Things that sound dirty in triathlon

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Harold Buck, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Harold Buck

    Harold Buck Guest

    Here's my list of the top 10 things that sound dirty in triathlon, but aren't. It's not for the
    easily offended, so if that's you then don't read it.

    Please feel free to add any that I've missed. . . . . . . . . . . .

    10. You might want to rub this on your nipples before we get started.

    11. I got in trouble for entering too quickly.

    12. I¹d give anything to have a machine like that between my legs.

    13. With the way it smelled, there was no way I was going to put my face in there until I put on
    some goggles.

    14. She was really upset that I was trying to use outside assistance.

    15. I couldn¹t swallow one more drop of that slimy goo.

    16. I thought things were starting off well because I¹d never gotten stripped down so quickly.

    17. I took it slow for the first two hours but then pumped as hard as I could for the last hour.

    18. I went out with him once and my ass hurt for 3 days afterward.

    19. My crotch is all lubed up and ready to go!

    --Harold Buck

    - Homer J. Simpson

    Tags:

  2. Harold Buck <[email protected]> wrote in news:no_one_knows-
    [email protected]:

    > Here's my list of the top 10 things that sound dirty in triathlon, but aren't. It's not for the
    > easily offended, so if that's you then don't read it.
    >
    > Please feel free to add any that I've missed.

    I hear it hurts less if you spend a lot of time doing LSD beforehand.

  3. Sh

    Sh Guest

    What about, I didn't recognise you with your clothes on?

    "Harold Buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Here's my list of the top 10 things that sound dirty in triathlon, but aren't. It's not for the
    > easily offended, so if that's you then don't read it.
    >
    > Please feel free to add any that I've missed. . . . . . . . . . . .
    >
    > 10. You might want to rub this on your nipples before we get started.
    >
    > 9. I got in trouble for entering too quickly.
    >
    > 8. I¹d give anything to have a machine like that between my legs.
    >
    > 7. With the way it smelled, there was no way I was going to put my face in there until I put on
    > some goggles.
    >
    > 6. She was really upset that I was trying to use outside assistance.
    >
    > 5. I couldn¹t swallow one more drop of that slimy goo.
    >
    > 4. I thought things were starting off well because I¹d never gotten stripped down so quickly.
    >
    > 3. I took it slow for the first two hours but then pumped as hard as I could for the last hour.
    >
    > 2. I went out with him once and my ass hurt for 3 days afterward.
    >
    > 1. My crotch is all lubed up and ready to go!
    >

    > --Harold Buck
    >

    > "I used to rock and roll all night, and party every day. Then it was every other day. . . ."
    >
    > - Homer J. Simpson

  4. "The hole in your seat is so your willy doesn't fall asleep."

    "Harold Buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Here's my list of the top 10 things that sound dirty in triathlon, but aren't. It's not for the
    > easily offended, so if that's you then don't read it.
    >
    > Please feel free to add any that I've missed. . . . . . . . . . . .
    >
    > 10. You might want to rub this on your nipples before we get started.
    >
    > 9. I got in trouble for entering too quickly.
    >
    > 8. I¹d give anything to have a machine like that between my legs.
    >
    > 7. With the way it smelled, there was no way I was going to put my face in there until I put on
    > some goggles.
    >
    > 6. She was really upset that I was trying to use outside assistance.
    >
    > 5. I couldn¹t swallow one more drop of that slimy goo.
    >
    > 4. I thought things were starting off well because I¹d never gotten stripped down so quickly.
    >
    > 3. I took it slow for the first two hours but then pumped as hard as I could for the last hour.
    >
    > 2. I went out with him once and my ass hurt for 3 days afterward.
    >
    > 1. My crotch is all lubed up and ready to go!
    >

    > --Harold Buck
    >

    > "I used to rock and roll all night, and party every day. Then it was every other day. . . ."
    >
    > - Homer J. Simpson

  5. Roofi

    Roofi Guest

    That's a really stiff top tube.....

    I prefer a softride.....

    "Harold Buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]... Here's my list of the top 10 things
[...]

  6. Teslar

    Teslar Guest

    Despite the lubrication I couldn't get it off

    "Harold Buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Here's my list of the top 10 things that sound dirty in triathlon, but aren't. It's not for the
    > easily offended, so if that's you then don't read it.
    >
    > Please feel free to add any that I've missed. . . . . . . . . . . .
    >
    > 10. You might want to rub this on your nipples before we get started.
    >
    > 9. I got in trouble for entering too quickly.
    >
    > 8. I¹d give anything to have a machine like that between my legs.
    >
    > 7. With the way it smelled, there was no way I was going to put my face in there until I put on
    > some goggles.
    >
    > 6. She was really upset that I was trying to use outside assistance.
    >
    > 5. I couldn¹t swallow one more drop of that slimy goo.
    >
    > 4. I thought things were starting off well because I¹d never gotten stripped down so quickly.
    >
    > 3. I took it slow for the first two hours but then pumped as hard as I could for the last hour.
    >
    > 2. I went out with him once and my ass hurt for 3 days afterward.
    >
    > 1. My crotch is all lubed up and ready to go!
    >

    > --Harold Buck
    >

    > "I used to rock and roll all night, and party every day. Then it was every other day. . . ."
    >
    > - Homer J. Simpson

  7. Webmaster

    Webmaster Guest

    Nice cameltoe.