The wonders of Jan's mind and more on cancer

Peter Moran

Guest
"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://www.sumeria.net/health/rectcan.html
>
> http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_501613.html
>
> http://www.geocities.com/freee80/map.html
>
> http://www.geocities.com/freee80/
>
> http://www.cancerinform.org/motive.html
>
> http://www.cancerinform.freewebsites.com/docs.html
>
> http://www.cancerdecisions.com/beatcancer_frm.html
>
> http://www.sph.uth.tmc.edu:8052/utcam/default.htm
>
> http://www.preventcancer.com/

That's the entire post.

This is Jan applying the very elegant "I got more web sites than you!!! Nah, nah, na- na, nah"
rebuttal to what I said at http://www.geocities.com/healthbase/Hardin_Jones.html

But wait! I recognised one immediately ---.

http://www.sumeria.net/health/rectcan.html

--- because it was, funnily enough, if it were at all funny, the one that finally urged me to look
into the malicious Hardin Jones rumour-mongering.

It repeats the Hardin Jones lie about untreated cancer patients living four times longer than
treated, but it is actually an account of how a poor chap trusted such "alternative" propaganda to
the extent that he is now getting to die a slow and very painful death, with the added luxury of
faecal incontinence and having to wear a diaper, not to mention bladder problems, after trying out
at least forty different popular alternative treatments.

I happen to have been following this man's progress since he was first discovered to have cancer
(and I once suggested to him that he reconsider -- to which he responded "No way!!"). Although it
would have probably entailed a colostomy, he would have had at least a fifty per cent chance of
being cured with surgery and radiotherapy. In fact probably more than that, because after two years
he still has no obvious signs of metastases.

He is something of a conspiracy buff, and I guess the alt.med one is far too juicy to pass up.

His story is well worth reading. Note how many times the power of suggestiion (and some malpractice
in the form of inadequate quack Tijuana surgery, on one occasion) made him certain he was being
cured. Many testimonials are written in such euphoric phases.

Peter Moran

"Peter Moran" <[email protected]> ..........

> I happen to have been following this man's progress since he was first discovered to have cancer
> (and I once suggested to him that he
reconsider --
> to which he responded "No way!!"). Although it would have probably entailed a colostomy, he would
> have had at least a fifty per cent chance
of
> being cured with surgery and radiotherapy. In fact probably more than
that,
> because after two years he still has no obvious signs of metastases.

Typical Jan, type in a few words on google, possibly read what is on the site, and definitely
without comprehension. Consider the possibility she may just be a ersatz Eliza bot with some
corrupted files.

carabelli