The Value Of Having A Camera

Oh wow that is something. It's like candid camera. I think it's good and bad all at the same time. Stuff like this I think it's good to catch somebody. Pretty much these will be on every vehicle is what I understand.

I just took some time to review all the footage and read the article that was published concerning this story. It's an absolute mess what that driver did. I'm a commuter to school and I would never DARE pull a crazy stunt like that. Absolutely unnecessary.

That was completely unsafe what that driver did. If you send that to the cops I can guarantee you that the driver will have charges put on his license.

What was He thinking? If I witness nearby an idiotic stunt like that, I'd be really upset. Nice footage you made there by the way, the evidence of law infringment is so clearly documented "in fraganti" that you didn't leave him any chance to make up any excuse for reckless driving. Thank you for quite exemplar lesson of citizen's cooperation.

An unseen camera to document retarded driving is certainly a neat idea to replicate.

Having a camera surely has it's value because we can record such situations and also have memories of the rides we make, I am in favor. :)

These cameras and Go Pros are not just give you safety but also can make a lot of interesting videos on trips and tournaments.

Exactly, I don't even see them from the safety point of view, I prefer to see them as a way to record great moments to remember later.