Theft

Admit it, tommy. You're nothing but a ****ing liar.

A Cat2 friend turned in this performance over the weekend:

I had a goal 260w NP, 148-155HR.
My actual numbers 247NP / 264(max 20min) 151 Ave HR.

He's 30, lean, efficient, train by the numbers power guy. Not some old **** yard wide fat ass like you, tommy.

And yet YOU claim to exceed his numbers!!! LMFAO!

This idiocy of yours has long passed the point of insanity on your part! It's so far out of the realm of reality that I can't stop laughing at how dumb you really are about cycling, training and power. That thump on the noggin must have really fried you!

You claimed almost triple his stats! And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

Than you claimed the average Joe vet could do EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS! For an hour!!!! LMFAO!

Nope, dumbass. That was no "mistake". That was YOU lying your ass off repeatedly.

Mistake? Nope. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb **** that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little ***** that you are.

C'mon little *****. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Keep lying, moron. You NEVER, EVER made 600 Watts.

Not for the hour that you claimed and then repeatedly claimed.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

Not even for ONE stinking minute of your miserable, lying life.

And yet here you are.

STILL defending your lying ass.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Man up, ******** and apologize for your lying.

"That his target power output was dependent upon his heart rate being below normal."

Your own words from your own post, ********: "Not to mention that this guy's heart rate is still low."

What a ****ing dumbass. You wouldn't know 'normal' if it smacked you upside your empty skull. You have no clue what his normal HR is. What an idiot you are. And a lying sack of **** to boot.

More tears from PansyBob caught in his own ignorance again. I don't know what this man's "normal heart rate" is but PansyBob does. But strangely we just showed a Master's race with a man undoubtedly older than your friend carrying a heart rate in his race of 160 - 170 bpm And I can get up to 190 when I'm at my peak at 74. So this guy who is working on his P/W and purposely keeps his heart rate low is PansyBob's idea of what is possible.

LMAO! You! Whining about "theft"! The only thing missing around here is your honor! You lying sack of ****!

You stole it from yourself with your lies and ignorance. *****! You're just a fatass lying ****.

Man up and apologize for your lies and stupidity.

A Cat2 friend turned in this performance over the weekend:

I had a goal 260w NP, 148-155HR.
My actual numbers 247NP / 264(max 20min) 151 Ave HR.

He's 30, lean, efficient, train by the numbers power guy. Not some old **** yard wide fat ass like you, tommy.

And yet YOU claim to exceed his numbers!!! LMFAO!

This idiocy of yours has long passed the point of insanity on your part! It's so far out of the realm of reality that I can't stop laughing at how dumb you really are about cycling, training and power. That thump on the noggin must have really fried you!

You claimed almost triple his stats! And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

Than you claimed the average Joe vet could do EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS! For an hour!!!! LMFAO!

Nope, dumbass. That was no "mistake". That was YOU lying your ass off repeatedly.

Mistake? Nope. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb **** that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little ***** that you are.

C'mon little *****. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Anyone that does not have enough intellectual ability and has to stoop to cutting and pasteing is worth bothering with. You don't have anything to say and then you don't have anything to add to that.

tommy, you're a lying little *****.

You claimed almost triple his stats by claiming you make 600 Watts for one hour! And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

MILES LOGGED DAYS HRS ELEVATION GAIN PIZZA POWER
distance.png
5,309 12 4
elevation.png
228,684 ft
pizza.png

Started on Zwift last October.

I'm blessed to be able to climb on the open roads and on Zwift.

Just looked at Garmin Connect records for the Summer.
Elevation Gain 6,175 ft
Farthest 106.08 mi

Nothing to brag about, but they do indicate I've had a lot of fun!

Last edited:
PansyBob - I'm really impressed that you can really play those video games. Do you also bang Glucenda the Troll under the Bridge of Souls while you're doing it?

You claimed almost triple his stats by claiming you make 600 Watts for one hour! And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Here's "Glucenda". Like everyone else on the planet, she'ld kick your fat ass.

CLIMB-hack-female_1200_1.jpg

Here's "Glucenda". Like everyone else on the planet, she'ld kick your fat ass.

CLIMB-hack-female_1200_1.jpg
Is that why you claim a fixie is different from a track bike?
That playing a video game is going to allow you to come in second in a three man field?
That will allow you to claim I'm fat and slow when you were beaten by a man fat and slow?
That on your video game you actually believe you climbed 230,000 ft?

You get more hilarious by the second. Now you've stooped to putting pictures from advertising on the group! What a clown.

Better you go back to telling us that a 30 year old Cat 2 is really straining himself to make 240 watts with a heart rate of 150.

1. Because it is.
2. No.
3. Makes no sense. Not surprised.
4. Not believed. Proven. Which is more than you've ever done to refute your lies.

Go **** yourself.

1. Because it is.
2. No.
3. Makes no sense. Not surprised.
4. Not believed. Proven. Which is more than you've ever done to refute your lies.

Go **** yourself.

There you have straight from the mouth of - I think that it is the reverse side and not a mouth.

If you go an Pretty Please your Cat 2 "friend" who sure as hell wouldn't be a friend with you if he read what you're writing, maybe he could explain the difference to you of a pace ride and a performance ride. Because for a Cat 2 a pace of about 240 w with a heart rate of 150 IS a recovery ride at a constant pace.

But I'd much rather watch you making yourself look silly with 240,000 feet of climbing on a video game.

Tomorrow I'll go take another ride with 2240 ft of climbing and 50 miles. There will be another dozen or so people there and I'll be running lantern rouge as normal.

And you'll do a double century and another L'Alpe d'Huez of two because it's mere child's play on a video game.

tommy, you're a liar.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

CampyBob, why do you keep posting the same thing seven times so far? Has your schizophrenia evolved from the 3 I thought you have to 7 personalities?

Reactions: CAMPYBOB
If you think a 30 year old Cat 2 is going really well by making 250 watts with a heart rate of 150 it is no surprise that you finished second to the pork chop eating champion in a civilian race and think that I was fat back when I was doing a TT with times that probably make you look ill. But then all of your times are from your video game.

You're still a fatass, Mr. Lying 600 Watts.

C'mon. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat yard wide ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Man up and apologize for your lying.

You're still a fatass, Mr. Lying 600 Watts.

C'mon. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat yard wide ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

What would you know about it? All of your numbers come from a video game. And you were preening yourself for finishing way back in a citizens race to a guy that was way heavier than me at my heaviest.

Oh look! Someone stole your brain! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb asshat that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

C'mon. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Living rent free inside your empty skull! It's hilarious! C'mon asshole! Go ahead and Rage Quit again! That's some funny **** you retarded ass.

More cut and paste from the King of cut and paste. I just did the figures and indeed, you and your pal are even slower than I thought originally.