The Zapper?

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >
> > Why do I get the feeling you're not only ant-Semitic
> > but also
anti-Asian?
> Because you're anti-Christian.

I am? Where did I write that? Show me the post where I
claimed to be anti-Christian.

Anti-Christian people feel that way about
> Christians. It comes from their own vile biases and
> prejudices that they condemn Christian's for having. It's
> your vomit.

So I'm anti-Christian because I don't hate Jews? And
Christians who don't hate Jew's are vomit? So like Jan you
spit in the face of God. Shame on you both. Neither of you
are Christians. You've proved that beyond a doubt with your
hate filled posts and anti-Semitism. The nerve to try and
blackmail someone into hating another religion to fit your
own agenda. I bet you're real proud of yourselves that you
can make a mockery of God and get away with it - but boy, oh
boy, will you PAY on Judgment Day. :)
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> So where's your list?

So where is your list of the cured?
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

> *ALLEGEDLY.* Anyone can make any claim. As we all know
> that doesn't make it true. Does he have the paperwork and
> cured patients to back up his claims? I assure you
> doesn't.

Do you believe in history? Well the information is written
there in the newspapers of that era.

> > In celebration of this a party was held to celebrate the
> > end of all diseases. (Which of course would not be
> > attainable, since _all_ diseases
> are
> > not caused by a pathogen) The information is there in
> > early newspaper cuttings
>
> This so called "end-of-all-diseases" party alone speaks
> volumes re' the people involved. Could they truly have
> been so ignorant and misled? Or was this just to snag the
> gullible and desperate people out there?

Actually no, there was a good balance of very clever people
involved with Rife's work. You are implying that the
doctors/microbiologists involved in his work were ignorant.
Much is written about their work and probably a whole lot of
what is praciced in medicine today is a result of their
work. Ignorant I say not.

> > > The "zapper" is a cute concept, but if you have an 8th
> > > grade education, you can see that it is a silly
> > > proposition, in the application put forth by the
> > > author.
> >
> > Maybe not, resonance is a new upcoming field, it just
> > takes time for
> science
> > to catch up. Anth
>
> If the zapper worked there would be at least some "proof"
> produced by now. From what I read Mrs Clark has been
> pushing this "cure all" zapper for
some
> years. Where is the proof of all these flukes and other
> parasites and where are all the cured people? I mean
> people with legitimate, verifiable TEST results in hand -
> not people who simply claim miraculous cures.

Actually no, but I agree with you for asking 'where is the
proof' Have you actually emailed Hulda and asked to speak to
the people involved, or are saying that if these people
exist they were cured by other methods?

> Kim

Anth

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Not from an electrical spark - simply by resonating a
> > specific protein
in
> > the organisms structure till it shatters.
>
> How would she get the resonating effect deep into
> someone's liver or GI tract? She's not using enough
> current.

How do you know that? What about things like warts which are
at the surface?

> > Of course this could shatter proteins in the human body
> > also. Anth
> --
> Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
> personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
> looking for answers.

I'd like to see 2 identical studies, one run by a believer
and the other run by a sceptic, just to compare them. Anth

news:[email protected]...

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 04:23:56 GMT, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:

>Really. Then show me an example of a single altie
>criticizing Jan for her blatantly anti-Semitic remarks.

Criticizing her?? Those that speak about it are endorsing
her comments.

Aloha,

Rich

The best defense to logic is ignorance

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I can produce enough juice from a 9 volt battery to fry
> your brain.

Gymmy, perhaps yours, but not the human sized ones.

I have
> seen ot throw people against the wall so until you know
> something about getting shocks you better find a better
> excuse to doubt the gadget.

I have had plenty of shocks and am quite familiar with the
ability of electricity to injure a person. 9V from a bettery
does not cut it.

> "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Mark Probert-March 12, 2004" <Mark Probert03-12-
> > [email protected]>
> wrote
> > in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

[email protected]>
> > > wrote

that

> > > I have been paying attention. Sadly, the problem is
> > > that I am way
ahead
> of
> > > you, and it is virtually impossible for you to catch
> > > up, or catch a
> clue.
> > > But, I will try.

> > > No. That is the wrong question. That is exactly your
> > > problem. You ask
> the
> > > wrong questions.
> > >

> > Maybe so, who knows I don't think Hulda has shown this?
> >
> > > The correct question is whether there is any realistic
> > > possibility
that
> > such
> > > a contraption can perform the taks as described? The
> > > answer is no. 9V batteries do not have the juice to do
> > > what is being described.
> >
> > (9v batteries don't have enough juice?) I can be
> > selective here - you can get a whole lot of juice
> > out of a
> regular
> > Nicad 9v battery, enough to make a 6 inch nail glow red
> > hot. Do you think that there's absolutely no way that a
> > pulsed electric field
> of
> > specific frequency can selectively inhibit or destroy
> > specific pathogens such as bacteria or virus?
> >
> > > The folks
> > >
> > > Since Jan Drew makes all of these claims, she should
> > > be backing them
up.
> > > People are not as gullible and stupid as you would
> > > have them beleive
> they
> > > are. Some people actually want verifiable facts.
> >
> > Hulda makes claims - no backy them up..

> much.
> > >
> > > Sorry, but you, again, have that wrong. My discussion
> > > has been right
on
> > the
> > > real issues, specifically whether is there a remote
> > > possibility of it working as advertised?

> and
> > >
> > > Again, you have that wrong. I do it for my agenda,
> > > which is to discuss
> the
> > > pros and cons of AltMed treatments, etc. What you are
> > > doing is looking
> for
> > > an amen chorus. People are smarter than that.
> then
> > > you
> > >
> > > There ya go...the implied doing this for pay claim.
> > > Wow. Did not take
> you
> > > long to get to that. How pathetic.
> > >
> > > I do it for Mom, Truth, Apple Pie and the American
> > > Way!

some
> > > help.
> > >
> > > Thus, according to your warped thinking, anyone who
> > > disagrees with you
> is
> > > just wrong. Why not just say that?

> than
> > >
> > > I have respoinded to you now, and in the past. You do
> > > need help with comprehension, logic and you really
> > > should stop thinking that everyone
> is
> > as
> > > stupid and gullible as you are.
> > >

> > Anth

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:zYWdnRREj8i6Us_dRVn-
> [email protected]...
> >
> > "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> almost>
> > > unknown in the USA? What isn't clear is how she knew
> > > she had them and
> > how>
> > > she became infested with them.
> > =======================================>
> > > Well didn't you want to learn about alternative
> > > medicines without
> taking
> > > sides or getting into arguments with people? Oh I
> > > forgot, you're just
> > > plant on here to argue with Jan.
> >
> > Why do you sidestep the issue over and over again? I
> > didn't take sides.
> > had just joined the NG. I asked her about the her
> > parasites and was met with a pile of posts accusing
> > others of lying. I just got here and
> instead
> > of a sensible reply from her or you, I was awash is BS
> > off-topic posts.
> >
> > I didn't ask who were liars, who were plants or who was
> > Jewish .... I
> asked
> > about parasites. If you can't give a sensible,
> > intelligent reply I
will
> > skip your posts or cease replying to you. Most of your
> > posts are
juvenile
> > and idiotic beyond belief for an NG with mostly adult
> > posters. I have
no
> > time or patience for bored pre-teens with nothing better
> > to do than
troll
> > NGs.
>
> Do I care what you do. You're dead. I've held a funeral
> for you.

Jan will let this slide.....

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Mark Probert-March 11, 2004" <Mark Probert03-11-
> > [email protected]>
> wrote
> > in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > Sadly, some Christian Churches still teach this anti-
> > Jewish hate.
>
> Name those churches please.

Christian Identity.

Be specific and actually name them. So are you a
> Jew?

Is that important?

"Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark Probert03-14-
[email protected]
=========
============
> (Mark replied) Jan will let this slide.....
============
He's not being truthful because he keeps right on reading my
every post. ;-)
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > "Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:rac-455733.23240013032004@news4-
> > ge1.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...

> > > Really. Then show me an example of a single altie
> > > criticizing Jan for her blatantly anti-Semitic
> > > remarks.
> > ==========================
> > Not one did. Not one! By their silence they AGREE
> > with her.
>
> You were there??

Yes. I saw not one of her cronies comment on her anti-
Semitic remarks. Did you?

> There are two to three google pages of THREAD links, each
> containing a number of my posts at that time, which prove
> your statement very wrong.

I didn't know you were one of her cronies - or I missed
your post.

> Why are you saying that, and why were you reading at the
> time but not posting, if you feel so strongly about it?

What time? I've only been here about 2 weeks - if that.
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]..
> "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> How do you know that? What about things like warts which
> are at the surface?

We're not discussing "surface" warts but a large parasite
deep inside the body.
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark Probert03-14-
> [email protected]
> > wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> =========
> > "RB" <[email protected]> wrote to KIM in message
> > > Do I care what you do. You're dead. I've held a
> > > funeral for you.
> ============
> > (Mark replied) Jan will let this slide.....
> ============
> He's not being truthful because he keeps right on reading
> my every post. ;-)
> --

Agreed. RB, teh brown noser, has a problem with that. He
must have caught it fromJan, as his snoot is right up
her alley.

In article <[email protected]>, Rich.@. wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 04:23:56 GMT, Orac
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Really. Then show me an example of a single altie
> >criticizing Jan for her blatantly anti-Semitic remarks.
>
> Criticizing her?? Those that speak about it are endorsing
> her comments.

True, all too many of them seem to dance around the issue by
defending Jan but ignoring her anti-Semitic remarks. Perhaps
they don't consider her remarks anti-Semitic , which would
say a lot about them...

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do
|you inconvenience me with questions?"

> Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > [email protected] wrote:
> >
> > > How the lies continue to flow:
> >
> > Really. Then show me an example of a single altie
> > criticizing Jan for her blatantly anti-Semitic remarks.
>
> Do a google search under my name and check out the first
> two - three pages of entries which were in actual threads
> (not single posts). Any or all of them. It was reading the
> prejudice, and seeing a need for it to be addressed, which
> caused me to begin posting, more than any "alt health"
> question.

Which "two or three threads"? The issue of Jan's anti-
Semitism has been a recurrent discussion in this newsgroup
for at least a year (actually even longer than that, as it
apparently was an issue long before I became a regular
around here last spring). It has popped up several times
under various guises just since I've been here, and Jan has
confirmed my initial impression of her as having anti-
Semitic tendencies many times since last March. I don't have
all the time in the world to do Google searches looking
(possibly in vain) for examples of an altie criticizing
Jan's anti-Semitism. I very likely would have remembered
such examples if they existed.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do
|you inconvenience me with questions?"

Well if you are discussing the liver parasite, even Hulda
herself admits that the zapper won't get it! I think the
argument was that the zapper is ineffective as a medical
tool. Anth

In article <[email protected]>, Kim <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]..
>> "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
>> How do you know that? What about things like warts which
>> are at the surface?
>
>We're not discussing "surface" warts but a large parasite
>deep inside the body.

So we are. And it occurred to me earlier today that Anth's
idea of using "resonance" to destroy proteins, at least at
vibration levels that a human being can feel, won't work.
The wavelengths are far too long. You'd only be able to
vibrate a protein if you hit it with a frequency such that
the wavelength is less than the size of the protein.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Yup agreed, even with the harmonics of the 555 timer, with a
square wave in theory are infinite, in practice they are
not. So basically to turn a protein into an 'antenna' you
would need many millions of htz, going into the gigahtz
range, which the zapper could not possibly provide. Anth I
still stand by my argument that resonance could be used to
target specific proteins, from Hulda's zapper I doubt it.

news:[email protected]...
wrote:

> >"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]..
> >> "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> >> How do you know that? What about things like warts
> >> which are at the surface?
> >
> >We're not discussing "surface" warts but a large parasite
> >deep inside the body.
>
> So we are. And it occurred to me earlier today that Anth's
> idea of using "resonance" to destroy proteins, at least at
> vibration levels that a human being can feel, won't work.
> The wavelengths are far too long. You'd only be able to
> vibrate a protein if you hit it with a frequency such that
> the wavelength is less than the size of the protein.
>
> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
> opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
> have not seen as far as others, it is because giants
> were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

"Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...

> "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:0LidnXji9uVYV8ndRVn-
> [email protected]...
> >
> > "Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark Probert03-14-
> > [email protected]
> > > wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > =========
> > > "RB" <[email protected]> wrote to KIM in message
> > ============
> > > (Mark replied) Jan will let this slide.....
> > ============
> > He's not being truthful because he keeps right on
> > reading my every post. ;-)
> > --
>
> Agreed. RB, teh brown noser, has a problem with that. He
> must have caught
it
> fromJan, as his snoot is right up her alley.

The pot calls the kettle black! LOL

The electroshock part I can buy ....maybe but a frequency
targetting specific proteins? If the parasites were
hardshell critters then ceratin frequencies could possibly
resonate their shells or maybe only in the audio world
that works.

"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yup agreed, even with the harmonics of the 555 timer, with
> a square wave
in
> theory are infinite, in practice they are not. So
> basically to turn a protein into an 'antenna' you would
> need many millions of htz, going into the gigahtz range,
> which the zapper could not possibly provide. Anth I
> still stand by my argument that resonance could be used
> to target
specific
> proteins, from Hulda's zapper I doubt it.
>
> "David Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, Kim
> > <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > >
> > >"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >news:[email protected]..

> > >We're not discussing "surface" warts but a large
> > >parasite deep inside
the