Thin line between discipline and idiocy

azul_fahrrad said:
That really depends where in America you live and where you go to school. While I am not a teacher, to say that teachers is the reason that America's educational system is failing is the same as to say that skid marks on asphalt cause auto accidents.

Did I say that teachers were solely responsible for America's educational failure?

alienator said:
Then again, if you are then it's a perfecdt example of why American education is failing.
You're a "perfecdt" moron. On top of that, you're a moron that can't spell.

Go back to *****ing at nurses. It's more your speed. Of course, they're still laughing at your worthless ass too.

alienator said:
Say, that's a good idea. Thanks. :D
Anytime. ;)

I actually got the idea from my brother. Yesterday we did an 11 hour rush hour jammed ride from Raleigh to New Jersey. 1/2 way thru I decided my eternally pessimistic brother must save his **** for such usage.

Only thing that can explain him. :cool:

azul_fahrrad said:
That really depends where in America you live and where you go to school. While I am not a teacher, to say that teachers is the reason that America's educational system is failing is the same as to say that skid marks on asphalt cause auto accidents.
OK. No ****, no lie and no doubt about it.

I knew a guy who was in a minor accident(side swiped a concrete median) because he was staring at a skid mark that in his words was, "Totally ****ing cool".

So a skid mark can cause an accident. In this one case anyway.

Is that helpful to anyone ?? ;)

CAMPYBOB said:
You're a "perfecdt" moron. On top of that, you're a moron that can't spell.

Go back to *****ing at nurses. It's more your speed. Of course, they're still laughing at your worthless ass too.

Dang! Yer good. Like, you caught a typing error and all! Dagnabit, I guess I'm owned again.

Well, pat yourself on the back, CampyBob, toss back a PBR or two, and go do a celebratory donut or two in your driveway with your internal combustion penis extension. Now I know why all the guys down at your local beer and wine drive-thru think you're such a stud.

alienator said:
Dang! Yer good. Like, you caught a typing error and all! Dagnabit, I guess I'm owned again.
You're the ****stick that was whining about the edjumacation system. Nice move, Mr. Mad Scientist. You're batting zero today, as usual.

alienator said:
Well, pat yourself on the back, CampyBob, toss back a PBR or two, and go do a celebratory donut or two in your driveway with your internal combustion penis extension. Now I know why all the guys down at your local beer and wine drive-thru think you're such a stud.
Well, shove your head back up your ass, Alienator, eat some more crow and go for a drive looking like the jerk you are in your dinky econobox. Now we know why all the doctors and nurses in the ER, your co-workers and folks on the forum think you're such a moron...not that there's much need in pointing it out.

Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity is forever. I think it's safe to assume that at your age...it's terminal.

Some where, there's a village in Arizona missing its' idjut.

It's getting hot in here.

I haven't seen devastation of this magnitude since the great chipmunk fire of '79.

Bro Deal said:
It's getting hot in here.

I haven't seen devastation of this magnitude since the great chipmunk fire of '79.

Yes, it's absolutely flashing over in here. Why, I'm damned near tears after learning that CampyBoob doesn't think my car is studly enough and after he found typing errors. Waaahhhhhhh.

That chipmunk fire....was that the one where the chipmunks mutinied after they had to do that trick one too many times where CampyBoob ties a string around their tails and forces them to crawl up that hose into his smelly, dark place?

alienator said:
That chipmunk fire....was that the one where the chipmunks mutinied after they had to do that trick one too many times where CampyBoob ties a string around their tails and forces them to crawl up that hose into his smelly, dark place?
No, it's the one that started when a chipmunk entered my garage and ingested some fertilizer and then ran into a can of kerosene. It turned into a tiny little teeny little flying Molotov cocktail and ran amok through the town, completely leveling the whole neighborhood west of Newton's Hardware store.

Bro Deal said:
No, it's the one that started when a chipmunk entered my garage and ingested some fertilizer and then ran into a can of kerosene. It turned into a tiny little teeny little flying Molotov cocktail and ran amok through the town, completely leveling the whole neighborhood west of Newton's Hardware store.

Oh yeah. I read about that. That was one tough chipmunk.

Lol ok so this one made me laugh. Yeah no pain no gain. I've always been the kind that if there's pain it's going to be afterwards not during. I'm not too terribly abusive to myself that way. I usually know that if there's pain I have to do something else like walk it off or something like this. Walking will actually correct a lot of different pains in the body. If your knee is bothering you just get off the bike and walk along side.
I think I've had more pain jogging and running more than biking. It's pretty low impact if you pace yourself. I usually just lighten the speed to take the pressure off the legs. If I complete a ride or a jog I don't usually have any pain, until the next day. This means I've got to switch it up. Days to rest, what for? Walk it out. No pain no gain man.