things are going good

Anglea Woollcom

Guest
I stayed within points today,carbs and cals. I have drank most of my water, and have not gone
astray. I have to work tonight and will be good while I am there( I work at Tim Hortons) need I say
more. I will also go for my walk tomorrow morning after work. I am going to try this for 14 days and
see if I can't lose any weight. I have decided that doing this thing part of the time isn't going to
get me anywhere. I will allow my self a little treat here and there as it worked last time for me
and I didn't cheat this way. Although, I will try not to make it junk food. My stomach can't handle
that stuff anymore, I found that out the hard way at Christmas time. I was good New Years Eve and
day as we didn't really celebrate. We stayed in watched a movie and went to bed early. I have to
work this evening that is one of the reasons why. I needed my sleep more then I needed to party. So
this is my new years resoultion to myself. To keep up with my new way of eating for more then one
day and to keep on walking. Anyway gotta go take care have a good weekend Happy New Year Angie

What is Tim Hortons?

You will be able to do this just keep up the positive attitude!!!

--
Janice
263/252/150 (maybe 130)

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I stayed within points today,carbs and cals. I have drank most of my
water,
> and have not gone astray. I have to work tonight and will be good while I
am
> there( I work at Tim Hortons) need I say more. I will also go for my walk tomorrow morning after
> work. I am going to try this for 14 days and see if I can't lose any weight.
> have decided that doing this thing part of the time isn't going to get me anywhere. I will allow
> my self a little treat here and there as it worked last time for me and I didn't cheat this way.
> Although, I will try not to make it junk food. My stomach can't handle that stuff anymore, I found
> that out the hard way at Christmas time. I was good New Years Eve and day as we didn't really
> celebrate. We stayed in watched a movie and went to bed early. I have to work this evening that is
> one of the reasons why. I needed
my
> sleep more then I needed to party. So this is my new years resoultion to myself. To keep up with
> my new way of eating for more then one day and to keep on walking. Anyway gotta go take care have
> a good weekend Happy New Year Angie

excellent attitude, Lee
Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I stayed within points today,carbs and cals. I have drank most of my
water,
> and have not gone astray. I have to work tonight and will be good while I
am
> there( I work at Tim Hortons) need I say more. I will also go for my walk tomorrow morning after
> work. I am going to try this for 14 days and see if I can't lose any weight.
> have decided that doing this thing part of the time isn't going to get me anywhere. I will allow
> my self a little treat here and there as it worked last time for me and I didn't cheat this way.
> Although, I will try not to make it junk food. My stomach can't handle that stuff anymore, I found
> that out the hard way at Christmas time. I was good New Years Eve and day as we didn't really
> celebrate. We stayed in watched a movie and went to bed early. I have to work this evening that is
> one of the reasons why. I needed
my
> sleep more then I needed to party. So this is my new years resoultion to myself. To keep up with
> my new way of eating for more then one day and to keep on walking. Anyway gotta go take care have
> a good weekend Happy New Year Angie

Great work Anglea; I probably would have had a problem working at Timmy's but I don't like their
donuts any more.

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I stayed within points today,carbs and cals. I have drank most of my
water,
> and have not gone astray. I have to work tonight and will be good while I
am
> there( I work at Tim Hortons) need I say more. I will also go for my walk tomorrow morning after
> work. I am going to try this for 14 days and see if I can't lose any weight.
> have decided that doing this thing part of the time isn't going to get me anywhere. I will allow
> my self a little treat here and there as it worked last time for me and I didn't cheat this way.
> Although, I will try not to make it junk food. My stomach can't handle that stuff anymore, I found
> that out the hard way at Christmas time. I was good New Years Eve and day as we didn't really
> celebrate. We stayed in watched a movie and went to bed early. I have to work this evening that is
> one of the reasons why. I needed
my
> sleep more then I needed to party. So this is my new years resoultion to myself. To keep up with
> my new way of eating for more then one day and to keep on walking. Anyway gotta go take care have
> a good weekend Happy New Year Angie

Tim Hortons is a coffee/donut shop which also sells soup, biscuits and sub sandwiches. it is very
popular in Canada!...has the longest drive-thru lines I've ever seen and we have 5 in my small town
of 65,000 people.

Kerri

"Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:m28Jb.27811$I07.72949@attbi_s53...
> What is Tim Hortons?
>
> You will be able to do this just keep up the positive attitude!!!
>
> --
> Janice
> 263/252/150 (maybe 130)
>

> "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I stayed within points today,carbs and cals. I have drank most of my
> water,
> > and have not gone astray. I have to work tonight and will be good while
> am
> > there( I work at Tim Hortons) need I say more. I will also go for my
walk
> > tomorrow morning after work. I am going to try this for 14 days and see if I can't lose any
weight.
> > have decided that doing this thing part of the time isn't going to get
me
> > anywhere. I will allow my self a little treat here and there as it
worked
> > last time for me and I didn't cheat this way. Although, I will try not to make it junk food. My
> > stomach can't handle that stuff anymore, I found that out the hard way at Christmas time. I
was
> > good New Years Eve and day as we didn't really celebrate. We stayed in watched a movie and went
> > to bed early. I have to work this evening that is one of the reasons why. I needed
> my
> > sleep more then I needed to party. So this is my new years resoultion to myself. To keep up with
> > my new way of eating for more then one day and
> > keep on walking. Anyway gotta go take care have a good weekend Happy New Year Angie

u must be in the states or something tim hortons is a big coffee shope chain
here we sell coffee donuts and sandwiches and soups and chillies and stews.
angie

Janice Kennish wrote:
> What is Tim Hortons?
>
> You will be able to do this just keep up the positive attitude!!!

Tim Hortons is the best coffee in the world...oh and they also serve doughnuts.

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/210.5/155 RAFL 218/210.5/198.5

Awww I miss Tim Horton's! There aren't any doughnut shops in the UK (unless you count that new
Krispy Kreme they just opened in Harrod's) and I grew up on Timbits. *sigh*

Hmm come to think of it, maybe it's better that we don't have doughnut shops here. ;)

Cheers, Petal

"Kerri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Tim Hortons is a coffee/donut shop which also sells soup, biscuits and sub sandwiches. it is very
> popular in Canada!...has the longest drive-thru lines I've ever seen and we have 5 in my small
> town of 65,000 people.
>
> Kerri
>
> "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:m28Jb.27811$I07.72949@attbi_s53...
> > What is Tim Hortons?
> >
> > You will be able to do this just keep up the positive attitude!!!
> >
> > --
> > Janice
> > 263/252/150 (maybe 130)
> >

> > "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > I stayed within points today,carbs and cals. I have drank most of my
> > water,
> > > and have not gone astray. I have to work tonight and will be good
while
> > am
> > > there( I work at Tim Hortons) need I say more. I will also go for my
> walk
> > > tomorrow morning after work. I am going to try this for 14 days and see if I can't lose any
> weight.
> > > have decided that doing this thing part of the time isn't going to get
> me
> > > anywhere. I will allow my self a little treat here and there as it
> worked
> > > last time for me and I didn't cheat this way. Although, I will try not to make it junk food.
> > > My stomach can't
handle
> > > that stuff anymore, I found that out the hard way at Christmas time. I
> was
> > > good New Years Eve and day as we didn't really celebrate. We stayed in watched a movie and
> > > went to bed early. I have to work this evening that is one of the reasons why. I
needed
> > my
> > > sleep more then I needed to party. So this is my new years resoultion
> > > myself. To keep up with my new way of eating for more then one day and
> > > keep on walking. Anyway gotta go take care have a good weekend Happy New Year Angie

Yes, I am in the States and had never heard of Tim Hortons. Thanks to everyone for filling me in!!

--
Janice
263/252/150 (maybe 130)

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:a%[email protected]...
> u must be in the states or something tim hortons is a big coffee shope
chain
> here we sell coffee donuts and sandwiches and soups and chillies and
stews.
> angie "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > What is Tim Hortons?
> >
> > You will be able to do this just keep up the positive attitude!!!
> >
> > --
> > Janice
> > 263/252/150 (maybe 130)
> >

> > "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > I stayed within points today,carbs and cals. I have drank most of my
> > water,
> > > and have not gone astray. I have to work tonight and will be good
while
> > am
> > > there( I work at Tim Hortons) need I say more. I will also go for my
> walk
> > > tomorrow morning after work. I am going to try this for 14 days and see if I can't lose any
> weight.
> > > have decided that doing this thing part of the time isn't going to get
> me
> > > anywhere. I will allow my self a little treat here and there as it
> worked
> > > last time for me and I didn't cheat this way. Although, I will try not to make it junk food.
> > > My stomach can't
handle
> > > that stuff anymore, I found that out the hard way at Christmas time. I
> was
> > > good New Years Eve and day as we didn't really celebrate. We stayed in watched a movie and
> > > went to bed early. I have to work this evening that is one of the reasons why. I
needed
> > my
> > > sleep more then I needed to party. So this is my new years resoultion
> > > myself. To keep up with my new way of eating for more then one day and
> > > keep on walking. Anyway gotta go take care have a good weekend Happy New Year Angie

only way to eat kk is get a glazed, while warm with the strong coffee. Lee
who knows as DH is an expert in kk
Petal <mrsdoyles_teapot@#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Awww I miss Tim Horton's! There aren't any doughnut shops in the UK
(unless
> you count that new Krispy Kreme they just opened in Harrod's) and I grew
up
> on Timbits. *sigh*
>
> Hmm come to think of it, maybe it's better that we don't have doughnut
shops
> here. ;)
>
> Cheers, Petal
>

> "Kerri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Tim Hortons is a coffee/donut shop which also sells soup, biscuits and
sub
> > sandwiches. it is very popular in Canada!...has the longest drive-thru lines I've ever seen and
> > we have 5 in my small town of 65,000 people.
> >
> > Kerri
> >
> > "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:m28Jb.27811$I07.72949@attbi_s53...
> > > What is Tim Hortons?
> > >
> > > You will be able to do this just keep up the positive attitude!!!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Janice
> > > 263/252/150 (maybe 130)
> > >

> > > "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > > water,
> while
> > > am
> > walk
> > weight.
> > me
> > worked
> handle
> > was
> needed
> > > my

okay what is kk>??????
"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> only way to eat kk is get a glazed, while warm with the strong coffee.
Lee
> who knows as DH is an expert in kk Petal <mrsdoyles_teapot@#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Awww I miss Tim Horton's! There aren't any doughnut shops in the UK
> (unless
> > you count that new Krispy Kreme they just opened in Harrod's) and I grew
> up
> > on Timbits. *sigh*
> >
> > Hmm come to think of it, maybe it's better that we don't have doughnut
> shops
> > here. ;)
> >
> > Cheers, Petal
> >

> > "Kerri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Tim Hortons is a coffee/donut shop which also sells soup, biscuits and
> sub
> > > sandwiches. it is very popular in Canada!...has the longest
drive-thru
> > > lines I've ever seen and we have 5 in my small town of 65,000 people.
> > >
> > > Kerri
> > >
> > > "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > while
> > > walk
> > > weight.
> get
> > > me
> > > worked
> > handle
> > > was
> in
> > needed
> resoultion
> and

Krispy Kreme

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> okay what is kk>?????? "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > only way to eat kk is get a glazed, while warm with the strong coffee.
> Lee
> > who knows as DH is an expert in kk Petal <mrsdoyles_teapot@#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Awww I miss Tim Horton's! There aren't any doughnut shops in the UK
> > (unless
> > > you count that new Krispy Kreme they just opened in Harrod's) and I
grew
> > up
> > > on Timbits. *sigh*
> > >
> > > Hmm come to think of it, maybe it's better that we don't have doughnut
> > shops
> > > here. ;)
> > >
> > > Cheers, Petal
> > >

> > > "Kerri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:hscJb.150328$_u7.74630@nntp-
> > > post.primus.ca...
> > sub
> drive-thru

> my
> > > while
> my
> > get
can't
> > > handle
> time.
> stayed
> > in
> > > needed
> > resoultion
> > and

krispy kreme, Lee
Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> okay what is kk>?????? "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > only way to eat kk is get a glazed, while warm with the strong coffee.
> Lee
> > who knows as DH is an expert in kk Petal <mrsdoyles_teapot@#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Awww I miss Tim Horton's! There aren't any doughnut shops in the UK
> > (unless
> > > you count that new Krispy Kreme they just opened in Harrod's) and I
grew
> > up
> > > on Timbits. *sigh*
> > >
> > > Hmm come to think of it, maybe it's better that we don't have doughnut
> > shops
> > > here. ;)
> > >
> > > Cheers, Petal
> > >

> > > "Kerri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:hscJb.150328$_u7.74630@nntp-
> > > post.primus.ca...
> > sub
> drive-thru

> my
> > > while
> my
> > get
can't
> > > handle
> time.
> stayed
> > in
> > > needed
> > resoultion
> > and

i have never heard of those we don't slee them in the store that i work at
angie
"LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Krispy Kreme
>
> "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > okay what is kk>?????? "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > berlin.de...
> > > only way to eat kk is get a glazed, while warm with the strong coffee.
> > Lee
> > > who knows as DH is an expert in kk Petal <mrsdoyles_teapot@#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in
> > > message news:[email protected]...
> > > (unless
> grew
> > > up

> > > shops

> and
> > > sub
> > drive-thru
> people.

> of
> > my
> good
> for
> > my
> any
> > > get
> it
> can't
> > time.
> > stayed
> > > in
why.
> > > resoultion
> day
> > > and

It's an American Doughnut company. They are trying to break in to the Canadian Market. I know there
is one in Mississauga.

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> i have never heard of those we don't slee them in the store that i work at angie "LIMEYNO1"
> > Krispy Kreme
> >
> > "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > okay what is kk>?????? "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > > berlin.de...
> > > Lee
UK
> > grew

> doughnut

> > and
> > > drive-thru
> > people.

> attitude!!!

> > of
> > > my
> > good
> > for
> > > my
> > any
> going
> as
> > it
> > can't
Christmas
> > > time.
> > > stayed
> why.
> > day

As far as I'm concerned Krispy Kreme is the best donut (not everyone shares this opinion)!! We have
a Winchell's that used to be top notch--I won't even eat there anymore, it has to be Krispy Kreme or
nothing (thank god the nearest one is a 30 minute drive!!!). I have never had anything from Tim
Hortons (obviously or I would have known what it was) so I don't know how they compare to KK.

--
Janice
263/252/150 (maybe 130)

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> i have never heard of those we don't slee them in the store that i work at angie "LIMEYNO1"
> > Krispy Kreme
> >
> > "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > okay what is kk>?????? "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > > berlin.de...
> > > Lee
UK
> > grew

> doughnut

> > and
> > > drive-thru
> > people.

> attitude!!!

> > of
> > > my
> > good
> > for
> > > my
> > any
> going
> as
> > it
> > can't
Christmas
> > > time.
> > > stayed
> why.
> > day

Oooooh, when I was visiting my sister back when she lived in Atlanta, I had glazed warm Krispy
Kremes, they were so good!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/100.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> only way to eat kk is get a glazed, while warm with the strong coffee.
Lee
> who knows as DH is an expert in kk Petal <mrsdoyles_teapot@#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Awww I miss Tim Horton's! There aren't any doughnut shops in the UK
> (unless
> > you count that new Krispy Kreme they just opened in Harrod's) and I grew
> up
> > on Timbits. *sigh*
> >
> > Hmm come to think of it, maybe it's better that we don't have doughnut
> shops
> > here. ;)
> >
> > Cheers, Petal
> >

> > "Kerri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Tim Hortons is a coffee/donut shop which also sells soup, biscuits and
> sub
> > > sandwiches. it is very popular in Canada!...has the longest
drive-thru
> > > lines I've ever seen and we have 5 in my small town of 65,000 people.
> > >
> > > Kerri
> > >
> > > "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > while
> > > walk
> > > weight.
> get
> > > me
> > > worked
> > handle
> > > was
> in
> > needed
> resoultion
> and

this is the only way to eat them or any other, Lee
Nathalie W <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Oooooh, when I was visiting my sister back when she lived in Atlanta, I
had
> glazed warm Krispy Kremes, they were so good!
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/100.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/220.9/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds NYNY 227.3/220.9/214
>
> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > only way to eat kk is get a glazed, while warm with the strong coffee.
> Lee
> > who knows as DH is an expert in kk Petal <mrsdoyles_teapot@#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Awww I miss Tim Horton's! There aren't any doughnut shops in the UK
> > (unless
> > > you count that new Krispy Kreme they just opened in Harrod's) and I
grew
> > up
> > > on Timbits. *sigh*
> > >
> > > Hmm come to think of it, maybe it's better that we don't have doughnut
> > shops
> > > here. ;)
> > >
> > > Cheers, Petal
> > >

> > > "Kerri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:hscJb.150328$_u7.74630@nntp-
> > > post.primus.ca...
> > sub
> drive-thru

> my
> > > while
> my
> > get
can't
> > > handle
> time.
> stayed
> > in
> > > needed
> > resoultion
> > and

actually now that you mentio that one of my cusomers told me about that he
said his daughter tried them in toronto i think. they are fried instead of
baked aren't they????
angie
"LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It's an American Doughnut company. They are trying to break in to the Canadian Market. I know
> there is one in Mississauga.
>
> "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > i have never heard of those we don't slee them in the store that i work
at
> > angie "LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Krispy Kreme
> > >
> > > "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> coffee.
> UK
and
> > > grew

> > doughnut

> biscuits
> > > and
> > > people.

> > attitude!!!

> message
> most
> > > of
> > > good
> go
> > > for
> lose
> > > any
> > going
> > as
> > > it
stomach
> > > can't
> Christmas
We
> > why.
> one
> > > day

I believe Krispie Kreme's are baked, not fried. They are very soft and very light ... and very good.

Joyce