Things are looking rough for the padre...

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Father Guido Sa, Apr 1, 2003.

  1. My children,

    Things are looking rough for Fr. Guido. At last count, I'm only a few votes shy of getting voted off
    the tribe. I just made both a serious post and a funny post. Don't you like seeing my post?

    Please vote 'yes' so that I may continue my ministry. I work real hard on my post. I can help you
    with your post, too. Would you like me to work on your next post? Is it too hard? I can ease your
    pain and frustration.

    Fr. Guido

    Tags:

  2. Gwydion

    Gwydion Guest

    No

    Father Guido Sarducci wrote:

    > My children,
    >
    > Things are looking rough for Fr. Guido. At last count, I'm only a few votes shy of getting voted
    > off the tribe. I just made both a serious post and a funny post. Don't you like seeing my post?
    >
    > Please vote 'yes' so that I may continue my ministry. I work real hard on my post. I can help you
    > with your post, too. Would you like me to work on your next post? Is it too hard? I can ease your
    > pain and frustration.
    >
    > Fr. Guido

  3. Mattlap2

    Mattlap2 Guest

    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

  4. [email protected] (Father Guido Sarducci) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > My children,
    >
    > Things are looking rough for Fr. Guido. At last count, I'm only a few votes shy of getting voted
    > off the tribe. I just made both a serious post and a funny post. Don't you like seeing my post?
    >
    > Please vote 'yes' so that I may continue my ministry. I work real hard on my post. I can help you
    > with your post, too. Would you like me to work on your next post? Is it too hard? I can ease your
    > pain and frustration.
    >
    > Fr. Guido

    XX X X X X X X X X X XX X X

    Best viewed with fixed width font.