> arrive."
>
> The rest of the antagonisms are true, so why should a
> person query the validity of the content. You can't
> even read, let alone comprehend anything. You're an anti-
> life moron - no wonder you support chemical
> pharmaceutical drugs.

Carole, you reposeted mor eof the anti-semetic ****. Thus,
you adopt anti-semitism after fair notice. As I expected.

[email protected] (john) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> I am beginning to believe they started smallpox vax jkust
> to spread disease--they introduced leprosy into Hawaii
> with vaccination and killed hundreds of thousands of them.
>
> The Jesuits obviously wrote the Protocols because they
> have carried out every protocol in that little handbook.
> Alberto Rivera says that it was Jews aligned with the Pope
> who published the Protocols. Well, I tend to feel that it
> was just the Jesuits themselves because they and they
> alone, were the ones who were able to bring this to pass.

I don't know anything about the Jesuits, but all the
protocols are being carried out world wide by the way our
society is moving, i.e., materialism, money as the bottom
line even over lives, war, lies, propaganda etc.

> They're the ones in the government. They're the ones
> behind professional sports. The owner of the
> Pittsburgh Steelers is a Knight of Malta. The owner of
> the Detroit Lions is a Knight of Malta. All your top
> owners of these ball clubs, for the most part, are
> Knights of Malta, getting the people whooped up in
> this hoopla over games and sports, while they're busy
> creating a tyranny. So, that was one of the things in
> the Protocols-that they would create 'amusements'.

You could probably find different secret societies right
throughout agents of the illuminati, doesn't prove that any
one group is the main player.

> Another one they used was Walt Disney, 33rd-degree Freemason-
> Disneyworld, Disneyland. Another one was Milton
> Hersey, with Hersey Park. They create all of these
> amusements and games and pastimes to get the people
> drunk with pleasure, while they're busy overthrowing
> the Protestant form of government........ the High
> Knights are good, dear brothers with the High Mafia
> Dons-the Gambinos, the Lucchese, the Columbos, all of
> them. And they control Hollywood, not the Jews. It's
> only Jews who are front-men who are involved in
> Hollywood and working for the Mafia and for the
> Cardinal, just like in politics it would be Arlen
> Spector. Arlen Spector was Spelly's [Cardinal
> Spellman's] Jew in the assassination [of President
> Kennedy], and he would never say a word about it.---
> Eric Jon Phelps
>
> http://www.whale.to/b/pope.html

Interesting, I'll have to have a read.

I am only starting to get into all this NWO Illuminati
conspiracy. My opinion is that the protocols are satanic,
but are designed to set the Jews up for WWIII i.e., Jews
v muslims.

THE ILLUMINATI AND THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS (By
Myron Fagan) http://www.anycities.com/jahtruth//illumin.htm

"World War III is to be fomented, using the so-called
controversies; by the agents of the Illuminati operating
under whatever new name; that are now being stored up
between the political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem
world. That war is to be directed in such a manner that all
of Islam and political Zionism (Israelis) will destroy each
other while at the same time; the remaining nations, once
more divided on this issue, will be forced to fight
themselves into a state of complete exhaustion; physically,
mentally, spiritually, and economically."

Carole http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/allopathy.htm

Carey Gregory <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Carole) wrote:
>
> >The rest of the antagonisms are true, so why should a
> >person query the validity of the content. You can't
> >even read, let alone comprehend anything. You're an anti-
> >life moron - no wonder you support chemical
> >pharmaceutical drugs.
>
> He was being kind when he called you a bigoted nincompoop.
> You redefine the standard of stupid and take it to
> dizzying new heights.

No, I'm not the one who hangs off every biased study put out
by conventional medicine, and who believes every word in the
illuminati controlled mass media.

You rightly deserve that dubious honour.

Carole http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm

[email protected] (Carole) wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> "Mark Probert-March 13, 2004" <Mark Probert03-13-
> [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>> Carole, you reposeted mor eof the anti-semetic ****.
>> Thus, you adopt anti-semitism after fair notice. As I
>> expected.
>
> What does "eof" mean?

You might as well ask what "mor" means. Either you've got a
serious reading problem, or you're coming perilously close
to flaming someone for a mere typo.

In article <[email protected]>,
Carole <[email protected]> wrote:
>Carey Gregory <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> [email protected] (Carole) wrote:
>>
>> >The rest of the antagonisms are true, so why should a
>> >person query the validity of the content. You can't even
>> >read, let alone comprehend anything. You're an anti-life
>> >moron - no wonder you support chemical pharmaceutical
>> >drugs.
>>
>> He was being kind when he called you a bigoted
>> nincompoop. You redefine the standard of stupid and take
>> it to dizzying new heights.
>
>No, I'm not the one who hangs off every biased study put
>out by conventional medicine, and who believes every word
>in the illuminati controlled mass media.

Actually, it's the cretins who fall for these nutball
conspiracy theories about the "Illuminati" who deserve to be
expose for the loons that they are.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

[email protected] (Carole) wrote:

>No, I'm not the one who hangs off every biased study put
>out by conventional medicine, and who believes every word
>in the illuminati controlled mass media.

Right. You merely believe well-known hoaxes and perpetuate
them as fact even after being informed they are hoaxes.

Like I said, dizzying new heights....

In article <[email protected]>,
Carole <[email protected]> wrote:
>[email protected] (john) wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>
>> I am beginning to believe they started smallpox vax
>> jkust to spread disease--they introduced leprosy into
>> Hawaii with vaccination and killed hundreds of thousands
>> of them.
>>
>> The Jesuits obviously wrote the Protocols because they
>> have carried out every protocol in that little
>> handbook. Alberto Rivera says that it was Jews aligned
>> with the Pope who published the Protocols. Well, I tend
>> to feel that it was just the Jesuits themselves because
>> they and they alone, were the ones who were able to
>> bring this to pass.
>
>I don't know anything about the Jesuits,

Or much of anything else.

>but all the protocols are being carried out world wide by
>the way our society is moving, i.e., materialism, money as
>the bottom line even over lives, war, lies, propaganda etc.

You don't know much about history either, Carole. This sort
of thing is not new. Are you somehow under the impression
that the major motivators of most people throughout history
have not been fear and greed?

>> Another one they used was Walt Disney, 33rd-degree
>> Freemason-Disneyworld, Disneyland. Another one was
>> Milton Hersey, with

Hershey, not Hersey.

>> Hersey Park. They create all of these amusements and
>> games and pastimes to get the people drunk with pleasure,
>> while they're busy overthrowing the Protestant form of
>> government........ the High Knights are good, dear
>> brothers with the High Mafia Dons-the Gambinos, the
>> Lucchese, the Columbos, all of them. And they control
>> Hollywood, not the Jews. It's only Jews who are front-men
>> who are involved in Hollywood and working for the Mafia
>> and for the Cardinal, just like in politics it would be
>> Arlen Spector. Arlen Spector was Spelly's [Cardinal
>> Spellman's] Jew in the assassination [of President
>> Kennedy], and he would never say a word about it.---Eric
>> Jon Phelps
>>
>> http://www.whale.to/b/pope.html
>
>Interesting, I'll have to have a read.

Bear in mind that the whale.to site is a humor site, not a
serious work of scholarship. You're quite gullible, so I
wouldn't want you to be misled.

>I am only starting to get into all this NWO Illuminati
>conspiracy. My opinion is that the protocols are satanic,
>but are designed to set the Jews up for WWIII i.e., Jews
>v muslims.

Your opinion is worth what it's always worth: nothing, since
it's based on nothing.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

"Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Carey Gregory <[email protected]> wrote in
> message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (Carole) wrote:
> >
> > >The rest of the antagonisms are true, so why should a
> > >person query the validity of the content. You can't
> > >even read, let alone comprehend anything. You're an anti-
> > >life moron - no wonder you support chemical
> > >pharmaceutical drugs.
> >
> > He was being kind when he called you a bigoted
> > nincompoop. You redefine
the
> > standard of stupid and take it to dizzying new heights.
>
> No, I'm not the one who hangs off every biased study put
> out by conventional medicine, and who believes every word
> in the illuminati controlled mass media.
>
> You rightly deserve that dubious honour.

Actually, Carole, you proved Carey right.

"Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Mark Probert-March 13, 2004" <Mark Probert03-13-
> [email protected]>
wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> > Carole, you reposeted mor eof the anti-semetic ****.
> > Thus, you adopt anti-semitism after fair notice. As I
> > expected.
>
> What does "eof" mean?

It is secret Illuminati code meaning that you are a nut
case.

And, the 'mor' is short for MORON, which fits you to a 'T".

john responded with a non sequitur and hyperbole in response to HCN's
ridicule of his site, saying:

> "HCN" wrote:
> > [http://www.whale.to/a/hoax.html] Is a joke and should
> > not be taken seriously... see it discussed here: http-
> > ://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites/wha-
> > le.html
>
> that is the best they can come up with, a bit like a
> spellchecker I guess.
>
> that should be vax Holocaust really, or Satan's medicine,
> Hoax doens't do it justice. Killed millions, injured
> millions

john, if this site is "the best they can come up with," it
is little concerned with nitpicking your web page's
spelling. Rather, it says your site's content is full of
"sources that state opinion and not necessarily fact;"
references to scientific publications that are misused,
misquoted, misleading; and containing "additional errors"
that the author reports to have shown you. Particularly, he
notes that you cannot distinguish between actual scientific
articles and proponent mail. Moreover, you pad your
bibliography so as to appear more substantial, though he
notes that you've cut back in that.

The ivillage site takes little issue with your spelling. It
appears to say both that you are so misguided,
misunderstanding, and biased that you pose an intellectual
hazard to anyone mistaking your site for actual information,
or alternatively, the author says you're a big fat liar.
Read it as you will.

In the present discussion thread, cross-posted hither and
yon, we've enjoyed a brief aside to consider what "eof"
means, since Carole asked in response to Mark Probert's
accusation that Carole was posting "anti-semetic ****"
(sic). In response, she received the timely ridicule of
Bohlman and Probert.

Note that it was Carole, another vocal opponent to
conventional medicine, responding to ask the meaning of a
spliced word typographical error while missing the
significance of the first half of that mis-conjoined letter
problem and failing entirely to note that Probert took
repeated creative license with his spelling (anti-Semitism)
earlier in the same sentence.

Nowhere in the Google record that I see does Carole /deny/
the anti-Semite charge. Rather, she appears to have either
missed the point entirely or hoped to misdirect the
conversation from the alleged beam in her eye to reflect
upon the apparent mote in Probert's.

In Carole's defense, following her reading comprehension
faux pas, she had little room left to save face. Perhaps
questioning her accuser's spelling mishap was the best she
could come up with? Alternatively, she may actually want to
know the secret meaning of "eof."

Ultimately, Carole's reading comprehension notwithstanding,
you appear to have either missed the point entirely
(ivillage author's accusation), or you hoped to misdirect
the conversation by illiterate legerdemain, which clearly
fooled Gymmy Bob at least. Carole has yet to add her
endorsement.

Do you honestly believe that this sort of ridiculous
gamesmanship adequately demonstrates the value of your
position?

@~

[email protected] (AT) wrote in news:f7c41f5e.0403161440.6ad9c824
@posting.google.com:

> [...]
> the anti-Semite charge. Rather, she appears to have either
> missed the point entirely or hoped to misdirect the
> conversation from the alleged beam in her eye to reflect
> upon the apparent mote in Probert's.
>
> In Carole's defense, following her reading comprehension
> faux pas, she had little room left to save face. Perhaps
> questioning her accuser's spelling mishap was the best she
> could come up with? Alternatively, she may actually want
> to know the secret meaning of "eof."
>
> Ultimately, Carole's reading comprehension
> notwithstanding, you appear to have either missed the
> point entirely (ivillage author's accusation), or you
> hoped to misdirect the conversation by illiterate
> legerdemain, which clearly fooled Gymmy Bob at least.
> Carole has yet to add her endorsement.
>
> Do you honestly believe that this sort of ridiculous
> gamesmanship adequately demonstrates the value of your

If you check the Google record you will see her taken to
task for her bigotry and prejudice toward black people. She
tried to defend her actions, but when all was said and done,
she could not dilute the fact that she is a racist bigot.

Nothing beats the bandwidth of a station wagon filled with
DLT tapes.

"Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Mark Probert-March 13, 2004" <Mark Probert03-13-
> > [email protected]>
> wrote in message news:<[email protected]
> .hcvlny.cv.net>...
> >
> > > Carole, you reposeted mor eof the anti-semetic ****.
> > > Thus, you adopt anti-semitism after fair notice. As I
> > > expected.
> >
> > What does "eof" mean?
>
> It is secret Illuminati code meaning that you are a
> nut case.
>
> And, the 'mor' is short for MORON, which fits you to a
> 'T".

Isn't it amazing, the amount of people who just fit in with
the current mass mentality orthodoxy and don't use their god
given brains to analyse and interpret for themselves?

You think because you don't see it on the "news" that it
isn't true. Do some research about freedom of the press and
who owns it, moron.

Carole http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/conspiracy.htm

"Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark Probert03-14-
> [email protected]>
wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > "Mark Probert-March 13, 2004" <Mark Probert03-13-
> > > [email protected]>
> > wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> > > What does "eof" mean?
> >
> > It is secret Illuminati code meaning that you are a
> > nut case.
> >
> > And, the 'mor' is short for MORON, which fits you to
> > a 'T".
>
> Isn't it amazing, the amount of people who just fit in
> with the current mass mentality orthodoxy and don't use
> their god given brains to analyse and interpret for
> themselves?
>
> You think because you don't see it on the "news" that it
> isn't true. Do some research about freedom of the press
> and who owns it, moron.
>
> Carole
> http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/conspiracy.htm
They tried thinking once, gave them a headache.

"Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark Probert03-14-
> [email protected]>
wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > "Mark Probert-March 13, 2004" <Mark Probert03-13-
> > > [email protected]>
> > wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> > > What does "eof" mean?
> >
> > It is secret Illuminati code meaning that you are a
> > nut case.
> >
> > And, the 'mor' is short for MORON, which fits you to
> > a 'T".
>
> Isn't it amazing, the amount of people who just fit in
> with the current mass mentality orthodoxy and don't use
> their god given brains to analyse and interpret for
> themselves?
>
> You think because you don't see it on the "news" that it
> isn't true. Do some research about freedom of the press
> and who owns it, moron.
>
> Carole
> http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/conspiracy.htm

Carole, your other pages, the bigoted ones, have it right.
We Jews own it. And, you are just upset that your bilge does
not get thrown around, but thrown away.

I find you a sad example of a person who has been victimized
by multiple braincleansings.

The press and potentially the internet is all controlled
by the anti-christians. These are the medias to stifle
the Christian development any further in the countries
they control.

Christian actors are not allowed to participate in Hollywood
except under strict circumstances.

Dolly Parton was a fine example of Christian represion. Her
series was not even considered because it portrayed a
Christianity spreading singing nun. But look who controls
the studios...non-christian people hell bent on keeping
Christianity away from the public.

Kids having trouble with celibrating Christmas in their
schools? Think about
it. It is happenning.

Who started the short form "Xmas" and why? Leave the
"Christ" in the greatest advertising campain known to
mankind. Who owns the stores?

"Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark Probert03-14-
> [email protected]>
wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > "Mark Probert-March 13, 2004" <Mark Probert03-13-
> > > [email protected]>
> > wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> > > What does "eof" mean?
> >
> > It is secret Illuminati code meaning that you are a
> > nut case.
> >
> > And, the 'mor' is short for MORON, which fits you to
> > a 'T".
>
> Isn't it amazing, the amount of people who just fit in
> with the current mass mentality orthodoxy and don't use
> their god given brains to analyse and interpret for
> themselves?
>
> You think because you don't see it on the "news" that it
> isn't true. Do some research about freedom of the press
> and who owns it, moron.
>
> Carole
> http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/conspiracy.htm

Flaming nut casae and bigot "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The press and potentially the internet is all controlled
> by the anti-christians. These are the medias to stifle the
> Christian development any further in the countries they
> control.
>
> Christian actors are not allowed to participate in
> Hollywood except under strict circumstances.
>
> Dolly Parton was a fine example of Christian represion.
> Her series was not even considered because it portrayed a
> Christianity spreading singing nun. But look who controls
> the studios...non-christian people hell bent on keeping
> Christianity away from the public.
>
> Kids having trouble with celibrating Christmas in their
> schools? Think
about
> it. It is happenning.
>
> Who started the short form "Xmas" and why? Leave the
> "Christ" in the greatest advertising campain known to
> mankind. Who owns the stores?

Most intelligent bigots do not make it so easy for people to
see their bigotry.