The Zapper?

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> <Rich.@.> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Jan Drew is somatically hypervigilant and very
> > suggestible. It was only after she read about parasites
> > in a Hulda Clark book that she became convinced she was
> > infected. Then, immediately after the cleanse she felt
> > better.
>
> Did she not have lab testing done to see which parasites
> she may have been harboring? I knew a woman some years ago
> who also read a book or
magazine
> article and was convinced she had internal parasites. None
> were ever
found.
> She remained convinced they were there.
>
> > Of course her symptoms soon returned after reading about
> > amalgams and mercury poisoining. And of course the
> > symptoms improved dramatically immediately following
> > removal of *some* of the amalgams.
>
> I have a brother who has a similar condition. Every
> disease he reads
about
> causes new symptoms - he's soon convinced he has *the*
> disease.

This used to be called "Marcus Welby Syndrome".

This
> started in his teen years and continues on to this day.
> He's now 62 years old and has nothing but slightly
> elevated blood pressure and a "sluggish" thyroid gland.
> Once his Dr thoroughly checks him and gives him the
reports
> and the reassurance he needs, he suddenly feels better,
> much better -
until
> he reads about the next disease. Can this be some form of
> Hypochondria?

Yes.

> He's an otherwise intelligent man with a good education in
> electrical engineering.
>
> > Jan Drew knows that she did not have mercury poisoning.
> > She is a shill for her friend Hulda Clark.
>
> Perhaps she really did believe this (at the time). My
> poor brother
believed
> he had rectal/colon cancer until they removed a large
> hemorrhoid. He then forgot about cancer...... it's almost
> funny when I think of it now. It wasn't funny to him or
> the rest of us in the family at the time. We were getting
> tired and weary of all his non existent infections,
> diseases, cancers, failing kidneys, liver problems, sore
> throats, coughs, unknown diffuse pains and strange
> symptoms, joint stiffness, itchy ears, and on
and
> on, whatever he happened to read or hear about.
>
> Kim

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> <Rich.@.> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Jan Drew is somatically hypervigilant and very
> > suggestible. It was only after she read about parasites
> > in a Hulda Clark book that she became convinced she was
> > infected. Then, immediately after the cleanse she felt
> > better.
>
> Did she not have lab testing done to see which parasites
> she may have been harboring? I knew a woman some years ago
> who also read a book or
magazine
> article and was convinced she had internal parasites. None
> were ever
found.
> She remained convinced they were there.
>
> > Of course her symptoms soon returned after reading about
> > amalgams and mercury poisoining. And of course the
> > symptoms improved dramatically immediately following
> > removal of *some* of the amalgams.
>
> I have a brother who has a similar condition. Every
> disease he reads
about
> causes new symptoms - he's soon convinced he has *the*
> disease.

This used to be called "Marcus Welby Syndrome".

This
> started in his teen years and continues on to this day.
> He's now 62 years old and has nothing but slightly
> elevated blood pressure and a "sluggish" thyroid gland.
> Once his Dr thoroughly checks him and gives him the
reports
> and the reassurance he needs, he suddenly feels better,
> much better -
until
> he reads about the next disease. Can this be some form of
> Hypochondria?

Yes.

> He's an otherwise intelligent man with a good education in
> electrical engineering.
>
> > Jan Drew knows that she did not have mercury poisoning.
> > She is a shill for her friend Hulda Clark.
>
> Perhaps she really did believe this (at the time). My
> poor brother
believed
> he had rectal/colon cancer until they removed a large
> hemorrhoid. He then forgot about cancer...... it's almost
> funny when I think of it now. It wasn't funny to him or
> the rest of us in the family at the time. We were getting
> tired and weary of all his non existent infections,
> diseases, cancers, failing kidneys, liver problems, sore
> throats, coughs, unknown diffuse pains and strange
> symptoms, joint stiffness, itchy ears, and on
and
> on, whatever he happened to read or hear about.
>
> Kim

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 10, 2004" <Mark Probert03-10-
> [email protected]>
wrote
> in message news:q3M3c.15345>
> > Jan never posted proof that she had parasites to
> > begin with.
> ====================
> Did she not have fecals run? Blood tests? Nothing?

I have never read a post of hers where she referenced any
pre-cleanse testing. She may have, but, without even a claim
on her part, who knows?

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 10, 2004" <Mark Probert03-10-
> [email protected]>
wrote

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 10, 2004" <Mark Probert03-10-
> [email protected]>
wrote
> in message
> news:q3M3c.15345$%[email protected]...
> >
> > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040310133158.03003.00000987@mb-
> > m15.aol.com...

> > Clarks
> not?
> > >
> > > Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites,
> > > along with the
> parasites
> > > cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps both? At any rate
> > > the parasites
were
> > gone.
> > > I still do a maintance program.
> >
> > Jan never posted proof that she had parasites to
> > begin with.
> >

> Mark is a drug user and pushes drugs on his child.

Dear *m*ore *d*irty *d*iapers:

I do not use drugs of any sort. The use of presrbied
medications with my son is nothing that I am ashamed of. He
has a much better life than he would have had had it not
been for medication and hard work by him and his family.

Have a nice day.

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 10, 2004" <Mark Probert03-10-
> [email protected]>
wrote
> in message
> news:q3M3c.15345$%[email protected]...
> >
> > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040310133158.03003.00000987@mb-
> > m15.aol.com...

> > Clarks
> not?
> > >
> > > Yes, I have one and used it when I had parasites,
> > > along with the
> parasites
> > > cleanse. Which one worked?? Perhaps both? At any rate
> > > the parasites
were
> > gone.
> > > I still do a maintance program.
> >
> > Jan never posted proof that she had parasites to
> > begin with.
> >

> Mark is a drug user and pushes drugs on his child.

Dear *m*ore *d*irty *d*iapers:

I do not use drugs of any sort. The use of presrbied
medications with my son is nothing that I am ashamed of. He
has a much better life than he would have had had it not
been for medication and hard work by him and his family.

Have a nice day.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> <Rich.@.> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 02:01:56 GMT, Orac
> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> Clarks
> not?
> > >
> > >"Why not" is the wrong question. A better question is:
> > >Is there any evidence that it DOES work?
> >
> > Jan Drew says it works and she is a Christian and never
> > lies. That alone is proof positive for the alties!!
>
>Are you saying that God's children washed in Jesus's blood
> lie like
>Satan's people that aren't washed in Jesus's blood!??? NOT
> A CHANCE BUD.

Are you saying that if you do not follow Jesus you are one
of Satan's people?

> If a known Christian tells another Christian something,
> then the one being told something{knowing of course what
> it means to be a real Christian with the attendant heart
> change experience of real Christian's}believes that
what
> is being told him/her is almost virtually always the
> truth.

Sure.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> <Rich.@.> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 02:01:56 GMT, Orac
> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> Clarks
> not?
> > >
> > >"Why not" is the wrong question. A better question is:
> > >Is there any evidence that it DOES work?
> >
> > Jan Drew says it works and she is a Christian and never
> > lies. That alone is proof positive for the alties!!
>
>Are you saying that God's children washed in Jesus's blood
> lie like
>Satan's people that aren't washed in Jesus's blood!??? NOT
> A CHANCE BUD.

Are you saying that if you do not follow Jesus you are one
of Satan's people?

> If a known Christian tells another Christian something,
> then the one being told something{knowing of course what
> it means to be a real Christian with the attendant heart
> change experience of real Christian's}believes that
what
> is being told him/her is almost virtually always the
> truth.

Sure.

"Mark Probert-March 11, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...

> "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > <Rich.@.> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > Clarks
Why
> > not?

> > > Jan Drew says it works and she is a Christian and
> > > never lies. That alone is proof positive for the
> > > alties!!
> >
> > Are you saying that God's children washed in Jesus's
> > blood lie like
> > Satan's people that aren't washed in Jesus's blood!???
> > NOT A CHANCE BUD.
>
> Are you saying that if you do not follow Jesus you are one
> of Satan's people?

What did Jesus say?

> > If a known Christian tells another Christian something,
> > then the one
being
> > told something{knowing of course what it means to be a
> > real Christian
with
> > the attendant heart change experience of real
> > Christian's}believes that
> what
> > is being told him/her is almost virtually always the
> > truth.
>
> Sure.

"Mark Probert-March 11, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...

> "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > <Rich.@.> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > Clarks
Why
> > not?

> > > Jan Drew says it works and she is a Christian and
> > > never lies. That alone is proof positive for the
> > > alties!!
> >
> > Are you saying that God's children washed in Jesus's
> > blood lie like
> > Satan's people that aren't washed in Jesus's blood!???
> > NOT A CHANCE BUD.
>
> Are you saying that if you do not follow Jesus you are one
> of Satan's people?

What did Jesus say?

> > If a known Christian tells another Christian something,
> > then the one
being
> > told something{knowing of course what it means to be a
> > real Christian
with
> > the attendant heart change experience of real
> > Christian's}believes that
> what
> > is being told him/her is almost virtually always the
> > truth.
>
> Sure.

"Mark Probert-March 11, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...

> "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > <Rich.@.> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > Clarks
Why
> > not?

> > > Jan Drew says it works and she is a Christian and
> > > never lies. That alone is proof positive for the
> > > alties!!
> >
> > Are you saying that God's children washed in Jesus's
> > blood lie like
> > Satan's people that aren't washed in Jesus's blood!???
> > NOT A CHANCE BUD.
>
> Are you saying that if you do not follow Jesus you are one
> of Satan's people?

What did Jesus say?

> > If a known Christian tells another Christian something,
> > then the one
being
> > told something{knowing of course what it means to be a
> > real Christian
with
> > the attendant heart change experience of real
> > Christian's}believes that
> what
> > is being told him/her is almost virtually always the
> > truth.
>
> Sure.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What statement/s? You go on like a broken record. All
> you post on here
is
> Jan's supposed lying etc. Everybody's going to killfile
> you in awhile. I'm bored.
>
> ZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzz
>
> Yawn. Stretch. ZZZzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzz.

OHMIGAWD! It is contagious! He caught it from JD.

I guess having his nose on Jan where the sun don't shine is
the way he caught it.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What statement/s? You go on like a broken record. All
> you post on here
is
> Jan's supposed lying etc. Everybody's going to killfile
> you in awhile. I'm bored.
>
> ZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzz
>
> Yawn. Stretch. ZZZzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzz.

OHMIGAWD! It is contagious! He caught it from JD.

I guess having his nose on Jan where the sun don't shine is
the way he caught it.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What statement/s? You go on like a broken record. All
> you post on here
is
> Jan's supposed lying etc. Everybody's going to killfile
> you in awhile. I'm bored.
>
> ZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzz
>
> Yawn. Stretch. ZZZzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzz.

OHMIGAWD! It is contagious! He caught it from JD.

I guess having his nose on Jan where the sun don't shine is
the way he caught it.

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:38:46 -0330, "RB" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Mark Probert-March 11, 2004" <Mark Probert03-11-
>[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...

>> > Are you saying that God's children washed in Jesus's
>> > blood lie like
>> > Satan's people that aren't washed in Jesus's blood!???
>> > NOT A CHANCE BUD.
>>
>> Are you saying that if you do not follow Jesus you are
>> one of Satan's people?
>
> What did Jesus say?

Judge not, lest you be judged.

Aloha,

Rich

The best defense to logic is ignorance

wrote:

>"Mark Probert-March 11, 2004" <Mark Probert03-11-
>[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...

>> > Are you saying that God's children washed in Jesus's
>> > blood lie like
>> > Satan's people that aren't washed in Jesus's blood!???
>> > NOT A CHANCE BUD.
>>
>> Are you saying that if you do not follow Jesus you are
>> one of Satan's people?
>
> What did Jesus say?

Judge not, lest you be judged.

Aloha,

Rich

The best defense to logic is ignorance

"Tsu Dho Nimh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "RB" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Do any alts on here have any actual personal
> > experience with Dr.
Clarks
> >device for ridding the body of parasites?
>
> >I daresay it may work. Why not?
>
> Why not? Because any electrical field strong enough to
> KILL a parasite in your body would kill your own cells.
> Applying a weak electrical field to the outside of the
> body does nothing in the body: the power is too low to
> penetrate the skin. If you crank up the power so it's
> penetrating the skin, you start seeing burns, twitching
> nerves, etc. That's LONG before its strong enough to
> penetrate to the intrestines where thebulk of the
> parasites live (if you have any).

So Dim's own pet theory. That's as much as you know
about it So Dim.

> Why not? Because no one has demonstrated parasites by any
> recognized doiagnostic method and then shown that using
> the zapper got rid of them. Hulda uses another electrical
> widget she devised for diagnosing, not the presence of
> parasite eggs or adults.

Has anybody ever looked for them? Would they know how to
look for them? Isn't it you and your pharma friends that
also say that Chelation Therapy is useless for Vascular
and Heart disease?

> > There's no known mechanism by which it would work,
> > that's why not. There's also no evidence that Hulda's
> > pet parasites are present in most people, which is
> > another reason why not.
> ==============================
> Do any of you know the percentage of people autopsied who
> did have these parasites here in the USA?--Kim

Do you know anybody that looked for them? Do you know
anybody that knew how to look for them?

> >> There's no known mechanism by which it would work,
> >> that's why not. There's also no evidence that Hulda's
> >> pet parasites are present in most people, which is
> >> another reason why not.
> >==============================
> >Do any of you know the percentage of people autopsied who
> >did have these parasites here in the USA?
>
> Hulda's pet parasites are Fasciolopsis buskii ... a liver
> fluke found in South Eastern Asia and India. It's only
> found in persons who have spent time in those areas, and
> even then, omnly in a few of them.
>
> http://www.cdfound.to.it/HTML/fb2.htm has a nice map of
> the distribution.
>

> http://www.biosci.ohio-
> state.edu/~parasite/fasciolopsis.html explains the fluke.
>

> It has a complex life cycle: The worms produce eggs (up to
> 25,000 eggs per worm per day) that are passed in the
> host's feces. The first intermediate host is a snail, and
> the cercariae that emerge from the snail encyst on
> vegetation. Humans are infected with then eat vegetation
> contaminated with metacercariae.

http://www.biosci.ohio-
state.edu/~parasite/lifecycles/fasciolopsis_lifecycle.html

> Tsu Dho Nimh

Hey so dim, I don't suspect you've heard of Dr. Valerie
Saxon! Is she a liar too?