THE VACCINATION HOAX

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real issues
>other than petty typos and small errors in logic.

I guess we visited different sites.

In article <[email protected]>,
Carey Gregory <[email protected]> wrote:
>"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real issues
>>other than petty typos and small errors in logic.
>
>I guess we visited different sites.

Yes, in addition to Gym ****'s many other flaws, we can now
add "severely impaired reading comprehension."

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Which two did you visit?

http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites/whal-
e.html and http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antiva-
xsites/whale2.html ... it disputes more than typos and
small errors.

and while this one does not specifically go for the whale
site, it goes through the fallacies used in it and repeated
by persons with some agenda to let kids suffer disabilities
or die : http://www.pathguy.com/antiimmu.htm

And in the mean time for the illogical conclusion that the
vaccines are worse than the diseases, take note that mumps
has caused meningitis in several teenagers in Scotland:eek:ntent_objectid=14037878_method=full_siteid=89488_headline=-
MUMPS-3-STRUCK-BY-BRAIN-BUG-name_page.html and
http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/hi/news/5023804.html ... if
folks keep refusing to give their kids the MMR due to
"evidence" bought and paid for by an ambulance chasing
lawyer, then we might be back to the "good ol' days" when
mumps was the MAJOR of post-lingual deafness.

And four kids have died of measles:
http://www.pakistantimes.net/2004/03/07/metro1.htm ...
perhaps you don't care for them since they are not white,
but rest assured their parents loved them just as much as
these parents did in Ireland:
http://www.who.int/csr/don/2000_08_09/en/

And then there is pertussis, which is in an upswing... and
with a recent death: http://www.krqe.com/expanded1.asp?RECO-
RD_KEY%5BBigLocal%5D=ID&ID%5BBigLocal%5D=3546

And then the results of the diseases sometimes do not go
away once a person has survived. Like the folks who lived
through polio in the 1950's, only to have more problems
later... and even the kids who were born after during a
rubella outbreak 40 years ago:
http://www.hknc.org/Rubella.htm

> "Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
> > "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real
> > >issues other than
> petty
> > >typos and small errors in logic.

Perhaps you have some kind of learning disability, perhaps
as a result of meningitis or encephalitis due to a presently
vaccine preventable disease.

How are "small errors in logic" the same as citing
letters instead of actual studies? Or even totally
twisting the intent or conclusion of studies (with a
quote from the author).

> > I guess we visited different sites.

This is a much better more truthful "whale" site, and NOT a
hoax: http://www.perp.com/whale/

"HCN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<dj14c.5163$C51.48148@attbi_s52>...
> "john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > http://www.whale.to/a/hoax.html
>
> Is a joke and should not be taken seriously... see it
> discussed here: http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/-
> antivaxsites/whale.html

that is the best they can come up with, a bit like a
spellchecker I guess.

that should be vax Holocaust really, or Satan's
medicine, Hoax doens't do it justice. Killed millions,
injured millions

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real issues
> other than petty typos and small errors in logic.
>
> "Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
> > "HCN" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >Is a joke and should not be taken seriously... see it
> > >discussed here: http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesuppo-
> > >rt/antivaxsites/whale.html
> >
> > Thanks for the link! Excellent site, and long overdue.

I used to be undecided over this issue but now its getting
clearer - the last leg allopathic medicine is vaccinations.
I got vaccinated for Hep B but like a good little citizen, I
was brainwashed by allopathic propaganda.

Read the 10th Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion.
Inoculations are anti-life.

Carole http://www.austametro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm

"Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real
> > issues other than
petty
> > typos and small errors in logic.
> >
> > "Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > Thanks for the link! Excellent site, and long overdue.
> > >

> I used to be undecided over this issue but now its getting
> clearer - the last leg allopathic medicine is
> vaccinations. I got vaccinated for Hep B but like a good
> little citizen, I was brainwashed by allopathic
> propaganda.
>
> Read the 10th Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion.
> Inoculations are anti-life.

The Learned Elders of Zion document is an antisemetic hoax,
you bigoted nincompoop.

> Carole http://www.austametro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm

"Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real
> > issues other than
petty
> > typos and small errors in logic.
> >
> > "Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > Thanks for the link! Excellent site, and long overdue.
> > >

> I used to be undecided over this issue but now its getting
> clearer - the last leg allopathic medicine is
> vaccinations. I got vaccinated for Hep B but like a good
> little citizen, I was brainwashed by allopathic
> propaganda.
>
> Read the 10th Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion.
> Inoculations are anti-life.

The Learned Elders of Zion document is an antisemetic hoax,
you bigoted nincompoop.

> Carole http://www.austametro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm

Exactly! "The Vaccination Holocaust!"

"Mark Probert-March 12, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real
> > > issues other than
> petty
> > > typos and small errors in logic.
> > >
> > > "Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > > message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > I used to be undecided over this issue but now its
> > getting clearer - the last leg allopathic medicine is
> > vaccinations. I got vaccinated for Hep B but like a good
> > little citizen, I was brainwashed by allopathic
> > propaganda.
> >
> > Read the 10th Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion.
> > Inoculations are anti-life.
>
> The Learned Elders of Zion document is an antisemetic
> hoax, you bigoted nincompoop.

From the 10th protocol

"But you yourselves perfectly well know that to produce the
possibility of the expression of such wishes by all the
nations it is indispensable to trouble in all countries the
people’s relations with their governments so as to
utterly exhaust humanity with dissension, hatred, struggle,
envy and even by the use of torture, by starvation, BY THE
INOCULATION OF DISEASES, by want, so that the goyim see no
other issue than to take refuge in our complete sovereignty
in money and in all else.But if we give the nations of the
world a breathing space the moment we long for is hardly
likely ever to arrive."

The rest of the antagonisms are true, so why should a person
query the validity of the content. You can't even read, let
alone comprehend anything. You're an anti-life moron - no
wonder you support chemical pharmaceutical drugs.

Carole http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm

[email protected] (Carole) wrote:

>The rest of the antagonisms are true, so why should a
>person query the validity of the content. You can't
>even read, let alone comprehend anything. You're an anti-
>life moron - no wonder you support chemical
>pharmaceutical drugs.

He was being kind when he called you a bigoted nincompoop.
You redefine the standard of stupid and take it to dizzying
new heights.

"john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "HCN" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > "john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > http://www.whale.to/a/hoax.html
> >
> > Is a joke and should not be taken seriously... see it
> > discussed here: http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesuppor-
> > t/antivaxsites/whale.html
>
> that is the best they can come up with, a bit like a
> spellchecker I guess.
>
> that should be vax Holocaust really, or Satan's medicine,
> Hoax doens't do it justice. Killed millions, injured
> millions

How does this equate to having to use a spellchecker...
unless you think you cannot tell the difference between the
validity of a "letter" versus an actual study? From the the
website: "By stating "no abstract available" the site is
IMPLYING that these were studies which is untrue - a large
number of the citations were letters and NOT studies.
Abstracts were "not available" because there were none "