Thermogenic Fat Burners

Discussion in 'Health Nutrition and Supplements' started by El Loto, Nov 14, 2007.

1. El Loto

El Loto New Member

Has anybody here ever used thermogenic fat burners to try and cut that last bit of stubborn fat? No ephedra please.

Tags:

2. Maltese

Maltese New Member

There are a ton of products to choose from and the majority of them don't do jack and will only give you gitters. I have tried a few and the only ones that I have felt that have done any thing was Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 and ATRO-PHEX by BSN http://www.illpumpyouup.com/bsn/atro-phex.htm

Both of these will give you a lot of energy, I recommend start off with small dosages and slowly work your way up to the recommended dosage. You want to make sure you body can handle it.

3. Fudge Monkey

Fudge Monkey New Member

Ephedrine is the key ingredient in thermogenics.
    Using E-free thermos for weightloss is like trying to get drunk on alcohol free beer.
    Of course i think clenbuterol(sp) is E free. :rolleyes:

Alternatively, there are appetite suppressants to consider such as CLA.

4. root

root New Member

Before it became illegal in Canada, I used ephedrine, caffeine + aspirin (in the right proportions). That stuff made me go on fire (almost literally). I would radiate huge amounts of heat esp form my back. It does change one's heart rhythm and makes it irregular, but it does burn your stubborn fat. I'm normally at 165 lbs (that's where I felt the best), but after being strict vegetarian for about a year, and cycling 6-8 hrs a day, I went down to 130 lbs, and less than 5% body fat.

I felt very weak though. After I was hit by a car cycling, I picked up body building and gained a lot of body mass, so now I'm at 210 lbs. But cycling again and dropping weight rapidly. I don't think I will be using any chemicals this time around (just a good dose of cycling).

5. Fudge Monkey

Fudge Monkey New Member

Good news, it's still available in Canada, only in 5mg tabs at any number of health and supplement stores..

It's marketed as a decongestant - notice how you get the sniffles and runny nose when you use it?