Theft

More cut and paste from the King of cut and paste. I just did the figures and indeed, you and your pal are even slower than I thought originally.
Well instead of saying something with no proof try showing your proof to the world.

600 Watts repeated lie went to 300 Watts repeated lie went to 210 Watts.

I'm still waiting to see a data file that proves he can hold 210 Watts for 60 minutes.

He can not.

Maybe he'll wow us all and post his shoulder width stats and a notebook full of powah 'calculations'! LOL!

What we can see is PansyBob so far out in left field that the only thing he can do is misrepresent what is said like any coward. He must be a pretty poor rider if he has to use his own video game stats and lies about what I've said as his points of argument.

Misrepresent this: You're a liar and a moron.

Woohoo! https://cvrworldcup.com/
And yet another of your cowardly postings aimed at nothing but to put your name on a subject. It sure must be hard for you to be a man. I suppose that's why you can't find anyone that would ride a tandem with you. But you can dream of riding stoker and having a man's butt in your face.

You've NEVER posted 'actual figures'. Those come from a power meter and a complete data file. You have neither.

This idiocy of yours has long passed the point of insanity on your part! It's so far out of the realm of reality that I can't stop laughing at how dumb you really are about cycling, training and power. That thump on the noggin must have really fried you!

And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

Than you claimed the average Joe vet could do EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS! For an hour!!!! LMFAO!

Nope, dumbass. That was no "mistake". That was YOU lying your ass off repeatedly.

Mistake? Nope. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb **** that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little ***** that you are.

C'mon little *****. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Keep lying, moron. You NEVER, EVER made 600 Watts.

Not for the hour that you claimed and then repeatedly claimed.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

Not even for ONE stinking minute of your miserable, lying life.

And yet here you are.

STILL defending your lying ass.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Man up, ******** and apologize for your lying.

It occurs to me that you're the one with the most miserable life. It must be terrible to want to be able to ride fast

It occurs to me that you're just a lying ********. It must be terrible for you to ignore reality so easily.

You've NEVER posted 'actual figures'. Those come from a power meter and a complete data file. You have neither.

This idiocy of yours has long passed the point of insanity on your part! It's so far out of the realm of reality that I can't stop laughing at how dumb you really are about cycling, training and power. That thump on the noggin must have really fried you!

And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

Than you claimed the average Joe vet could do EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS! For an hour!!!! LMFAO!

Nope, dumbass. That was no "mistake". That was YOU lying your ass off repeatedly.

Mistake? Nope. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb **** that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little ***** that you are.

C'mon little *****. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

My reality is that I own my own home, I have an investment account with Morgan-Stanley and I don't have any bills and people I don't even know greet me by name when I'm riding along. A couple of days ago I was in the supermarket and I was approached by a woman that turned out to be the wife of an old riding partner. She remembered me from 10 years before and wanted to say hi. Her husband had died a few years ago. He was a very fast and strong rider and it was hard to keep up with him in the twice weekly 13 mile hilly TT.

But you would have called him "fat" and not even be able to keep him in sight after the first quarter mile.

OMG! So ****ing retarded!

"I have throngs of fans hail me as I ride past in all my regal splendor!"

What a ****ing moron!!!!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

At least I'm not living in my mother's basement with a stack of junk I call bicycles. Every posting from you shows everyone just how contemptible you are. Too bad you couldn't realize it. But then you're slow in many ways.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyTyjQbvylg

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Tommy's not going to answer your questions, he keeps trying to switch the subject and divert attention off of what you're asking Bob, he's never going to answer the questions and he will never show the proof, because he knows he's wrong.

Reactions: CAMPYBOB