The Zapper?

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:htudnezvF-
> [email protected]...
> >
> > "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > So where's your list and are you a Jew?
> > ===============================
> > Why do you ask? What is your motive? Why do you care? Is
> > this a religious NG?
>
> Are you ashamed?

Are you ashamed for asking?

> > Where is your list of those she saved?
> I don't have one. I never said there were any cured. You
> said there
wasn't
> so where's your list?

> Are you a Jew?

Why do you care? Why are you obsessed with Jews? Do you
belong to the Nazi Party? Are you keeping lists of who
is and isn't Jewish? Do you belong to some white
supremacist group who hates everything alive? Some
radical religious cult?
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply

"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well if you are discussing the liver parasite, even
> Hulda herself admits that the zapper won't get it! I
> think the argument was that the zapper is ineffective as
> a medical tool.
=====================
I can't understand how that zapper does anything. As far as
warts go I've had people claim common household ammonia got
rid of them. I don't know how true that is as I've never
tried it myself. Have you heard about ammonia curing them?

I was told to put several drops of plain (not sudsy) ammonia
on a bit of cotton and soak the wart several times a day.
You can use a band-aid to hold the ammonia on the wart.
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:4Nydncko142-
> [email protected]...
> >
> > "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > So where's your list?
> >
> > So where is your list of the cured?
>
> I didn't make any claims that there are any! You made
> claims that there weren't any so let's see your list.
=======================
Here's the list of the cured. Look close now.....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 etc, etc.... Actually we couldn't find
ANY. Your turn.

--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Are you a Jew? Why won't you tell us if you're a Jew?
==========================
Do you belong to one of the Nazi Organizations? Why why you
tell us if you're a Nazi? Do you belong to a white
supremacist group?
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Prove it? Tell us if you are a Jew?
> ====================
> Why is it so important to you what my religion is?
Do you keep lists of the> Jewish people you know? What do
you plan to do with the lists? Are YOU a> Nazi sympathizer
by any chance?

I can't reply to you because you agreed to be dead as an
excuse not to answer me in an earlier thread remember.

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > > ===============================
> > > Why do you ask? What is your motive? Why do you care?
> > > Is this a religious NG?
> >
> > Are you ashamed?
>
> Are you ashamed for asking?
>
> > > Where is your list of those she saved?
> > I don't have one. I never said there were any cured.
> > You said there
> wasn't
> > so where's your list?
>
> > Are you a Jew?
>
> Why do you care? Why are you obsessed with Jews? Do you
> belong to the
Nazi> Party? Are you keeping lists of who is and isn't
Nazi> Jewish? Do you
belong to> some white supremacist group who hates everything
alive? Some
radical> religious cult?

I can't answer you as you agreed to be dead. Besides, I
asked you first. Sticks 2 thumbs in ears and wiggles
fingers at Dim and goes pppttthhh.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:H5WdneNZZdqRO8vdRVn-
> [email protected]...
> >
> > "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Prove it? Tell us if you are a Jew?
> > ====================
> > Why is it so important to you what my religion is?
> Do you keep lists of the> Jewish people you know? What do
> you plan to do with the lists? Are YOU a> Nazi
> sympathizer by any chance?
>
> I can't reply to you because you agreed to be dead as
> an excuse not to answer me in an earlier thread
> remember.

I am alive and quite well, and would love an answer to
this question.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:qYednQL8PNQwN8vdRVn-
> [email protected]...
> >
> > "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Are you a Jew? Why won't you tell us if you're a Jew?
> > ==========================
> > Do you belong to one of the Nazi Organizations? Why why
> > you tell us if you're a Nazi? Do you belong to a white
> > supremacist group?
>
> PPPPTTTTHHHH.

Christian Identity?

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> I can't answer you as you agreed to be dead. Besides, I
> asked you first. Sticks 2 thumbs in ears and wiggles
> fingers at Dim and goes pppttthhh.

The above reveals a great deal about RB -- as did his other
post WRT not seeing any anti-Semetism in many of Jan's
quotes about Jews & atheists.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:gZGdnepf77k-O8vdRVn-
> [email protected]...
> >
> > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
>

> <SNIPPED HILARIOUS DRIVEL BY 2 IDIOTS>
>

> ROTFLOL

The above admission of your inability to formulate any
coherent response is noted for what it is, RB. Thanks for
making it so easy to examine the intellectual wasteland that
lies between your ears.

"Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> > I can't answer you as you agreed to be dead. Besides,
> > I asked you
first.
> > Sticks 2 thumbs in ears and wiggles fingers at Dim and
> > goes pppttthhh.
>
> The above reveals a great deal about RB -- as did his
> other post WRT not seeing any anti-Semetism in many of
> Jan's quotes about Jews & atheists.

How goes it you anti-Christ?

"Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:gZGdnepf77k-O8vdRVn-
> > [email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]
> > > m...
> >

> > <SNIPPED HILARIOUS DRIVEL BY 2 IDIOTS>
> >

> > ROTFLOL
>
> The above admission of your inability to formulate any
> coherent response is noted for what it is, RB. Thanks for
> making it so easy to examine the intellectual wasteland
> that lies between your ears.

PPPPTTTTHHHH!!!.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I can't answer you as you agreed to be dead. Besides, I
> asked you
first.
> Sticks 2 thumbs in ears and wiggles fingers at Dim and
> goes pppttthhh.
=============================
I see why they call you Rubber Brain. The name fits.
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> PPPPTTTTHHHH.
==========================
My! My,... what an intellectually stimulating reply that
was.

Sounds like you have an advanced case of GAS.
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

"Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...

> "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:qYednQL8PNQwN8vdRVn-
> > [email protected]...
> > >
> > > "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > > ==========================
> > > Do you belong to one of the Nazi Organizations? Why
> > > why you tell us
if
> > > you're a Nazi? Do you belong to a white supremacist
> > > group?
> >
> > PPPPTTTTHHHH.
>

> Christian Identity?
=======================
Sounds more like a case of indigestion and GAS! A good
cleanse....
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> How goes it you anti-Christ?
============================
You need to put that crack-pipe down and take a
breather.....
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I've not tried ammonia for warts or even heart of it. Anth
>
> "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:qbKdnYHuV4oTNMvdRVn-
> [email protected]...
============================
I'm not saying it works. I never tried it. I used
something from the pharmacy when I had a problem wart but
that was many years ago. It seemed to slowly be getting
larger. It never came back. I would occasionally get small
ones on my hands as a teenager. They would go away by
themselves in time.

Only one had to be burned off. What a painful experience
that was. Nothing else worked on it, and it was in a bad
place on my finger. I couldn't hold a pen or pencil to write
and was in school at the time.