These Gloves Are Lifesavers For My Hands

Lawrencesmile

Sep 17, 2015
New York
www.amazon.com
I an starting to bike again after an accident 3 years ago. So it was very nice to get these gloves because even my hand have become so delicate that they easily become raw with any chafing. I would not have imagined how an accident could drag you body into such shambles. I live on a big hill and few years ago it would have been no problem for me to bike up that hill in a jiffy, but after all the sedentary lifestyle that comes with injuries that are unimaginably painful your body become a glob of dough and you feel like Sisyphus with his huge boulder if you pick up a pebble. The time has finally come where I can and I'm able to start turning that around. I was delighted to get the gloves, they are well padded and thick. I got them in XL, if you can see in the picture that I have rather large hands, so really these are for M/ML man's hands. These gloves feel very good on my hands and give me a lot of hand protection, especially if I fall because these gloves are especially well made and look like they can take a lot of beatings, at least they will from me while I keep falling. I'm not sure about that tube cotton cloth, I feel like I look like someone who is about to rob a bank but it may be a good thing to have if you are riding on a motorbike. I like to feel the wind in my face and smell the mature and trees I have around me in my vicinity.

Gloves are a game changer, or they were for me at least. When I pull them on, and they fit just right and tight, I just feel ready for my cycling, pulling them on is like a ritual to get ready for me now. They also make the autumn day chills much more easy to accelerate in, without absolutely freezing my hands to icicles. Mine are really old though, but I am pretty sentimental about em and I can't seem to throw them away for a new pair, so I just keep repairing them even though the damage soon might not be repairable.