The Zapper?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Rb, Mar 9, 2004.

  1. Rb

    Rb Guest

    Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience with
    Dr. Clarks device for ridding the body of parasites? I
    daresay it may work. Why not?

    Tags:

  2. Anth

    Anth Guest

    I tried it on a wart (using Hulda's default frequency) -
    bugger all happened. I plan on trying it with the correct
    frequency for the papilloma virus at some point. Anth

    "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
    > with Dr. Clarks
    >device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it may
    > work. Why not?

  3. Anth

    Anth Guest

    I tried it on a wart (using Hulda's default frequency) -
    bugger all happened. I plan on trying it with the correct
    frequency for the papilloma virus at some point. Anth

    "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
    > with Dr. Clarks
    >device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it may
    > work. Why not?

  4. Anth

    Anth Guest

    I tried it on a wart (using Hulda's default frequency) -
    bugger all happened. I plan on trying it with the correct
    frequency for the papilloma virus at some point. Anth

    "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
    > with Dr. Clarks
    >device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it may
    > work. Why not?

  5. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: The Zapper?
    >From: "RB" [email protected]
    >Date: 3/9/2004 10:32 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    > Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
    > with Dr. Clarks
    >device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it may
    > work. Why not?

    Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
    with the parasites cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps
    both? At any rate the parasites were gone. I still do a
    maintance program.

    Jan

  6. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On 10 Mar 2004 18:31:58 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >>Subject: The Zapper? From: "RB" [email protected]
    >>Date: 3/9/2004 10:32 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    >><[email protected]>
    >>
    >> Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
    >> with Dr. Clarks
    >>device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it may
    >> work. Why not?
    >
    >Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
    >with the parasites cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps
    >both? At any rate the parasites were gone. I still do a
    >maintance program.

    Jan Drew is a psychopathic liar and a shill for Hulda Clark.
    You cannot believe anything she says.

    Jan Drew is somatically hypervigilant and very suggestible.
    It was only after she read about parasites in a Hulda Clark
    book that she became convinced she was infected. Then,
    immediately after the cleanse she felt better.

    Of course her symptoms soon returned after reading about
    amalgams and mercury poisoining. And of course the symptoms
    improved dramatically immediately following removal of
    *some* of the amalgams.

    Jan Drew knows that she did not have mercury poisoning. She
    is a shill for her friend Hulda Clark.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    >Jan

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  7. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:20040310133158.[email protected]...
    > >Subject: The Zapper? From: "RB" [email protected]
    > >Date: 3/9/2004 10:32 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    > ><[email protected]>
    > >
    > > Do any alts on here have any actual personal
    > > experience with Dr.
    Clarks
    > >device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it
    > >may work. Why not?
    >
    > Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
    > with the parasites cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps
    > both? At any rate the parasites were
    gone.
    > I still do a maintance program.

    Jan never posted proof that she had parasites to begin with.

  8. Mark

    Mark Guest

    "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
    > with Dr. Clarks device for ridding the body of parasites?
    > I daresay it may work. Why not?

    I don't have any personal experience with Mrs. Clark's
    "Zapper", but I have a number of reservations about its
    possible efficacy:

    It is (by most accounts) powered by a 9v battery. This kind
    of power source is woefully weak if the intent is to
    penetrate through the human body on any kind of mission to
    rid it of deep-seated parasites.

    The whole premise of "Dr." Clark's works is suspect: she
    asserts that all human disease is caused by a single
    pathogen -- the Chinese liver fluke. She asserts (in her
    books) that this single organism is responsible for AIDS,
    cancer, rheumatic disease and "All Diseases". It is, from an
    educated scientific background, ridiculous to assume that a
    single entity is capable of causing "All Diseases", yet Mrs.
    Clark claims that it is so.

    Mrs. Clark, in my humble opinion, is either seriously
    misguided (to the point of being delusional) or she is a
    charlatan, bent on preying upon the gullible in order to
    extract money from them. There is simply no other
    explanation to account for her theories and for why she
    accepts enormous amounts of cash from these people (in her
    Tijuana clinic -- conveniently far from American medical
    enforcement authorities) who hope that she can "cure" them
    of cancer, AIDS and any number of other human maladies.

    The "zapper" is a cute concept, but if you have an 8th grade
    education, you can see that it is a silly proposition, in
    the application put forth by the author.

    Mark, MD

  9. Rb

    Rb Guest

    You do seem to be obsessed with her! Did she take your goat or something?
    Burn your toast maybe?
    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On 10 Mar 2004 18:31:58 GMT, [email protected]
    > (Jan) wrote:
    >
    > >>Subject: The Zapper? From: "RB" [email protected]
    > >>Date: 3/9/2004 10:32 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-
    > >>id: <[email protected]>
    > >>
    > >> Do any alts on here have any actual personal
    > >> experience with Dr.
    Clarks
    > >>device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it
    > >>may work. Why
    not?

    > >Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
    > >with the
    parasites
    > >cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps both? At any rate the
    > >parasites were
    gone.
    > >I still do a maintance program.
    >
    > Jan Drew is a psychopathic liar and a shill for Hulda
    > Clark. You cannot believe anything she says.
    >
    > Jan Drew is somatically hypervigilant and very
    > suggestible. It was only after she read about
    > parasites in a Hulda Clark book that she became
    > convinced she was infected. Then, immediately after
    > the cleanse she felt better.
    >
    > Of course her symptoms soon returned after reading about
    > amalgams and mercury poisoining. And of course the
    > symptoms improved dramatically immediately following
    > removal of *some* of the amalgams.
    >
    > Jan Drew knows that she did not have mercury poisoning.
    > She is a shill for her friend Hulda Clark.
    >
    > Aloha,
    >
    > Rich
    > >
    > >Jan

    > The best defense to logic is ignorance

  10. Rb

    Rb Guest

    Jan, Could you tell me more about this? I'm serious about
    trying a parasite cleanse. What were the benefits of
    ridding your body of parasites? How'd you feel, energy
    levels, etc. If you wish you may email me privately. I've
    been on her site and the device she uses is not expensive
    but that doesn't mean it doesn't work. I hope to hear from
    you. Thanks

    RB

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    m15.aol.com...
    > >Subject: The Zapper? From: "RB" [email protected]
    > >Date: 3/9/2004 10:32 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    > ><[email protected]>
    > >
    > > Do any alts on here have any actual personal
    > > experience with Dr.
    Clarks
    > >device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it
    > >may work. Why not?
    >
    > Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
    > with the parasites cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps
    > both? At any rate the parasites were
    gone.
    > I still do a maintance program.
    >
    > Jan

  11. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:22:54 -0330, "RB" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > You do seem to be obsessed with her! Did she take your
    > goat or something? Burn your toast maybe?

    It is noted that you do not at all comment about my
    statements. Like Jan Drew you simply make a personal attack.
    No surprise there.

    Cue Jan to respond by again attacking me and reposting links
    to comments made years ago that have no relevance to this
    discussion.

    Jan's favorite tactic is to pretend to put someone in a
    kill file and then attack them every time someone responds
    to their posts. She is so predictable.

    Aloha,

    Rich
    ><[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...

    >Clarks
    >not?
    >> >
    >> >Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
    >> >with the
    >parasites
    >> >cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps both? At any rate
    >> >the parasites were
    >gone.
    >> >I still do a maintance program.
    >>
    >> Jan Drew is a psychopathic liar and a shill for Hulda
    >> Clark. You cannot believe anything she says.
    >>
    >> Jan Drew is somatically hypervigilant and very
    >> suggestible. It was only after she read about parasites
    >> in a Hulda Clark book that she became convinced she was
    >> infected. Then, immediately after the cleanse she felt
    >> better.
    >>
    >> Of course her symptoms soon returned after reading about
    >> amalgams and mercury poisoining. And of course the
    >> symptoms improved dramatically immediately following
    >> removal of *some* of the amalgams.
    >>
    >> Jan Drew knows that she did not have mercury poisoning.
    >> She is a shill for her friend Hulda Clark.
    >>
    >> Aloha,
    >>
    >> Rich
    >> >
    >> >Jan

    >> The best defense to logic is ignorance

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  12. Rb

    Rb Guest

    What statement/s? You go on like a broken record. All you
    post on here is Jan's supposed lying etc. Everybody's going
    to killfile you in awhile. I'm bored.

    ZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzz

    Yawn. Stretch. ZZZzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzz.

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:22:54 -0330, "RB"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > You do seem to be obsessed with her! Did she take your
    > > goat or
    something?
    > >Burn your toast maybe?
    >
    > It is noted that you do not at all comment about my
    > statements. Like Jan Drew you simply make a personal
    > attack. No surprise there.
    >
    > Cue Jan to respond by again attacking me and reposting
    > links to comments made years ago that have no relevance to
    > this discussion.
    >
    > Jan's favorite tactic is to pretend to put someone in a
    > kill file and then attack them every time someone
    > responds to their posts. She is so predictable.
    >
    > Aloha,
    >
    > Rich
    > ><[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...

    > >Clarks
    > >not?

    > >parasites
    were
    > >gone.
    > >>
    > >> Jan Drew is a psychopathic liar and a shill for Hulda
    > >> Clark. You cannot believe anything she says.
    > >>
    > >> Jan Drew is somatically hypervigilant and very
    > >> suggestible. It was only after she read about parasites
    > >> in a Hulda Clark book that she became convinced she was
    > >> infected. Then, immediately after the cleanse she felt
    > >> better.
    > >>
    > >> Of course her symptoms soon returned after reading
    > >> about amalgams and mercury poisoining. And of course
    > >> the symptoms improved dramatically immediately
    > >> following removal of *some* of the amalgams.
    > >>
    > >> Jan Drew knows that she did not have mercury poisoning.
    > >> She is a shill for her friend Hulda Clark.
    > >>
    > >> Aloha,
    > >>
    > >> Rich

    > >> -------------------------------------------------
    > >> -------------------------------------------------
    > >>
    > >> The best defense to logic is ignorance

    > The best defense to logic is ignorance

  13. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:42:21 -0330, "RB" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > What statement/s? You go on like a broken record. All you
    > post on here is Jan's supposed lying etc. Everybody's
    > going to killfile you in awhile. I'm bored.

    (Cue Jan to jump in and attack me. Just watch.)

    I wonder why you have not kill filed Jan. Or had you not
    noticed that all (with rare exceptions) Jan does is lie or
    complain (falsely) about other people lying. I suspect that
    you don't care much is alties complain about other's lying
    or whether they lie. No surprise there.

    I think it important when someone is making alternative
    health claims to look at their credibility since internet
    claims are unverifiable.

    I have conclusively demonstrated that Jan Drew has lied a
    number of times about her amalgam/mercury poisoning history
    to make it clear that her credibility wrt alternative
    health claims is zero.

    I believe that this is important information for anyone
    trying to decide whether to believe her (or anyone
    else's) claims.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    >> Jan's favorite tactic is to pretend to put someone in a
    >> kill file and then attack them every time someone
    >> responds to their posts. She is so predictable.
    >>
    >> Aloha,
    >>
    >> Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  14. Mark

    Mark Guest

    [email protected] (Jan) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >Subject: The Zapper? From: "RB" [email protected]
    > >Date: 3/9/2004 10:32 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    > ><[email protected]>
    > >
    > > Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
    > > with Dr. Clarks
    > > device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it
    > > may work. Why not?
    >
    > Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
    > with the parasites cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps
    > both? At any rate the parasites were gone. I still do a
    > maintance program.
    >
    > Jan

    Which parasites?

    Mark, MD

  15. Carabelli

    Carabelli Guest

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Subject: The Zapper? From: "RB" [email protected]
    > >Date: 3/9/2004 10:32 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    > ><[email protected]>
    > >
    > > Do any alts on here have any actual personal
    > > experience with Dr.
    Clarks
    > >device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it
    > >may work. Why not?
    >
    > Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
    > with the parasites cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps
    > both? At any rate the parasites were
    gone.
    > I still do a maintance program.
    >
    > Jan

    Really, a maintenance program? I would think a solid state
    device would require little maintenance. Does Hulda sell
    extended warranties for zappers?

    carabelli

  16. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On 10 Mar 2004 17:42:56 -0800, [email protected] (Mark) wrote:

    >[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message news:<[email protected]
    >m15.aol.com>...
    >> >Subject: The Zapper? From: "RB" [email protected]
    >> >Date: 3/9/2004 10:32 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-
    >> >id: <[email protected]>
    >> >
    >> >Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
    >> > with Dr. Clarks
    >> > device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it
    >> > may work. Why not?
    >>
    >> Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
    >> with the parasites cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps
    >> both? At any rate the parasites were gone. I still do a
    >> maintance program.
    >>
    >> Jan
    >

    >Which parasites?

    Cue Jan to tell you to "look it up" or of "baiting her".
    Although now she may just ignore you.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    >Mark, MD

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  17. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "RB" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
    > with Dr. Clarks
    >device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it may
    > work. Why not?

    "Why not" is the wrong question. A better question is: Is
    there any evidence that it DOES work?

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do
    |you inconvenience me with questions?"

  18. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    RB <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
    > with Dr. Clarks
    >device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it may
    > work. Why not?

    There's no known mechanism by which it would work, that's
    why not. There's also no evidence that Hulda's pet parasites
    are present in most people, which is another reason why not.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
    opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
    have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
    standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  19. Carabelli

    Carabelli Guest

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Subject: Re: The Zapper? From: [email protected]
    > >(Mark) Date: 3/10/2004 5:42 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-
    > >id: <[email protected]>
    > >
    > >[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message news:<[email protected]
    > >m15.aol.com>...

    Clarks
    not?

    > >> Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites, along
    > >> with the
    parasites
    > >> cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps both? At any rate
    > >> the parasites
    were
    > >gone.
    > >> I still do a maintance program.
    > >>
    > >> Jan
    > >

    > >Which parasites?
    > >
    > >Mark, MD
    >
    > All.

    How do you know this? - as in, and I quote *you*,
    "PROOF PLEASE"

    carabelli

  20. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 02:01:56 GMT, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>, "RB"
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Do any alts on here have any actual personal experience
    >> with Dr. Clarks
    >>device for ridding the body of parasites? I daresay it may
    >> work. Why not?
    >
    >"Why not" is the wrong question. A better question is: Is
    >there any evidence that it DOES work?

    Jan Drew says it works and she is a Christian and never
    lies. That alone is proof positive for the alties!!

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance