The wonderful U of K!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Rimmer, Jan 31, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    It snowed a bit last night South and West and such (but not here), and then it got cold. Half of
    England is at a standstill, and there is sheet ice on the M11 and some drivers have been stranded on
    it for hours. Some have now run out of fuel. This is hilarious!

    ',;~}

    Shaun aRe - When it comes to coping with weather, as a nation, _we suck_!!!!

    Tags:

  2. Panda

    Panda Guest

    on the other hand ive had 2 great rides into work in the snow on my mtb...so i think its great. i
    also got to feel really smug while passing all the cars queuing!

    panda

    "Shaun Rimmer" <sh[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > It snowed a bit last night South and West and such (but not here), and
    then
    > it got cold. Half of England is at a standstill, and there is sheet ice on the M11 and some
    > drivers have been stranded on it for hours. Some have now run out of fuel. This is hilarious!
    >

    > ',;~}
    >

    > Shaun aRe - When it comes to coping with weather, as a nation, _we
    suck_!!!!

  3. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > It snowed a bit last night South and West and such (but not here), and then it got cold. Half of
    > England is at a standstill, and there is sheet ice on the M11 and some drivers have been stranded
    > on it for hours. Some have now run out of fuel. This is hilarious!

    I was driving back from the skatepark last night, and lost it in a corner. Opposite locked and
    travelled up the road sideways. Weeeeee!!!!!

  4. No snow here in Edinburgh. temperature rising fast from 0.4 at 0600 to 2.5 at 1800 to 4.3 now
    (2000). Rain must be imminent.

    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > > It snowed a bit last night South and West and such (but not here), and
    then
    > > it got cold. Half of England is at a standstill, and there is sheet ice
    on
    > > the M11 and some drivers have been stranded on it for hours. Some have
    now
    > > run out of fuel. This is hilarious!
    >
    > I was driving back from the skatepark last night, and lost it in a corner. Opposite locked and
    > travelled up the road sideways. Weeeeee!!!!!
    >
    > --
    > a.m-b FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/ambfaq.htm
    >
    > a.bmx FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/bmx_faq.htm

  5. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    Cars spinning wheels in the snow and riding on by on a bike. Now that brings back fine memories of
    the 60s and 3 speeds.

    Fire up MTB 03

  6. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:33:52 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >It snowed a bit last night South and West and such (but not here), and then it got cold. Half of
    >England is at a standstill, and there is sheet ice on the M11 and some drivers have been stranded
    >on it for hours. Some have now run out of fuel. This is hilarious!
    >

    >',;~}
    >

    >Shaun aRe - When it comes to coping with weather, as a nation, _we suck_!!!!

    D'oh! The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
    :-]

  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > > It snowed a bit last night South and West and such (but not here), and
    then
    > > it got cold. Half of England is at a standstill, and there is sheet ice
    on
    > > the M11 and some drivers have been stranded on it for hours. Some have
    now
    > > run out of fuel. This is hilarious!
    >
    > I was driving back from the skatepark last night, and lost it in a corner. Opposite locked and
    > travelled up the road sideways. Weeeeee!!!!!

    Kewl! You did it on purpose though, of course - it's only an accident if anything breaks.....

    Shaun aRe