These Bots Are Out Of Hand.

Susimi said:
That could be interpreted in a number of senses... ;) :D

Its a masterful plot to invade Turkey but this time I dont mind!

Mmm a villa in Istanbul... ♡ :)))

Volnix said:
Its a masterful plot to invade Turkey but this time I dont mind!

Mmm a villa in Istanbul... ♡ :)))
FOR SALE

5 bedroom villa, three without roofing

Many craters in yard - could be used for pools

Open air kitchen

yours for 20 roubles - ONO

:lol:

We have friends with a villa in Istanbul---Asian side. It's on a hillside, so they may have some shelter from a conventional air strike. :)

I've had to put off the upgrade for a few more days unfortunately.

Appreciate you guys reporting any dodgy posts in the meantime, it's a huge help :)

mpre53 said:
We have friends with a villa in Istanbul---Asian side. It's on a hillside, so they may have some shelter from a conventional air strike. :)

3bn Euro they gave them... :(

In the grand scheme of things, Putin > Erdogan. I'm sure ol' Recep is sitting there in Ankara thinking of ways he could rig more elections to be President-For-Life, too. In between having people arrested for the crime of "insulting the president". :D

Susimi said:
Which I doubt will be used for it's intended purpose but that's probably another story...

The Pakistanis are looting the Medicines Frontiers tents!

They dont Fack around! They want some more Europa! to turn like this: They already turned this part like Fackin Pakistan.

Im getting real tired with Muslims man... Real tired. Am I a Fascist Meany? :p

migrant-crisis-idomeni.jpg

Zombie%20horde%20in%20nigh%20full%20moon.jpg

mpre53 said:
In the grand scheme of things, Putin > Erdogan. I'm sure ol' Recep is sitting there in Ankara thinking of ways he could rig more elections to be President-For-Life, too. In between having people arrested for the crime of "insulting the president". :D

Its not a bad question Burt! :D

Hey can you lend a hand with that Europa! Fascist barb wire? :p

Terrorist leak? :D Hell No, these Muslims are scanned by the Europa! Army! :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBiuIabIduI

Volnix said:
The Pakistanis are looting the Medicines Frontiers tents!

They dont Fack around! They want some more Europa! to turn like this: They already turned this part like Fackin Pakistan.

Im getting real tired with Muslims man... Real tired. Am I a Fascist Meany? :p

migrant-crisis-idomeni.jpg
THINK OF THE POOR CHILDREN. THINK OF THE POOR HELPLESS CHILDREN WHO ARE THE MAJORITY OF THESE REFUGEES JUST WANTING A BETTER LIFE!!!! :rolleyes:

I probably come off as pretty racist and not very PC, but the situation is an absoloute joke. They say the majority of these persons are families but the irony of it is most of the women are back home fighting the extremists while these guys are running.

It's like some topsey-turvey world of equality :D

At war? With whom?

Bots? Muslims? Muslim bots?

I say we get the Curtis LeMay to bomb them back into the Stone Age!!!

Oh wait.

They never progressed beyond The Stone Age.

Oh come on Bob, do I have to say the unspeakable. Racical...... oh no it hurts to admit it .... wahhhh ISLAM!!!!! Say it, say it!

Susimi said:
THINK OF THE POOR CHILDREN. THINK OF THE POOR HELPLESS CHILDREN WHO ARE THE MAJORITY OF THESE REFUGEES JUST WANTING A BETTER LIFE!!!! :rolleyes:

I probably come off as pretty racist and not very PC, but the situation is an absoloute joke. They say the majority of these persons are families but the irony of it is most of the women are back home fighting the extremists while these guys are running.

It's like some topsey-turvey world of equality :D

I just got an email from a ******** eco hide out, to pay to go in a bus everyday to go there and help because they already looted everything from the NGO tents. ..

I think I wont go! :D

Ok so I have no idea what bots you guys are talking about. I haven't seen any

No one has ever seen one a lived to tell about it. :) Actually thay referencing auto-spammers.

Volnix said:
I just got an email from a ******** eco hide out, to pay to go in a bus everyday to go there and help because they already looted everything from the NGO tents. ..

I think I wont go! :D
Reminds me stories not long ago from "the jungle" refugee camp out in Calais where the people there were given better tents so they obvious had protection from the elements. Guess what they did with them? They burnt them. :lol: