things are going good

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Anglea Woollcom, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. I stayed within points today,carbs and cals. I have drank most of my water, and have not gone
    astray. I have to work tonight and will be good while I am there( I work at Tim Hortons) need I say
    more. I will also go for my walk tomorrow morning after work. I am going to try this for 14 days and
    see if I can't lose any weight. I have decided that doing this thing part of the time isn't going to
    get me anywhere. I will allow my self a little treat here and there as it worked last time for me
    and I didn't cheat this way. Although, I will try not to make it junk food. My stomach can't handle
    that stuff anymore, I found that out the hard way at Christmas time. I was good New Years Eve and
    day as we didn't really celebrate. We stayed in watched a movie and went to bed early. I have to
    work this evening that is one of the reasons why. I needed my sleep more then I needed to party. So
    this is my new years resoultion to myself. To keep up with my new way of eating for more then one
    day and to keep on walking. Anyway gotta go take care have a good weekend Happy New Year Angie

    Tags:

  2. What is Tim Hortons?

    You will be able to do this just keep up the positive attitude!!!

    --
    Janice
    263/252/150 (maybe 130)

    "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I stayed within points today,carbs and cals. I have drank most of my
    water,
    > and have not gone astray. I have to work tonight and will be good while I
    am
    > there( I work at Tim Hortons) need I say more. I will also go for my walk tomorrow morning after
    > work. I am going to try this for 14 days and see if I can't lose any weight.
    > have decided that doing this thing part of the time isn't going to get me anywhere. I will allow
    > my self a little treat here and there as it worked last time for me and I didn't cheat this way.
    > Although, I will try not to make it junk food. My stomach can't handle that stuff anymore, I found
    > that out the hard way at Christmas time. I was good New Years Eve and day as we didn't really
    > celebrate. We stayed in watched a movie and went to bed early. I have to work this evening that is
    > one of the reasons why. I needed
    my
    > sleep more then I needed to party. So this is my new years resoultion to myself. To keep up with
    > my new way of eating for more then one day and to keep on walking. Anyway gotta go take care have
    > a good weekend Happy New Year Angie

  3. excellent attitude, Lee
    Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I stayed within points today,carbs and cals. I have drank most of my
    water,
    > and have not gone astray. I have to work tonight and will be good while I
    am
    > there( I work at Tim Hortons) need I say more. I will also go for my walk tomorrow morning after
    > work. I am going to try this for 14 days and see if I can't lose any weight.
    > have decided that doing this thing part of the time isn't going to get me anywhere. I will allow
    > my self a little treat here and there as it worked last time for me and I didn't cheat this way.
    > Although, I will try not to make it junk food. My stomach can't handle that stuff anymore, I found
    > that out the hard way at Christmas time. I was good New Years Eve and day as we didn't really
    > celebrate. We stayed in watched a movie and went to bed early. I have to work this evening that is
    > one of the reasons why. I needed
    my
    > sleep more then I needed to party. So this is my new years resoultion to myself. To keep up with
    > my new way of eating for more then one day and to keep on walking. Anyway gotta go take care have
    > a good weekend Happy New Year Angie

  4. Limeyno1

    Limeyno1 Guest

    Great work Anglea; I probably would have had a problem working at Timmy's but I don't like their
    donuts any more.

    "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I stayed within points today,carbs and cals. I have drank most of my
    water,
    > and have not gone astray. I have to work tonight and will be good while I
    am
    > there( I work at Tim Hortons) need I say more. I will also go for my walk tomorrow morning after
    > work. I am going to try this for 14 days and see if I can't lose any weight.
    > have decided that doing this thing part of the time isn't going to get me anywhere. I will allow
    > my self a little treat here and there as it worked last time for me and I didn't cheat this way.
    > Although, I will try not to make it junk food. My stomach can't handle that stuff anymore, I found
    > that out the hard way at Christmas time. I was good New Years Eve and day as we didn't really
    > celebrate. We stayed in watched a movie and went to bed early. I have to work this evening that is
    > one of the reasons why. I needed
    my
    > sleep more then I needed to party. So this is my new years resoultion to myself. To keep up with
    > my new way of eating for more then one day and to keep on walking. Anyway gotta go take care have
    > a good weekend Happy New Year Angie

  5. Kerri

    Kerri Guest

    Tim Hortons is a coffee/donut shop which also sells soup, biscuits and sub sandwiches. it is very
    popular in Canada!...has the longest drive-thru lines I've ever seen and we have 5 in my small town
    of 65,000 people.

    Kerri

    "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]_s53...
    > What is Tim Hortons?
    >
    > You will be able to do this just keep up the positive attitude!!!
    >
    > --
    > Janice
    > 263/252/150 (maybe 130)
    >

    > "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I stayed within points today,carbs and cals. I have drank most of my
    > water,
    > > and have not gone astray. I have to work tonight and will be good while
    > am
    > > there( I work at Tim Hortons) need I say more. I will also go for my
    walk
    > > tomorrow morning after work. I am going to try this for 14 days and see if I can't lose any
    weight.
    > > have decided that doing this thing part of the time isn't going to get
    me
    > > anywhere. I will allow my self a little treat here and there as it
    worked
    > > last time for me and I didn't cheat this way. Although, I will try not to make it junk food. My
    > > stomach can't handle that stuff anymore, I found that out the hard way at Christmas time. I
    was
    > > good New Years Eve and day as we didn't really celebrate. We stayed in watched a movie and went
    > > to bed early. I have to work this evening that is one of the reasons why. I needed
    > my
    > > sleep more then I needed to party. So this is my new years resoultion to myself. To keep up with
    > > my new way of eating for more then one day and
    > > keep on walking. Anyway gotta go take care have a good weekend Happy New Year Angie

  6. u must be in the states or something tim hortons is a big coffee shope chain
    here we sell coffee donuts and sandwiches and soups and chillies and stews.
    angie
    "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:m28Jb.27811$[email protected]_s53...
    > What is Tim Hortons?
    >
    > You will be able to do this just keep up the positive attitude!!!
    >
    > --
    > Janice
    > 263/252/150 (maybe 130)
    >

    > "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I stayed within points today,carbs and cals. I have drank most of my
    > water,
    > > and have not gone astray. I have to work tonight and will be good while
    > am
    > > there( I work at Tim Hortons) need I say more. I will also go for my
    walk
    > > tomorrow morning after work. I am going to try this for 14 days and see if I can't lose any
    weight.
    > > have decided that doing this thing part of the time isn't going to get
    me
    > > anywhere. I will allow my self a little treat here and there as it
    worked
    > > last time for me and I didn't cheat this way. Although, I will try not to make it junk food. My
    > > stomach can't handle that stuff anymore, I found that out the hard way at Christmas time. I
    was
    > > good New Years Eve and day as we didn't really celebrate. We stayed in watched a movie and went
    > > to bed early. I have to work this evening that is one of the reasons why. I needed
    > my
    > > sleep more then I needed to party. So this is my new years resoultion to myself. To keep up with
    > > my new way of eating for more then one day and
    > > keep on walking. Anyway gotta go take care have a good weekend Happy New Year Angie

  7. Connie Walsh

    Connie Walsh Guest

    Janice Kennish wrote:
    > What is Tim Hortons?
    >
    > You will be able to do this just keep up the positive attitude!!!

    Tim Hortons is the best coffee in the world...oh and they also serve doughnuts.

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/210.5/155 RAFL 218/210.5/198.5

  8. Petal

    Petal Guest

    Awww I miss Tim Horton's! There aren't any doughnut shops in the UK (unless you count that new
    Krispy Kreme they just opened in Harrod's) and I grew up on Timbits. *sigh*

    Hmm come to think of it, maybe it's better that we don't have doughnut shops here. ;)

    Cheers, Petal

    "Kerri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Tim Hortons is a coffee/donut shop which also sells soup, biscuits and sub sandwiches. it is very
    > popular in Canada!...has the longest drive-thru lines I've ever seen and we have 5 in my small
    > town of 65,000 people.
    >
    > Kerri
    >
    > "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]_s53...
    > > What is Tim Hortons?
    > >
    > > You will be able to do this just keep up the positive attitude!!!
    > >
    > > --
    > > Janice
    > > 263/252/150 (maybe 130)
    > >

    > > "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > I stayed within points today,carbs and cals. I have drank most of my
    > > water,
    > > > and have not gone astray. I have to work tonight and will be good
    while
    > > am
    > > > there( I work at Tim Hortons) need I say more. I will also go for my
    > walk
    > > > tomorrow morning after work. I am going to try this for 14 days and see if I can't lose any
    > weight.
    > > > have decided that doing this thing part of the time isn't going to get
    > me
    > > > anywhere. I will allow my self a little treat here and there as it
    > worked
    > > > last time for me and I didn't cheat this way. Although, I will try not to make it junk food.
    > > > My stomach can't
    handle
    > > > that stuff anymore, I found that out the hard way at Christmas time. I
    > was
    > > > good New Years Eve and day as we didn't really celebrate. We stayed in watched a movie and
    > > > went to bed early. I have to work this evening that is one of the reasons why. I
    needed
    > > my
    > > > sleep more then I needed to party. So this is my new years resoultion
    > > > myself. To keep up with my new way of eating for more then one day and
    > > > keep on walking. Anyway gotta go take care have a good weekend Happy New Year Angie

  9. Yes, I am in the States and had never heard of Tim Hortons. Thanks to everyone for filling me in!!

    --
    Janice
    263/252/150 (maybe 130)

    "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:a%[email protected]...
    > u must be in the states or something tim hortons is a big coffee shope
    chain
    > here we sell coffee donuts and sandwiches and soups and chillies and
    stews.
    > angie "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]_s53...
    > > What is Tim Hortons?
    > >
    > > You will be able to do this just keep up the positive attitude!!!
    > >
    > > --
    > > Janice
    > > 263/252/150 (maybe 130)
    > >

    > > "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > I stayed within points today,carbs and cals. I have drank most of my
    > > water,
    > > > and have not gone astray. I have to work tonight and will be good
    while
    > > am
    > > > there( I work at Tim Hortons) need I say more. I will also go for my
    > walk
    > > > tomorrow morning after work. I am going to try this for 14 days and see if I can't lose any
    > weight.
    > > > have decided that doing this thing part of the time isn't going to get
    > me
    > > > anywhere. I will allow my self a little treat here and there as it
    > worked
    > > > last time for me and I didn't cheat this way. Although, I will try not to make it junk food.
    > > > My stomach can't
    handle
    > > > that stuff anymore, I found that out the hard way at Christmas time. I
    > was
    > > > good New Years Eve and day as we didn't really celebrate. We stayed in watched a movie and
    > > > went to bed early. I have to work this evening that is one of the reasons why. I
    needed
    > > my
    > > > sleep more then I needed to party. So this is my new years resoultion
    > > > myself. To keep up with my new way of eating for more then one day and
    > > > keep on walking. Anyway gotta go take care have a good weekend Happy New Year Angie

  10. only way to eat kk is get a glazed, while warm with the strong coffee. Lee
    who knows as DH is an expert in kk
    Petal <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Awww I miss Tim Horton's! There aren't any doughnut shops in the UK
    (unless
    > you count that new Krispy Kreme they just opened in Harrod's) and I grew
    up
    > on Timbits. *sigh*
    >
    > Hmm come to think of it, maybe it's better that we don't have doughnut
    shops
    > here. ;)
    >
    > Cheers, Petal
    >

    > "Kerri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Tim Hortons is a coffee/donut shop which also sells soup, biscuits and
    sub
    > > sandwiches. it is very popular in Canada!...has the longest drive-thru lines I've ever seen and
    > > we have 5 in my small town of 65,000 people.
    > >
    > > Kerri
    > >
    > > "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]_s53...
    > > > What is Tim Hortons?
    > > >
    > > > You will be able to do this just keep up the positive attitude!!!
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Janice
    > > > 263/252/150 (maybe 130)
    > > >

    > > > "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > water,
    > while
    > > > am
    > > walk
    > > weight.
    > > me
    > > worked
    > handle
    > > was
    > needed
    > > > my

  11. okay what is kk>??????
    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > only way to eat kk is get a glazed, while warm with the strong coffee.
    Lee
    > who knows as DH is an expert in kk Petal <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Awww I miss Tim Horton's! There aren't any doughnut shops in the UK
    > (unless
    > > you count that new Krispy Kreme they just opened in Harrod's) and I grew
    > up
    > > on Timbits. *sigh*
    > >
    > > Hmm come to think of it, maybe it's better that we don't have doughnut
    > shops
    > > here. ;)
    > >
    > > Cheers, Petal
    > >

    > > "Kerri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Tim Hortons is a coffee/donut shop which also sells soup, biscuits and
    > sub
    > > > sandwiches. it is very popular in Canada!...has the longest
    drive-thru
    > > > lines I've ever seen and we have 5 in my small town of 65,000 people.
    > > >
    > > > Kerri
    > > >
    > > > "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]_s53...

    > > while
    > > > walk
    > > > weight.
    > get
    > > > me
    > > > worked
    > > handle
    > > > was
    > in
    > > needed
    > resoultion
    > and

  12. Limeyno1

    Limeyno1 Guest

    Krispy Kreme

    "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > okay what is kk>?????? "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > only way to eat kk is get a glazed, while warm with the strong coffee.
    > Lee
    > > who knows as DH is an expert in kk Petal <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Awww I miss Tim Horton's! There aren't any doughnut shops in the UK
    > > (unless
    > > > you count that new Krispy Kreme they just opened in Harrod's) and I
    grew
    > > up
    > > > on Timbits. *sigh*
    > > >
    > > > Hmm come to think of it, maybe it's better that we don't have doughnut
    > > shops
    > > > here. ;)
    > > >
    > > > Cheers, Petal
    > > >

    > > > "Kerri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > > post.primus.ca...
    > > sub
    > drive-thru

    > my
    > > > while
    > my
    > > get
    can't
    > > > handle
    > time.
    > stayed
    > > in
    > > > needed
    > > resoultion
    > > and

  13. krispy kreme, Lee
    Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > okay what is kk>?????? "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > only way to eat kk is get a glazed, while warm with the strong coffee.
    > Lee
    > > who knows as DH is an expert in kk Petal <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Awww I miss Tim Horton's! There aren't any doughnut shops in the UK
    > > (unless
    > > > you count that new Krispy Kreme they just opened in Harrod's) and I
    grew
    > > up
    > > > on Timbits. *sigh*
    > > >
    > > > Hmm come to think of it, maybe it's better that we don't have doughnut
    > > shops
    > > > here. ;)
    > > >
    > > > Cheers, Petal
    > > >

    > > > "Kerri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > > post.primus.ca...
    > > sub
    > drive-thru

    > my
    > > > while
    > my
    > > get
    can't
    > > > handle
    > time.
    > stayed
    > > in
    > > > needed
    > > resoultion
    > > and

  14. i have never heard of those we don't slee them in the store that i work at
    angie
    "LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Krispy Kreme
    >
    > "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > okay what is kk>?????? "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > berlin.de...
    > > > only way to eat kk is get a glazed, while warm with the strong coffee.
    > > Lee
    > > > who knows as DH is an expert in kk Petal <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in
    > > > message news:[email protected]...
    > > > (unless
    > grew
    > > > up

    > > > shops

    > and
    > > > sub
    > > drive-thru
    > people.

    > of
    > > my
    > good
    > for
    > > my
    > any
    > > > get
    > it
    > can't
    > > time.
    > > stayed
    > > > in
    why.
    > > > resoultion
    > day
    > > > and

  15. Limeyno1

    Limeyno1 Guest

    It's an American Doughnut company. They are trying to break in to the Canadian Market. I know there
    is one in Mississauga.

    "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > i have never heard of those we don't slee them in the store that i work at angie "LIMEYNO1"
    > > Krispy Kreme
    > >
    > > "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > okay what is kk>?????? "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > > berlin.de...
    > > > Lee
    UK
    > > grew

    > doughnut

    > > and
    > > > drive-thru
    > > people.

    > attitude!!!

    > > of
    > > > my
    > > good
    > > for
    > > > my
    > > any
    > going
    > as
    > > it
    > > can't
    Christmas
    > > > time.
    > > > stayed
    > why.
    > > day

  16. As far as I'm concerned Krispy Kreme is the best donut (not everyone shares this opinion)!! We have
    a Winchell's that used to be top notch--I won't even eat there anymore, it has to be Krispy Kreme or
    nothing (thank god the nearest one is a 30 minute drive!!!). I have never had anything from Tim
    Hortons (obviously or I would have known what it was) so I don't know how they compare to KK.

    --
    Janice
    263/252/150 (maybe 130)

    "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > i have never heard of those we don't slee them in the store that i work at angie "LIMEYNO1"
    > > Krispy Kreme
    > >
    > > "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > okay what is kk>?????? "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > > berlin.de...
    > > > Lee
    UK
    > > grew

    > doughnut

    > > and
    > > > drive-thru
    > > people.

    > attitude!!!

    > > of
    > > > my
    > > good
    > > for
    > > > my
    > > any
    > going
    > as
    > > it
    > > can't
    Christmas
    > > > time.
    > > > stayed
    > why.
    > > day

  17. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Oooooh, when I was visiting my sister back when she lived in Atlanta, I had glazed warm Krispy
    Kremes, they were so good!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/100.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > only way to eat kk is get a glazed, while warm with the strong coffee.
    Lee
    > who knows as DH is an expert in kk Petal <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Awww I miss Tim Horton's! There aren't any doughnut shops in the UK
    > (unless
    > > you count that new Krispy Kreme they just opened in Harrod's) and I grew
    > up
    > > on Timbits. *sigh*
    > >
    > > Hmm come to think of it, maybe it's better that we don't have doughnut
    > shops
    > > here. ;)
    > >
    > > Cheers, Petal
    > >

    > > "Kerri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Tim Hortons is a coffee/donut shop which also sells soup, biscuits and
    > sub
    > > > sandwiches. it is very popular in Canada!...has the longest
    drive-thru
    > > > lines I've ever seen and we have 5 in my small town of 65,000 people.
    > > >
    > > > Kerri
    > > >
    > > > "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]_s53...

    > > while
    > > > walk
    > > > weight.
    > get
    > > > me
    > > > worked
    > > handle
    > > > was
    > in
    > > needed
    > resoultion
    > and

  18. this is the only way to eat them or any other, Lee
    Nathalie W <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Oooooh, when I was visiting my sister back when she lived in Atlanta, I
    had
    > glazed warm Krispy Kremes, they were so good!
    > --
    > Nathalie from Belgium
    > 134.1/100.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    > 295.6/220.9/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds NYNY 227.3/220.9/214
    >
    > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > only way to eat kk is get a glazed, while warm with the strong coffee.
    > Lee
    > > who knows as DH is an expert in kk Petal <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Awww I miss Tim Horton's! There aren't any doughnut shops in the UK
    > > (unless
    > > > you count that new Krispy Kreme they just opened in Harrod's) and I
    grew
    > > up
    > > > on Timbits. *sigh*
    > > >
    > > > Hmm come to think of it, maybe it's better that we don't have doughnut
    > > shops
    > > > here. ;)
    > > >
    > > > Cheers, Petal
    > > >

    > > > "Kerri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > > post.primus.ca...
    > > sub
    > drive-thru

    > my
    > > > while
    > my
    > > get
    can't
    > > > handle
    > time.
    > stayed
    > > in
    > > > needed
    > > resoultion
    > > and

  19. actually now that you mentio that one of my cusomers told me about that he
    said his daughter tried them in toronto i think. they are fried instead of
    baked aren't they????
    angie
    "LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > It's an American Doughnut company. They are trying to break in to the Canadian Market. I know
    > there is one in Mississauga.
    >
    > "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > i have never heard of those we don't slee them in the store that i work
    at
    > > angie "LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Krispy Kreme
    > > >
    > > > "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > coffee.
    > UK
    and
    > > > grew

    > > doughnut

    > biscuits
    > > > and
    > > > people.

    > > attitude!!!

    > message
    > most
    > > > of
    > > > good
    > go
    > > > for
    > lose
    > > > any
    > > going
    > > as
    > > > it
    stomach
    > > > can't
    > Christmas
    We
    > > why.
    > one
    > > > day

  20. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    I believe Krispie Kreme's are baked, not fried. They are very soft and very light ... and very good.

    Joyce