Thinking about selling my Giant VT2 :(

Dracko

Dec 5, 2003
Hi guys,

Well long story short, i purchased the Giant VT2 a year ago - love the bike, but 2 months after i purchased it, i had to get knee recostruction surgery.

So for months the bike has been inside - and i have been on the excersise bike. My knee cant take the stress anymore :(

So i am thinking about selling her along with all the goodies - can someone give me a idea what to ask for it.

Giant VT2 2004 complete
Extras:
Topeak HID Light (worth about $600 new)
Topeak Rear Red Flasher
Topeak widescreen computer
Topeak 1.5L bottle holder & Standard holder
Topeak Seat Bag and emergancy kit
Topeak Rear suspension Rack & Bag

In Victoria - Near Frankston

All up everything cost me $6000 and i only got 2 months of use before i had the surgery.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks

I wouldn't be so hasty.
All the guys that I know that have had knee rebuilds, broken cruciates whatever have found that a bike is the best thing for rehabilitation. Just use low gears and spin rather than putting any strain on your knee.

Cheers

geoffs said:
I wouldn't be so hasty.
All the guys that I know that have had knee rebuilds, broken cruciates whatever have found that a bike is the best thing for rehabilitation. Just use low gears and spin rather than putting any strain on your knee.

Cheers

Its been over a year since the sugery, and i use the exercises bike anyway - Plus i kind of need the Cash at the moment