The Zapper?

"Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...

> "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Mark Probert-March 11, 2004" <Mark Probert03-11-
> > > [email protected]>
> > wrote
> > > in message news:[email protected]
> > > ny.cv.net...

> > > Sadly, some Christian Churches still teach this anti-
> > > Jewish hate.
> >
> > Name those churches please.
>
> Christian Identity.
>
> Be specific and actually name them. So are you a
> > Jew?
>
> Is that important?

Important for what?

With a little bit of help I looked up a few proteins that
were needed for herpes virus to replicate. To resonate these
in a standing wave would need very high frequencies. In
theory a square wave contains infinite harmonics
(frequencies) but their power drops after each harmonic. Be
curious to see if high freqs did inhibit these critters
selectively. Anth

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The electroshock part I can buy ....maybe but a frequency
> targetting specific proteins? If the parasites were
> hardshell critters then ceratin frequencies could possibly
> resonate their shells or maybe only in the
audio
> world that works.
>
> "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Yup agreed, even with the harmonics of the 555 timer,
> > with a square wave
> in
> > theory are infinite, in practice they are not. So
> > basically to turn a protein into an 'antenna' you would
> > need many millions of htz, going into the gigahtz range,
> > which the zapper could
not
> > possibly provide. Anth I still stand by my argument that
> > resonance could be used to target
> specific
> > proteins, from Hulda's zapper I doubt it.
> >
> > "David Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > In article <[email protected]>, Kim
<[email protected]>

> the
> > >
> > > So we are. And it occurred to me earlier today that
> > > Anth's idea of using "resonance" to destroy proteins,
> > > at least at vibration levels that a human being can
> > > feel, won't work. The wavelengths are far too long.
> > > You'd only be able to vibrate a protein if you hit it
> > > with a frequency such that the wavelength is less than
> > > the size of the protein.
> > >
> > > -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These
> > > are my opinions only, but they're almost always
> > > correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is
> > > because giants were standing on my shoulders." (Hal
> > > Abelson, MIT)

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Do you have a list of those who tried it and found it
> > didn't work? May
> we
> > see it?
>
> Do you have the list of people it did work on? After
> wasting almost an
hour
> trying to locate any information on anyone she actually
> cured or saved, we came up empty handed. Yes, my friend
> was here and she's a whiz at
ferreting
> out information on the net - even she couldn't locate
> any such
information.
> Where are all Clarks successfully cured patients?

Did you ask Clark?

> > So are you a Jew? Are you so ashamed of being a Jew?
>
> So you're anti-Semitic as well as the other alts here?
> Explain why you're anti-Semitic. When did you first notice
> the symptoms of anti-Semitism?

Prove it? Tell us if you are a Jew?

In article <[email protected]>,
Anth <[email protected]> wrote:
>Yup agreed, even with the harmonics of the 555 timer, with
>a square wave in theory are infinite, in practice they are
>not. So basically to turn a protein into an 'antenna' you
>would need many millions of htz, going into the gigahtz
>range, which the zapper could not possibly provide. Anth I
>still stand by my argument that resonance could be used to
>target specific proteins, from Hulda's zapper I doubt it.

Maybe it could -- but once you're up in the gigahertz range,
you're now talking about microwaves. And that means you're
basically trying to solve the problem by cooking the person.
Might work, but I don't think it's a very good idea.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

>"David Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> In article <[email protected]>, Kim
>> <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>> >
>> >"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]..

>> >We're not discussing "surface" warts but a large
>> >parasite deep inside the body.
>>
>> So we are. And it occurred to me earlier today that
>> Anth's idea of using "resonance" to destroy proteins, at
>> least at vibration levels that a human being can feel,
>> won't work. The wavelengths are far too long. You'd only
>> be able to vibrate a protein if you hit it with a
>> frequency such that the wavelength is less than the size
>> of the protein.

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > So where's your list and are you a Jew?
> ===============================
> Why do you ask? What is your motive? Why do you care? Is
> this a religious NG?

Are you ashamed?

> Where is your list of those she saved?

I don't have one. I never said there were any cured. You
said there wasn't so where's your list?

Are you a Jew?

> --
> Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
> personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
> looking for answers.

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > So where's your list?
>
> So where is your list of the cured?

I didn't make any claims that there are any! You made
claims that there weren't any so let's see your list.

> --
> Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
> personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
> looking for answers.

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> >
> > > Why do I get the feeling you're not only ant-Semitic
> > > but also
> anti-Asian?
> > Because you're anti-Christian.
>
> I am? Where did I write that? Show me the post where I
> claimed to be>
anti-Christian.

> Anti-Christian people feel that way about> > Christians.
> It comes from
their own vile biases and prejudices that they> > condemn
Christian's for having. It's your vomit.

> So I'm anti-Christian because I don't hate Jews? And
> Christians who
don't> hate Jew's are vomit? So like Jan you spit in the
face of God. Shame on> you both. Neither of you are
Christians. You've proved that beyond a> doubt with your
hate filled posts and anti-Semitism. The nerve to try and>
blackmail someone into hating another religion to fit your
own agenda. I> bet you're real proud of yourselves that you
can make a mockery of God and> get away with it - but boy,
oh boy, will you PAY on Judgment Day. :)

Are you a Jew? Why won't you tell us if you're a Jew?

> --
> Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
> personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
> looking for answers.

I know it takes very little RF power at certain frequencies
to cause burns to your skin.

A 555 will only produce about 1 Mhz (with 18vdc) and with
the odd ordered harmonics in a square wave we don't go too
high in freq.

You are guessing at a 555 are you not?

"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> With a little bit of help I looked up a few proteins that
> were needed for herpes virus to replicate. To resonate
> these in a standing wave would need very high frequencies.
> In theory a square wave contains infinite harmonics
> (frequencies) but
their
> power drops after each harmonic. Be curious to see if high
> freqs did inhibit these critters selectively. Anth
>
> "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > The electroshock part I can buy ....maybe but a
> > frequency targetting specific proteins? If the parasites
> > were hardshell critters then ceratin frequencies could
> > possibly resonate their shells or maybe only in the
> audio
> > world that works.
> >
> > "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Yup agreed, even with the harmonics of the 555 timer,
> > > with a square
wave
> > in
> > > theory are infinite, in practice they are not. So
> > > basically to turn a protein into an 'antenna' you
> > > would need many millions of htz, going into the
> > > gigahtz range, which the zapper could
> not
> > > possibly provide. Anth I still stand by my argument
> > > that resonance could be used to target
> > specific
> > > proteins, from Hulda's zapper I doubt it.
> > >
> > > "David Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > > message news:[email protected]
> > > gy.com...
> <[email protected]>

inside
> > the

too

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I know it takes very little RF power at certain
> frequencies to cause burns to your skin.
>
> A 555 will only produce about 1 Mhz (with 18vdc) and with
> the odd ordered harmonics in a square wave we don't go too
> high in freq.

Yep, I had not really touched electronics until I looked
into the zapper.

> You are guessing at a 555 are you not?

Hulda's zapper uses a 555, to get into the ghtz range you
are talking something like a laser or a custom oscillator or
some other crazy (expensive) bit of kit. Anth

> "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > With a little bit of help I looked up a few proteins
> > that were needed
for
> > herpes virus to replicate. To resonate these in a
> > standing wave would need very high frequencies. In
> > theory a square wave contains infinite harmonics
> > (frequencies) but
> their
> > power drops after each harmonic. Be curious to see if
> > high freqs did inhibit these critters selectively. Anth

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:qeCdnTCOKqmIsMndRVn-
> [email protected]...
> >
> > "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Do you have a list of those who tried it and found
> > > it didn't work? May
> we
> > > see it?
> >
> > Do you have the list of people it did work on? After
> > wasting almost an
> hour
> > trying to locate any information on anyone she actually
> > cured or saved, we came up empty handed. Yes, my friend
> > was here and she's a whiz at
> ferreting
> > out information on the net - even she couldn't locate
> > any such
> information.
> > Where are all Clarks successfully cured patients?
>
> Did you ask Clark?

The information Clark's made available is vague &
incomplete. Little in the way of statistics, research
criteria, studies that back up her theories.

> > > So are you a Jew? Are you so ashamed of being a Jew?

> > So you're anti-Semitic as well as the other alts here?

In all fairness Kim, there are believers in alt. medicine
here who have never expressed the type of disgusting
sentiments that RB espouses.

> Explain why you're
> > anti-Semitic. When did you first notice the symptoms of
> > anti-Semitism?

Deep seated prejudices come from a variety of sources &
experiences, shaped by ignorance & fear. RB probably
couldn't begin to explain where his bigotry comes from,
because he doesn't recognize it as bigotry.

> Prove it?

RB's proved it by his posts here.

> Tell us if you are a Jew?

Jews are not the only people who see RB's anti-Semetism for
the repulsive drivel it is.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark Probert03-14-
> [email protected]>
wrote
> in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:0LidnXji9uVYV8ndRVn-
> > [email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark Probert03-14-
> > > [email protected]
> news:[email protected]...
> > > =========
> > > ============
> > > ============
> > > He's not being truthful because he keeps right on
> > > reading my every
post.
> > > ;-)
> > > --
> >
> > Agreed. RB, teh brown noser, has a problem with that. He
> > must have
caught
> it
> > fromJan, as his snoot is right up her alley.
>
> The pot calls the kettle black! LOL

Huh? I said BROWN noser. You seem to be color challenged.

Who do I brown nose? No one.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark Probert03-14-
> [email protected]>
wrote
> in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

[email protected]>
> > > wrote

> > > Name those churches please.
> >
> > Christian Identity.
> >
> > Be specific and actually name them. So are you a
> > > Jew?
> >
> > Is that important?
>
> Important for what?

Why is a person's relgion important enough for you to ask
it?

If I remember my 1970 electronics the 555 is only good to
half that freq at 9v too.

"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:GIGdnfqh6rQjvMjdRVn-
> [email protected]...
> > I know it takes very little RF power at certain
> > frequencies to cause
burns
> > to your skin.
> >
> > A 555 will only produce about 1 Mhz (with 18vdc) and
> > with the odd
ordered
> > harmonics in a square wave we don't go too high in freq.
>
> Yep, I had not really touched electronics until I looked
> into the zapper.
>
> > You are guessing at a 555 are you not?
>
> Hulda's zapper uses a 555, to get into the ghtz range you
> are talking something like a laser or a custom oscillator
> or some other crazy (expensive) bit of kit. Anth
>
> > "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > With a little bit of help I looked up a few proteins
> > > that were needed
> for
> > > herpes virus to replicate. To resonate these in a
> > > standing wave would need very high frequencies. In
> > > theory a square wave contains infinite harmonics
> > > (frequencies) but
> > their
> > > power drops after each harmonic. Be curious to see if
> > > high freqs did inhibit these critters
selectively.
> > > Anth

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Better I should leave you dead then. Not that you ever
> answered any questions anyways.
=====================
You never asked any. :)
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Prove it? Tell us if you are a Jew?
====================
Why is it so important to you what my religion is? Do you
keep lists of the Jewish people you know? What do you
plan to do with the lists? Are YOU a Nazi sympathizer by
any chance?
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

"Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> In all fairness Kim, there are believers in alt. medicine
> here who have never expressed the type of disgusting
> sentiments that RB espouses.

I'm aware of that. :)

> Deep seated prejudices come from a variety of sources &
> experiences, shaped by ignorance & fear. RB probably
> couldn't begin to explain where his bigotry comes from,
> because he doesn't recognize it as bigotry.

This is true. I wasn't looking at it that way.

> > Tell us if you are a Jew?

> Jews are not the only people who see RB's anti-Semetism
> for the repulsive drivel it is.

Thank GOD for that!