Things i've found on the Trail

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by HowardSteele, Jun 4, 2007.

1. HowardSteele

HowardSteele New Member

Over the years of cycling the trail, I have found a wide variety of cycling accessories (THE TRAIL BEING CROSS COUNTRY AND BUMPY), so if its not secure you'll loose it. Waterbotles by the dozens,pumps,multitools, puncture repair kits and tyre levers are the most conmen besides those I've found 3 pairs of sunglasses, a parktool chain breaker cartridges and tyre inflator attachment ,car keys a pepper spray in holder, and 3 cycle computers. Besides the bits and pieces of bicycle that get left behind after a wipeout breaklevers, jockey wheels etc.

There is a signin gate at the start and end of trail and i usually post a note with my telephone number. But people don't seem to bother. The chap at the gate told me there were two lots of front wheels left in the car park that had been in the shed for over a year.

Tags:

2. LJS

LJS New Member

Your list of Found items closely matches my list of lost Items. In addition I lost a cellphone (fortunately found by a hiker). Found a wallet once which the lady who'd lost it was as happy to get back as I was my cell phone.