The Zapper?

Rb

Guest
Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience with
Dr. Clarks device for ridding the body of parasites? I
daresay it may work. Why not?

I tried it on a wart (using Hulda's default frequency) -
bugger all happened. I plan on trying it with the correct
frequency for the papilloma virus at some point. Anth

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
> with Dr. Clarks
>device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it may
> work. Why not?

I tried it on a wart (using Hulda's default frequency) -
bugger all happened. I plan on trying it with the correct
frequency for the papilloma virus at some point. Anth

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
> with Dr. Clarks
>device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it may
> work. Why not?

I tried it on a wart (using Hulda's default frequency) -
bugger all happened. I plan on trying it with the correct
frequency for the papilloma virus at some point. Anth

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
> with Dr. Clarks
>device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it may
> work. Why not?

>Subject: The Zapper?
>From: "RB" [email protected]
>Date: 3/9/2004 10:32 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
> Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
> with Dr. Clarks
>device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it may
> work. Why not?

Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
with the parasites cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps
both? At any rate the parasites were gone. I still do a
maintance program.

Jan

On 10 Mar 2004 18:31:58 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>>Subject: The Zapper? From: "RB" [email protected]
>>Date: 3/9/2004 10:32 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
>><[email protected]>
>>
>> Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
>> with Dr. Clarks
>>device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it may
>> work. Why not?
>
>Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
>with the parasites cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps
>both? At any rate the parasites were gone. I still do a
>maintance program.

Jan Drew is a psychopathic liar and a shill for Hulda Clark.
You cannot believe anything she says.

Jan Drew is somatically hypervigilant and very suggestible.
It was only after she read about parasites in a Hulda Clark
book that she became convinced she was infected. Then,
immediately after the cleanse she felt better.

Of course her symptoms soon returned after reading about
amalgams and mercury poisoining. And of course the symptoms
improved dramatically immediately following removal of
*some* of the amalgams.

Jan Drew knows that she did not have mercury poisoning. She
is a shill for her friend Hulda Clark.

Aloha,

Rich

>Jan

The best defense to logic is ignorance

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: The Zapper? From: "RB" [email protected]
> >Date: 3/9/2004 10:32 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
> ><[email protected]>
> >
> > Do any alts on here have any actual personal
> > experience with Dr.
Clarks
> >device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it
> >may work. Why not?
>
> Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
> with the parasites cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps
> both? At any rate the parasites were
gone.
> I still do a maintance program.

Jan never posted proof that she had parasites to begin with.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
> with Dr. Clarks device for ridding the body of parasites?
> I daresay it may work. Why not?

I don't have any personal experience with Mrs. Clark's
"Zapper", but I have a number of reservations about its
possible efficacy:

It is (by most accounts) powered by a 9v battery. This kind
of power source is woefully weak if the intent is to
penetrate through the human body on any kind of mission to
rid it of deep-seated parasites.

The whole premise of "Dr." Clark's works is suspect: she
asserts that all human disease is caused by a single
pathogen -- the Chinese liver fluke. She asserts (in her
books) that this single organism is responsible for AIDS,
cancer, rheumatic disease and "All Diseases". It is, from an
educated scientific background, ridiculous to assume that a
single entity is capable of causing "All Diseases", yet Mrs.
Clark claims that it is so.

Mrs. Clark, in my humble opinion, is either seriously
misguided (to the point of being delusional) or she is a
charlatan, bent on preying upon the gullible in order to
extract money from them. There is simply no other
explanation to account for her theories and for why she
accepts enormous amounts of cash from these people (in her
Tijuana clinic -- conveniently far from American medical
enforcement authorities) who hope that she can "cure" them
of cancer, AIDS and any number of other human maladies.

The "zapper" is a cute concept, but if you have an 8th grade
education, you can see that it is a silly proposition, in
the application put forth by the author.

Mark, MD

You do seem to be obsessed with her! Did she take your goat or something?
Burn your toast maybe?
<Rich.@.> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 10 Mar 2004 18:31:58 GMT, [email protected]
> (Jan) wrote:
>
> >>Subject: The Zapper? From: "RB" [email protected]
> >>Date: 3/9/2004 10:32 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-
> >>id: <[email protected]>
> >>
> >> Do any alts on here have any actual personal
> >> experience with Dr.
Clarks
> >>device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it
> >>may work. Why
not?

> >Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
> >with the
parasites
> >cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps both? At any rate the
> >parasites were
gone.
> >I still do a maintance program.
>
> Jan Drew is a psychopathic liar and a shill for Hulda
> Clark. You cannot believe anything she says.
>
> Jan Drew is somatically hypervigilant and very
> suggestible. It was only after she read about
> parasites in a Hulda Clark book that she became
> convinced she was infected. Then, immediately after
> the cleanse she felt better.
>
> Of course her symptoms soon returned after reading about
> amalgams and mercury poisoining. And of course the
> symptoms improved dramatically immediately following
> removal of *some* of the amalgams.
>
> Jan Drew knows that she did not have mercury poisoning.
> She is a shill for her friend Hulda Clark.
>
> Aloha,
>
> Rich
> >
> >Jan

> The best defense to logic is ignorance

Jan, Could you tell me more about this? I'm serious about
trying a parasite cleanse. What were the benefits of
ridding your body of parasites? How'd you feel, energy
levels, etc. If you wish you may email me privately. I've
been on her site and the device she uses is not expensive
but that doesn't mean it doesn't work. I hope to hear from
you. Thanks

RB

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040310133158.03003.00000987@mb-
m15.aol.com...
> >Subject: The Zapper? From: "RB" [email protected]
> >Date: 3/9/2004 10:32 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
> ><[email protected]>
> >
> > Do any alts on here have any actual personal
> > experience with Dr.
Clarks
> >device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it
> >may work. Why not?
>
> Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
> with the parasites cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps
> both? At any rate the parasites were
gone.
> I still do a maintance program.
>
> Jan

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:22:54 -0330, "RB" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> You do seem to be obsessed with her! Did she take your
> goat or something? Burn your toast maybe?

It is noted that you do not at all comment about my
statements. Like Jan Drew you simply make a personal attack.
No surprise there.

Cue Jan to respond by again attacking me and reposting links
to comments made years ago that have no relevance to this
discussion.

Jan's favorite tactic is to pretend to put someone in a
kill file and then attack them every time someone responds
to their posts. She is so predictable.

Aloha,

Rich
><Rich.@.> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...

>Clarks
>not?
>> >
>> >Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
>> >with the
>parasites
>> >cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps both? At any rate
>> >the parasites were
>gone.
>> >I still do a maintance program.
>>
>> Jan Drew is a psychopathic liar and a shill for Hulda
>> Clark. You cannot believe anything she says.
>>
>> Jan Drew is somatically hypervigilant and very
>> suggestible. It was only after she read about parasites
>> in a Hulda Clark book that she became convinced she was
>> infected. Then, immediately after the cleanse she felt
>> better.
>>
>> Of course her symptoms soon returned after reading about
>> amalgams and mercury poisoining. And of course the
>> symptoms improved dramatically immediately following
>> removal of *some* of the amalgams.
>>
>> Jan Drew knows that she did not have mercury poisoning.
>> She is a shill for her friend Hulda Clark.
>>
>> Aloha,
>>
>> Rich
>> >
>> >Jan

>> The best defense to logic is ignorance

The best defense to logic is ignorance

What statement/s? You go on like a broken record. All you
post on here is Jan's supposed lying etc. Everybody's going
to killfile you in awhile. I'm bored.

ZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzz

Yawn. Stretch. ZZZzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzz.

<Rich.@.> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:22:54 -0330, "RB"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > You do seem to be obsessed with her! Did she take your
> > goat or
something?
> >Burn your toast maybe?
>
> It is noted that you do not at all comment about my
> statements. Like Jan Drew you simply make a personal
> attack. No surprise there.
>
> Cue Jan to respond by again attacking me and reposting
> links to comments made years ago that have no relevance to
> this discussion.
>
> Jan's favorite tactic is to pretend to put someone in a
> kill file and then attack them every time someone
> responds to their posts. She is so predictable.
>
> Aloha,
>
> Rich
> ><Rich.@.> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

> >Clarks
> >not?

> >parasites
were
> >gone.
> >>
> >> Jan Drew is a psychopathic liar and a shill for Hulda
> >> Clark. You cannot believe anything she says.
> >>
> >> Jan Drew is somatically hypervigilant and very
> >> suggestible. It was only after she read about parasites
> >> in a Hulda Clark book that she became convinced she was
> >> infected. Then, immediately after the cleanse she felt
> >> better.
> >>
> >> Of course her symptoms soon returned after reading
> >> about amalgams and mercury poisoining. And of course
> >> the symptoms improved dramatically immediately
> >> following removal of *some* of the amalgams.
> >>
> >> Jan Drew knows that she did not have mercury poisoning.
> >> She is a shill for her friend Hulda Clark.
> >>
> >> Aloha,
> >>
> >> Rich

> >> -------------------------------------------------
> >> -------------------------------------------------
> >>
> >> The best defense to logic is ignorance

> The best defense to logic is ignorance

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:42:21 -0330, "RB" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> What statement/s? You go on like a broken record. All you
> post on here is Jan's supposed lying etc. Everybody's
> going to killfile you in awhile. I'm bored.

(Cue Jan to jump in and attack me. Just watch.)

I wonder why you have not kill filed Jan. Or had you not
noticed that all (with rare exceptions) Jan does is lie or
complain (falsely) about other people lying. I suspect that
you don't care much is alties complain about other's lying
or whether they lie. No surprise there.

I think it important when someone is making alternative
health claims to look at their credibility since internet
claims are unverifiable.

I have conclusively demonstrated that Jan Drew has lied a
number of times about her amalgam/mercury poisoning history
to make it clear that her credibility wrt alternative
health claims is zero.

I believe that this is important information for anyone
trying to decide whether to believe her (or anyone
else's) claims.

Aloha,

Rich

[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >Subject: The Zapper? From: "RB" [email protected]
> >Date: 3/9/2004 10:32 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
> ><[email protected]>
> >
> > Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
> > with Dr. Clarks
> > device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it
> > may work. Why not?
>
> Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
> with the parasites cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps
> both? At any rate the parasites were gone. I still do a
> maintance program.
>
> Jan

Which parasites?

Mark, MD

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: The Zapper? From: "RB" [email protected]
> >Date: 3/9/2004 10:32 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
> ><[email protected]>
> >
> > Do any alts on here have any actual personal
> > experience with Dr.
Clarks
> >device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it
> >may work. Why not?
>
> Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
> with the parasites cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps
> both? At any rate the parasites were
gone.
> I still do a maintance program.
>
> Jan

Really, a maintenance program? I would think a solid state
device would require little maintenance. Does Hulda sell
extended warranties for zappers?

carabelli

On 10 Mar 2004 17:42:56 -0800, [email protected] (Mark) wrote:

>[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message news:<20040310133158.03003.00000987@mb-
>m15.aol.com>...
>> >Subject: The Zapper? From: "RB" [email protected]
>> >Date: 3/9/2004 10:32 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-
>> >id: <[email protected]>
>> >
>> >Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
>> > with Dr. Clarks
>> > device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it
>> > may work. Why not?
>>
>> Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
>> with the parasites cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps
>> both? At any rate the parasites were gone. I still do a
>> maintance program.
>>
>> Jan
>

>Which parasites?

Cue Jan to tell you to "look it up" or of "baiting her".
Although now she may just ignore you.

Aloha,

Rich

>Mark, MD

The best defense to logic is ignorance

In article <[email protected]>,
"RB" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
> with Dr. Clarks
>device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it may
> work. Why not?

"Why not" is the wrong question. A better question is: Is
there any evidence that it DOES work?

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do
|you inconvenience me with questions?"

In article <[email protected]>,
RB <[email protected]> wrote:
> Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
> with Dr. Clarks
>device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it may
> work. Why not?

There's no known mechanism by which it would work, that's
why not. There's also no evidence that Hulda's pet parasites
are present in most people, which is another reason why not.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: The Zapper? From: [email protected]
> >(Mark) Date: 3/10/2004 5:42 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-
> >id: <[email protected]>
> >
> >[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message news:<20040310133158.03003.00000987@mb-
> >m15.aol.com>...

Clarks
not?

> >> Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
> >> with the
parasites
> >> cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps both? At any rate
> >> the parasites
were
> >gone.
> >> I still do a maintance program.
> >>
> >> Jan
> >

> >Which parasites?
> >
> >Mark, MD
>
> All.

How do you know this? - as in, and I quote *you*,
"PROOF PLEASE"

carabelli

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 02:01:56 GMT, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>, "RB"
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
>> with Dr. Clarks
>>device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it may
>> work. Why not?
>
>"Why not" is the wrong question. A better question is: Is
>there any evidence that it DOES work?

Jan Drew says it works and she is a Christian and never
lies. That alone is proof positive for the alties!!

Aloha,

Rich

The best defense to logic is ignorance