These are pretty cool Quick Releases

> http://www.woodmancomponents.com/products/items/2k2/qr/gator_f.html

They'd be better if there was some sort of lock-out that prevents opening...I know if I used them,
I'd snag a branch or something and pop it open, and I don't want to ride with an open QR. It'd
probably never happen, but I wouldn't chance it to sve two seconds.

However, if they put a little tab/button on the end that you could hold with your thumb while
opening the lever, then it'd be very slick.

Chris

> "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > http://www.woodmancomponents.com/products/items/2k2/qr/gator_f.html
>
> They'd be better if there was some sort of lock-out that prevents opening...I know if I used them,
> I'd snag a branch or something and pop it open, and I don't want to ride with an open QR. It'd
> probably never
happen,
> but I wouldn't chance it to sve two seconds.
>
> However, if they put a little tab/button on the end that you could hold
with
> your thumb while opening the lever, then it'd be very slick.

Or if it's something that really bothers you either buy a fork with no retention tabs or file them
off. Sorta seems like a solution looking for a problem.

Russ

Good point, but they still look *****'n ;^ )
--
Slacker