The writing is on the walls...

Bill C wrote:

> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>
>>Michael Press wrote:

>>>Other law enforcement agencies, particularly local
>>>jurisdictions, do not trust the FBI; never have.
>>>

>>I've never heard of local law enforcement doing a sting operation on FBI
>>agents. However, the opposite is routinely true. It's a one way street
>>because the corruption is generally a one-way street.
>>
>>Magilla

> J. Edgar his folks were paragons of honoring the constitution. You
> sure you aren't Stevie or Kunich?
> The list of FBI abuses are long and spectacular.
> Bill C

Yeah, but nothing compared to local FIVE-O.

Magilla

In article <[email protected]>,
MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

> Michael Press wrote:
>
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
> >

> >>Half the time the FBI doesn't even want to work wiith other law
> >>enforcement agencies because they simply don't trust them.

> > Other law enforcement agencies, particularly local
> > jurisdictions, do not trust the FBI; never have.
> >

> I've never heard of local law enforcement doing a sting operation on FBI
> agents. However, the opposite is routinely true. It's a one way street
> because the corruption is generally a one-way street.

They do not have the authority, do they? Whatever local
authorities do to hold the FBI at bay must be done sub
rosa. FBI can throw their weight around, but if every
cop's hand is against them, then their investigations
could take longer than otherwise.

--
Michael Press

Michael Press wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Michael Press wrote:

>>>Other law enforcement agencies, particularly local
>>>jurisdictions, do not trust the FBI; never have.
>>>

>>I've never heard of local law enforcement doing a sting operation on FBI
>>agents. However, the opposite is routinely true. It's a one way street
>>because the corruption is generally a one-way street.

> They do not have the authority, do they? Whatever local
> authorities do to hold the FBI at bay must be done sub
> rosa. FBI can throw their weight around, but if every
> cop's hand is against them, then their investigations
> could take longer than otherwise.

Local authorities certainly do have the authority to investigate the FBI
for criminal wrongdoing if they wanted to. There's no law that says
they can't do that.

Hell, you or I can sue the FBI if we wanted to.

Magilla

"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You ask Basso how come his account shows a debit of 40,000 Euros on
> such-and-such a date (or whatever the amount is), and ask him what he
> spent it on. And then you ask him to produce receipts. And if Basso

Then you can nail him for tax evasion same as they did for Capone.

"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Without DNA, bank records, or other specific information, what possible
> questions could he have asked Basso that he couldn't simply deny?

"Mr Basso, are you, at this moment, asleep?"

"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dude, we kicked your country's ass in 1776 and all you have to show for it
> 200 years later is a spineless ****** leader whose entire legacy is being
> George Bush's marionette puppet.

How do you know he isn't Canadian?