Thieving **??!!s

> Don't know about you but for me its because I got a job lot of electrons
cheap
> and I'm trying to find ways of using them up rather than just let them go
> waste ;-)

Ah, all becomes clear. Luckily I have an endless supply of bits thoughtfully provided by spammers,
whose messages are recycled via dev/null.

--
Guy
===

http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

"Tony Raven" <[email protected]>typed

> Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> >
> > Then they came back and said it was OK - it was a (together) Volt-face... But it was only
> > allowed faraday before they switched to a negative view again.
> >
> > Watts the world coming to? Why can't they be neutral?
> >
> > Advice to electrical students: keep clear of megger. Why? Megger hurts.
> >
> > Guy

> After all that I was sure you would sign your name as Henry, but obviously there was not enough
> inductance for you to do so.

> Tony

That's enough Faraday.

It's midnight and I'm going to bed...

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

> That's enough Faraday.

Did you know Faraday was a cager?

Tony

Tony Raven wrote:
> the Mark wrote:
>>
>> I know someone who has in the past wired his front door handle to the mains and half buried a
>> coffin in his garden to put off intruders.
>>
>> He even chainsawed his car in half when he got divorced.
>
> I wonder why his wife left him?
>
> Tony

Women are sometimes (ir*)rational don't you think?

(*)include/delete

news:<[email protected]>...

> After all that I was sure you would sign your name as Henry, but obviously there was not enough
> inductance for you to do so.

Being a bright spark he resisted the temptation.

--
Dave...

news:<[email protected]>...
> "PK" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
> > Some thieving toerag has half inched 4 mountain bikes form my garage! Multiple chains an locks
> > all bolt cropped.
>

> 1. Find them
> 2. Cut off their goolies
> 3. Shoot them
> 4. Burn the bodies.
>
> Hopefully you can do step 2 with their own bolt croppers.

Step 1 is the challenging part.

--
Dave...

On 8 Dec 2003 03:59:00 -0800, [email protected] (Dave Kahn) wrote:

>"Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>
>> After all that I was sure you would sign your name as Henry, but obviously there was not enough
>> inductance for you to do so.
>
>Being a bright spark he resisted the temptation.

Watt?

For God's sake man have some compassion!

Don't you realise that just cos you worked your bollocks off for these goodies that you
have an inalienable right to their possession and use.What am I to do. How can I live if I
don't steal what you honestly bought, think of my drug habit, my 10 illegitimate children
(by 10 women), think of trying to get up in the morning when its dark, also cold. Its
people like you that lock things, that are increasingly putting bars up, that are making my
life a misery.

Do you have any idea how much a good pair of bolt croppers cost?

Sometimes I loose faith in my fellow man.

nobody760 wrote:
> For God's sake man have some compassion!
>
> Don't you realise that just cos you worked your bollocks off for these goodies that you
> have an inalienable right to their possession and use.What am I to do. How can I live if
> I don't steal what you honestly bought, think of my drug habit, my 10 illegitimate
> children (by 10 women), think of trying to get up in the morning when its dark, also
> cold. Its people like you that lock things, that are increasingly putting bars up, that
> are making my life a misery.
>
> Do you have any idea how much a good pair of bolt croppers cost?
>
> Sometimes I loose faith in my fellow man.

It's now Tuesday, so that raised a smile. At 8:45 on suday mornign it would have got both
barrels. LOL

Apparently according the the plod, a group of "travelling roofers" with a flat back truck alway
carry bolt croppers and are suspected of a number of similar garage thefts.

"nobody760" <[email protected]> writes:

> For God's sake man have some compassion!
>
> Don't you realise that just cos you worked your bollocks off for these goodies that you
> have an inalienable right to their possession and use.What am I to do. How can I live if
> I don't steal what you honestly bought, think of my drug habit, my 10 illegitimate
> children (by 10 women), think of trying to get up in the morning when its dark, also
> cold. Its people like you that lock things, that are increasingly putting bars up, that
> are making my life a misery.

What bugs me about that sort of thing is that thieves generally only realise a tiny proportion of
the value of stuff they steal. So I work my bollocks off, earn a couple of thousand quid and go and
buy myself a really nice bike, and then some knobhead comes along and steals it and sells it for
twenty quid to buy some heroin, and the other knobhead who buys it off him doesn't value it so he
trashes it in no time flat...

It's such a f£$&^*g *waste*.

I'd really much rather knobhead #1 chapped at the door and said 'can I have twenty quid for some
heroin, man?'

;; killing [afghan|iraqi] civilians is not 'justice'

On 8 Dec 2003 03:59:00 -0800, [email protected] (Dave Kahn) wrote:

>"Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>
>> After all that I was sure you would sign your name as Henry, but obviously there was not enough
>> inductance for you to do so.
>
>Being a bright spark he resisted the temptation.

This is too much, resistance is futile, i'm going ohm.

Richard Webb

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 20:14:01 +0000 (UTC) someone who may be "the Mark" <[email protected]>
wrote this:-

>I know someone who has in the past wired his front door handle to the mains

Very foolish. Inside the garage you can blame the wiring which somehow electrified the bike frames.
Keep a frayed extension lead handy to be convincing and take steps to prevent the RCD from working
(remove before calling the police).

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 18:05:11 GMT, Simon Brooke <[email protected]> wrote:

>I'd really much rather knobhead #1 chapped at the door and said 'can I have twenty quid for some
>heroin, man?'

And then you could **** him and call the busies, right? ;-)

Guy
===
** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

> sus montain bikes with all the trimmings, please" should get me a decent discount!

You might first find out what the insurance company want to offer.A friend recently had a fairly
cheap mtb stolen and she recieved a new one with a £900 price tag hanging off it.No-one dares to ask
why, but it may be bulk purchase of old stock, or make a guess. TerryJ