There's a new fish in the pool!

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by MSEagan, Jan 29, 2005.

  1. MSEagan

    MSEagan Guest

    This morning there was a guy at the pool that I met
    and talked briefly with last weekend. He is as crazy
    as I. In fact, he is in the water for even little longer than I!
    He has a broken foot and cannot run yet. He does triathlons.Today when he
    saw I was done, he
    stopped and we talked more. It is so nice to
    meet someone else who understands my insanity of
    doing these super long workouts and all my cross training. He said he would
    be there next Saturday. Swimming that length of time is
    more fun when there is someone else doing it. I
    find it e enjoyable to swim when the teams are working
    out....the Y (my Saturday swim site) can get really dungeon-like and
    lonely.Just when I thought I had met all the fish in this town, a new one
    comes along...Marianne

    Tags:

  2. rtk

    rtk Guest

    MSEagan wrote:

    > This morning there was a guy at the pool that I met
    > and talked briefly with last weekend................

    .........Just when I thought I had met all the fish in this town, a new one
    > comes along...Marianne

    Ahem....sounds promising.

    Ruth K