the weight loss pills are here

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Feb 5, 2005.

  1. hi i have been using these wieght los suplements for quite a while now
    and they are the only things that work for me i have tryed i duno how
    many diets weight lose programs etc but these babys realy work and are
    not a a bad price the site also has loads of other natural health
    stuff even pet food and cleaning stuff cheack it out it sutainly
    worked for me and im over the world
    www.moreinfo247.com/8869655/vnu

    Tags:

  2. Xtile

    Xtile Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > hi i have been using these wieght los suplements for quite a while now
    > and they are the only things that work for me i have tryed i duno how
    > many diets weight lose programs etc but these babys realy work and are
    > not a a bad price the site also has loads of other natural health
    > stuff even pet food and cleaning stuff cheack it out it sutainly
    > worked for me and im over the world

    DIE SPAMMER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DIE SPAMMER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DIE SPAMMER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DIE SPAMMER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DIE SPAMMER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DIE SPAMMER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DIE SPAMMER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DIE SPAMMER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DIE SPAMMER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DIE SPAMMER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. [email protected] wrote:

    > hi i have been using these wieght los suplements for quite a while now
    > and they are the only things that work for me i have tryed i duno how
    > many diets weight lose programs etc but these babys realy work and are
    > not a a bad price the site also has loads of other natural health
    > stuff even pet food and cleaning stuff cheack it out it sutainly
    > worked for me and im over the world
    > www.moreinfo247.com/8869655/vnu

    Is there some sort of natural law in our universe that makes all
    spammers almost totally illiterate as well as barely articulate?

    Just wondering, as I have yet to see a post from an erudite spammer.

    Regards

    David

    --

    To email me, please include the letters DNF anywhere in the subject line.

    All other mail is automatically deleted.

  4. FOB

    FOB Guest

    Part of it is intentional, to avoid spam filters that look for certain
    words.

    In news:[email protected],
    J. David Anderson <[email protected]> stated
    | Is there some sort of natural law in our universe that makes all
    | spammers almost totally illiterate as well as barely articulate?
    |
    | Just wondering, as I have yet to see a post from an erudite spammer.
    |

    | Regards
    |
    | David
    |
    | --
    |
    | To email me, please include the letters DNF anywhere in the subject
    | line.
    |
    | All other mail is automatically deleted.

  5. Opinicus

    Opinicus Guest

    > | Is there some sort of natural law in our universe that
    > makes all
    > | spammers almost totally illiterate as well as barely
    > articulate?

    If they were literate and articulate they wouldn't need to
    have recourse to scams like spamming in order to make a
    living.

    --
    Bob
    Kanyak's Doghouse